All Comments on 'Glory Hole Couple'

by CraverScarlett

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Something I would love to do

Great to read about instant sex in a booth, not knowing who was fucking your wife. I have similar tastes but unfortunately my hates adult viewing booths as being dirty.

I think even she would get excited reading about this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I've done this with a few women I know and we both loved it. I also go by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife

Loves being the center of attention at our local glory hole. We insist on condoms. The most she's taken care of in a nutshell gut is six, but I am number seven when we get home or stopping on the way home.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love it when husband and wife play together

Fantastic story, so fucking hot xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story made me ROCK HARD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GLORY HOLE GIANT

My wife and I liked going to watch short movies. Watched couple movies then a monster cock came through hole. We were shocked at the size, I told she could touch it but that's all. So she ended up jerking him off all over her big tits. Put her bra on over the giant load. That night she beat her tits off over and over. Real 11 inches of hard veined cock. Fantasied about her being split to the max.

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
If only....

The closest I got to making this a reality was one night on vacation. I dressed my wife in a thin tank top, no bra, and we went to an adult bookstore. Her tits and nipples were clearly visible under the top and all the men there were staring at them. We browsed for a while, but when I wanted her to go into the booth area she changed her mind and said she just couldn't do it, so we left. I was disappointed, but not pissed as I never want to do ANYTHING with or to her that she also doesn't find exciting. Just wish she'd let me share her. She's still VERY hot. Email me for photos if you wish....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
favorite fantasy of mine

Great story. I would love to see my wife Debbie and gang banged by total strangers and use her for little slut. when she gets drunk enough she is a slut but I have to get her to the point where she will take on 4 or 5 cocks. maybe next week and that the red rooster here in Las Vegas. it happens I'll be writing a story.

keep up the good work keep great story.

ps. Don't let some of these anonymous ass holes get you down most of them are just losers who hide behind anonymous.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
OMG

that fantasy would a highlight of my life, though having my ass fucked during the group scene would make it purrfuct,. Too bad my wife is such a prig.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Great read instant hard on

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclover 2 years ago

I can still vividly recall when my wife accompanied me to an ABS video booth. I pushed my cock through the GH and a young man took my load. Upon withdrawing, his cock immediately came through the hole. With no hesitation, my wife said, "Well, aren't you going to suck him back?" Sport-fucking is the best!

billyjoejimmybillyjoejimmy8 days ago

That was so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous