All Comments on 'Crashland'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story and you could possibly keep it going man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I really like the plot. Very enjoyable story. Thank you!

Can we get some more stories with Beanstalk or her people? She is awesome!

shopdogshopdogover 7 years ago

I can see how this could grow into a series. Definitely an enjoyable read.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
I first read this story over on another site.

Loved the story then and the authors other works. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read this before....

Don't remember where.... But i've read this before.... WAIT..... Maybe SOL if so then there's a bunch more.

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
Yeah it's me!

For those of you who have read this before, I'm the same guy from SOL and FA, I'm in the process of uploading my body of work to Literotica, I have about twelve stories in the approval pipeline, and one more I'm almost done writing.

Boy you guys get around!

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Very enjoyble !

The flow of the story is excellent and very enjoyable . A very good love story that flowed well .

Not being a person of words it made it believable to me .

Great read hoping for more . 5*s

txcracker

ReGatsReGatsover 7 years ago

Very good story. Love the alien, especially love that you devoted time and creative thought to her genitalia. Only complaint is the apostrophes. You were using a lot of apostrophes where you should've used periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed this story very much, thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice storie

Realy enjoyed it, well writen. Not too long, not too short.

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Nice story

I liked this story a lot. The sex kind of felt a little forced though, I definitely prefer the progression of Fineprint (I know there's only so much you can progress in so much shorter of a story).

All in all, I hope you keep on writing. You are definitely a skilled storyteller, whom I'll look out for further stories from in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You mean commas, ReGats!

Interesting plot, and good denouement! But I think O'Brian should re-think the name he wants to call his mate! Beanstalk!?

And ReGats, get your facts right! Apostrophes are different to commas.

Gave it ****. Sequel in the pipeline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I love your stories, your already in my top 10 authors list for this site..but seriously man ye need to come up with other words than deformed when talkin about tits gettin squashed lol

Tazzy

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
@Tazzy

You sent me an email but I can't reply or PM you if you're Anonymous!

I've finished uploading my existing body of work, so that's why it looks like I've slowed down. I'm always writing more though, I'm currently 50k words into a new story that you can check out early on my website (link in profile). I'll upload it here when it's all finished and edited.

Generally takes me about a month to write a novel length story and a couple of weeks for the shorter ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sparky says hi

Amazing. The descriptive talent is awesome. Felt like my first time all over again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome Work!!!

I just read your Orc Female Story its awesome as hell!!!!. You have an awesome talent.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Very interesting

Thanks for the entertaining and humourous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pinwheel?

Please tell me this takes place in that universe! I'd kill to see Beanstalk and her species show up in more narratives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue!!!

I love this story and would love to see more of Beanstalk and her species!

DoktorXenoliteDoktorXenoliteover 6 years ago
Well done!

Sex with an alien is always hard to pull off well, even if it isn't very explicit. Doing it in pornographic detail requires great skill to make it both strange and arousing at the same time. Respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've been avidly reading submissions on Lit since shortly after

it launched.

One of it's delights is the seemingly neverending discovery of new writers, some of whom can truely be called authors.

You, sir,are,one of the few. You have a vivid imagination, shared in flowing prose.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and for the hard work it takes to put together a quality submission. If the rest of your work is up to the standard set by Crashland. you will find yourself one person closer to your hoped for 'percentage'.

Regards,

GeoD

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Well Done !

This was a well written and well thought out story with all the right touches. Please continue Writing such stories, You are a master of literature and particularly Erotica.

Again, Very Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2nd part?

I really love your stories and read them all, but this one is probably my favorite. I always return to it and read it again. Is there a chance that you‘ll write a 2nd part to it?

Anyway, I really like how you set up your universe throughout your stories and will be happy to read Goethic Justice 2 when it‘s posted.

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Interesting.

Snek,

Is this story going to be considered in the Pinwheel universe?

If not, is this a one off story in its own universe?

Thx,

MDG1969

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
I loved it!

Excellent writing!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Another winner

I'm glad I found your collection of stories, this is the second one I've had the pleasure to read. Although it seems that having sex with these alien women can be brutal, it's also very rewarding. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent as always !

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

I love this story!

Do hope a sequals coming!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If she us a reptile then Ni belly button.....they lay eggs, only mammals have them. Just an observation, its on page 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2791 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...