All Comments on 'Pinwheel'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True art

This guy is the best fuckin author I've met yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give them chance guys its totally worth it!

For me this was the first story about Snekguys kittens i found on the internet. I must say Raz was in some parts so mean and annoying that i almost stop reading... Then i started to understand little bit more about their different culture and now i absolutely love them.

Thank you Snek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mindblowing

Believe me, I´m usually not the one who is into reading a long story, but this novel had so much content ... I could not stop.

And the intercourse parts contain a lot of phantastic ideas ...

You are an awesome author!!

Thanks for making my life more spicy!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Oh my! Soooooo good!!!

Easily one of the very best SciFi stories I've read on this site. I look forward to reading much more about this universe the author has created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The quality of this rivals Three Square Meals.

Quality writing and excellent characters. Id like to see a continuation but it seems you've pretty well wrapped this up.

michael709michael709over 7 years ago
An extremely fascinating story!

I really enjoyed reading this and couldn't even put my phone down to stop reading it! I would most definitely love to see a whole series with these two characters! Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The best scfi on the site. Reminds me of a combination of Halo, Starship Troopers and Martian Chronicles

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is definitely one of the best scifi stories I've read in a while (erotic or otherwise). Keep up the great work Snek

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep it going

absoutly the best story i have read here yet. please continue the line even if its not with these characters. maybe some tinkering to allow them to fully mate and raise a few cubs. or maybe a trip to her home world to meet the parents lol. awsome work so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I read an incredible amount of both sci-fi and various kinds of erotica, and this story imo captured the essential essence of both. I hope you continue.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Darn!

Darn it Snek, I'm always wishing your latest story didn't end. Raz and Stanley are two of your best yet! I'm thinking they are due shore leave, maybe a visit to earth and his parents could be a great adventure for Raz. Loved how Xhe got her brains scrambled by a lizard, then when she gets back home she gets them fucked out by a lawyer, LMAO! Your a great writer Snek, looking forward to all your future stories. Thank you.

Semper Fi, from an old Marine.

CombatWombat6CombatWombat6over 7 years ago
Bloody Brilliant!

Awesome stuff well thought out and intense. Please do more!

However some constructive criticism, first how does the command center maintain gravity without the spin? and also why was there only female Borealans?

But all in all amazing story you really are quite the writer Snek

krick111mr1krick111mr1over 7 years ago
Loved it like always

I love all your stories and have read them all I love how they have connections with each other and honestly hate when they end i wish they could just keep going and going by the end I'm so immersed I feel sad when they do end and that's what great writing is suppose to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
way for Virgins!

Loved the story! They're great together.

I'm not a big fan of pubic hair, but liked the fact that the protagonist is a virgin, it makes his reactions more adorable.

You should write more about virgin heroes, they're rare on literotica & go well for the submission stories.

Though they shouldn't be total subs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ Snekguy

Hey Snek, I sorry you are going through problems with another author (Fana197trip) for taking away your work. You are a great writer and you deserved better than that. I send an anonymous comment on that fake story to show my support for you and bad mouth the other guy. I hope you get justice for this problem.

From Anonymous-E, fan and reader.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
Superb

Snek you write some fantastic stories. Love the characters and the way they cross over in your other tales. Raising a glass to you with thanks :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
a well thought out and presented story

It is a tad disconcerting to have the female characters soooo much larger than her human partner, but if that's the way the author sees them, so be it.

Lots of drama and conflict, and enough romance to make it interesting.

but darn it all, the grammar is off putting and it disrupts the flow of the story.

toranoshi1369toranoshi1369almost 7 years ago
Wow, only one problem

I love your writing. Minor errors here and there, but overall I love it. You seem to have a wonderful story telling ability.

You have gained a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice attempt

First humans and krell in high command had no idea how Raz's species lived/functioned/was run? They never got to know one another before trying this new task force? Second it takes years to change a person, westernizing a person until their completely integrated into society takes years. This hero was able to integrate/change Raz in like a week... they're just so many plot holes in this story. It started off good and then went off the rails. It was a nice attempt, keep writing you have potential.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great story.

Great story, I found it very interesting. I had previously read the story of "Raz The Farmer", and I thought there had to be another previous story. By a mistake of mine, I lost the link to the author's profile, and it took me days to find it again, well, I've been a bit vague and I have not looked too much ..., :), but I can not see if there are more stories about Stanley and Raz, and I'm not clear about the Chronology of Pinwheel stories.

Is it enough to follow the order of the publication dates?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second Time Reading

Loved the fight scenes between the Krell and the Borealans. Kinda nice to see the Borealans get knocked down a peg. Funny how the biggest, most dangerous species is also the most laid back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I dont leave comments often, but damn, that was great. I have to admit, jt ended a bit abruptly for me, but hey, still awesome!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Um...?

"Hey, I'm a kick-ass marine and made it through basic training (which presumably wasn't easy) with real weapons being fired at me... but please, please don't hurt me Kitty Cat because I'm so scared..."

"Oh, and though you terrorize me and I'm all soft and vulnerable... I can handle the actual pain of being manhandled (cathandled?) while I've an actual broken rib because the pain of a broken bone is nothing compared to having my skin cut..."

I'm not going to rate this story because maybe pansy-assed sissy space marines who don't run away in the face of attacking bad guys but "boo hoo hoo" when threatened by a big cat who's into sadomasochism could be a legitimate genre that I'm just not a fan of...

I've cut myself on purpose and the pain was nothing compared to when I broke my collarbone... I've been bitten and scratched by animals and refused to let go because the alternative wasn't better... and there are some things that are just worse than dying and giving into fear is one of them... after all, that face that will look back at you for the rest of your life will know what you are... so, i just don't get it and you pretty much lost me before the halfway point...

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

So I read Rig Runner before realizing there was a larger story universe and jumped back to the beginning with this story. There are definitely some frustrating aspects, but overall I do enjoy the world that has been created.

The idea of humans introducing another species into the galactic community is an interesting concept that I for one hadn't come across before in the genre. More than any other aspect of the story I think that is what really kept me reading.

What almost made me stop reading was what seemed to be a complete lack of military knowledge. There don't seem to be ranks(or if there are no one seems to acknowledge them) and there were no orders being given out once the battle commenced.

My other problem was similar to one I had with Rig Runner: the relationship itself. If Stanley had been fearful enough to think Raz would kill him then there is no reason that he wouldn't have gone to his superiors after she left claw marks on his chest and bruises on his neck. Him not wanting to jeopardize his military career wouldn't matter anymore if he was dead. Stanley's not an idiot so he would realize this and also realize that there would be no way the brass couldn't respond to an assault on that level. Honestly, given the nature of the training program they are in it was pretty unrealistic that a superior didn't come to ask Stanley and Raz about the confrontation in the rec room.

On a more positive note, the sex scenes were insanely hot(alien/monster girl femdom is the best femdom). And if RR is any indication I imagine they will only be getting better as I continue reading.

Overall it was a solid story with some faults but also a lot of potential. Definitely good enough for me to want to continue exploring the universe that Pinwheel introduces.

seldomlastsseldomlastsalmost 6 years ago
Great sexy story

I loved this story so hard. A few of the unrealistic military aspects of it threw me off; the High Command decisions and reversals regarding Borealans are dangerously capricious. But the sex was hot and the inter species romance made me all warm and fuzzy. Raz and Stanley are gorgeous and a great couple! Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Are all your stories about submissive males

bladedaybladedayalmost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying your stories; excellent. I would love to see them in E-Books in the proper order. It has been hit and miss filling in the blanks but saving them and will find a way to place them in order and reread them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Turning out to be one of my favorite Sci-Fi authors. Thanks for sharing. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should make a reading list for this series! And I'd love to support you, once my Amazon is fixed I'm buying them from there!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Don't think making love that could do bodily damage to yourself would be so hot, but I guess it takes all kinds. Guess the service had changed a lot in the future because sergeants aren't addressed as "Sir" and superior ranks didn't use first names when addressing subordinates. Guess I'm just old Navy and stuck in the 21st century.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

I was just waiting for the mmc to use his brains, to put her in his place.. I dunno, use some scifi tech to over power her and make her submit, or at the very least, show why humans became the apex species of earth, wothy of her respect.. but nooooooooo... we had toget another soft boy, using manliness as a special effect..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2787 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories