All Comments on 'Splashdown'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
casper1850casper1850over 7 years ago

Love your stories keep them coming. Some of the best I have read on here.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
OooRAH!

Hot damn good story! I knew the Marine Aviator would come out on top! Semper Fi!

Keep your stories coming, love'em!

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Loved the story

I really loved the story. That said, I can't help but feel you kind of messed up Zhari's psyche... She is just about the epitome of survival of the fittest. Yet you have her crippling (because that's what would happen after biting him) her only non-crippled pack member, while in hostile territory. I can't help but feel she would have waited the few days to be fully healed to make her first move, where at the very least she can keep herself alive if the bugs find them.

This is just my crazy ramblings, it really didn't damage the story, and maybe I just think this way because I missed something earlier in the story. It's just more like a continuity mistake in movies. Half the time you don't even see them, and they don't mess up the movie (usually). Anyway, that's the end of my two cents.

joejacksjoejacksover 7 years ago
Oops

Sorry for the one star,trying to back page and pressed the wrong tab

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Fantastic.... But....

Fantastic story, but you seem to be hung up on human characters who are smaller, weaker and less aggressive than than their alien counterparts. There are large tall aggressive humans. Marines are fighters, not normally given to feeling afraid or inferior. Please, do consider offering a few stories where the human does not come off as a wimp. Granted, the human in this one ended up as a alpha male, but more on a sexual level. I enjoyed the story, don't get me wrong, but I would dearly love to read a story where a human matching at least the height and aggressiveness of a Borellian interacted with one more from a position of mural respect than from a submissive one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more maledom

Doesn't matter how tall or aggressive the marine, it unlikely a human can outfight a 8 ft tall muscled borealan.

That , being say i prefer more maldom in your story. The human can achieve maledom through cunning will and intellect; it not all about might. Sorta like in fineprint with Xhe and this story.

But if u prefer femdom more, you don't have to conformed to others tastes. It is your story, write what you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Your writing is good, but all your stories kind of read the same and have the same arc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Silky >Bushy

Why do Borelians have pubic hair even though they're aliens?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: silky > bushy

There's a VERY simple answer to this, because the author deemed that was how their physiology works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the great stories. Perhaps a follow up about these characters?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Ok, it's good to see a human with some backbone..

I reckon i can actually live with the idea of some humans being the bottoms in the cat- human relationship as long as you're not saying that's the way it would always be...

Really, when you think about it, the humans getting where they were BEING all no teeth, no claws, no strength would seem to indicate they'd have to have SOMETHING going for them... and since the cats ain't idiots, will power sure seems like a good reason...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
College freshman

Many aspects of your story a great, but the one thing that absolutely does not work is a lieutenant in an interstellar war who acts, sounds and thinks like a college freshman. ON ONE who is a ranking officer would call a superior officer "Boss", or beg off trying to complete their mission. The lives of fellow officers and enlisted depend on it. This is drilled into you from day one, and you go through hundreds of hours of intense exercises to week out the type of character you feature here. They would also not keep up a constant chatter in a jungle while trying to evade a deadly foe. Witness the ambush of the bugs after the initial crash. You can die very quickly in a jungle. As a result, its hard to suspend one's sense of disbelief enough to enjoy the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is very similar to one I have been looking for, so I am hoping you can help me track it down. Very similar concept, a human crashes on a planet and has to survive with two catgirls. The catgirls were from the enemy side in this and were mother and daughter. Any ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
anonymous, story you were looking for

to the last anonymous comment, the story you are looking for is "abandoned with the enemy" by Scifurz

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Not much story, just one big rape scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2784 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES