All Comments on 'Barrack Room Betty Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're a talented writer.

Besides the occasional spelling or grammatical error, you've always seemed to have a knack for good writing. From one aspiring writer to another, I salute you.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very good

Loved it andI can hardly wait for the next part.. the story is progressing very nicely and is well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BY YOUR LEAVE

In the mid 1960's I was home in the small town in Northern England, on leave from the Army. I had the place to myself as Mom was nursing her Sister who had a bad illness (I'd normally be fucking both of them) and Dad had abandoned us both years ago. I knew most of my teen group had paired off and married, but managed to get a couple of the wives to open their legs for old times sake, but by day three I was bored and day dreaming of some really sexy girls I had met in the Sky Bar in Singapore, who were too expensive for a poor squaddie, and anyway had cocks (which would not have stopped me of itself). I started to look through Moms stuff and had an epipheny when I put on sus belt, stockings, tiny g-string and padded bra and a pair of very tight heels and began admiring myself in the mirors as I minced around the room. After lunch and minus heels and bra, I put on male top clothes and walked into town, loving the feel of the various bits of fem gear rubbing against my skin and each other. Needing a piss I went down into the old fashioned gents, and took a free trap. Jeans around my ankle I read a few of the stories etc on the door and walls [it was about the time when the previously hetro stuff (I fucked Jean Cross in Dapple woods) had changed to Homo (Cock Fun, leave contact details) silly as it was still ilegal]. I felt something touch my foot, and looking down saw a hand giving wanking and finger fucking signals. I paniced, pulled up my jeans and left. Calming myself with a coffe in a cafe I realised I could see the only entry to the gents AND NO ONE HAD LEFT! Eventually I went back in, showed my fem gear and was soon in th other trap sat on the pan sucking his cock and swallowing his cum (my first). Can we meet again he asked and, perhaps stupidly, I invited him back to Moms place. Once there he took charge and while I sucked him hard, he began to finger my arsehole with some lubricant he had with him. Getting his quite karge cock into my tight hole was both painful and very exciting as he tried various positions, eventually just ramming it through my pucker and half way deep in one hard push as I screamed. He began to slowly fuck the rest into me, and the tempo increased as I loosened and, feeling some pleasure, began to push back to take all of him. I don't know how long that lasted, I mean who times such thing? But after a good ride he blew his cum into me. As you can imagine, the rest of the leave I got very well screwed by my seducer and a lot of guys he knew, mainly in the surrounding country. For the record after my leave I put in my papers and left the army to become a Gurly Escort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3971 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES