All Comments on 'Best Night Out'

by Unykorn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another sexy and sensual effort. I love the way you write my favourite genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, there was BD, but no, there was no SM. Nor was there "Erotic Coupling" This was more "romance"

That being said: it was well written, and the feelings of both participants was beautifully explained and explored

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi to both Anons

Thank you both for your comments. I appreciate the feedback. I'd like to ask though, why BDSM precludes there being romance in the relationship, specially in a relationship that the Dom is trying to get back after he stuffed it up? BDSM isn't always full on and in your face 24/7. It does have its more subtle moments, especially in full time relationships. Just like it has its tender moments at times. He may not be whipping her or fucking her roughly in this scene but he is still controlling her and her pleasure. He is still a Dom asking her to be his sub but as M/s instead of D/s. The over all theme is still BDSM.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

This was a brautiful example of caring bdsm relationship. So many people overly fetishize BDSM, as if it's all about middle aged fat men wearing leather but in their fantasies it's 50 shades of grey.

I love that you've writtten about the romantic, loving side of true bdsm. It's not all whips & pain even though many who read & write about it focus only on humiluation & degradation - which is only one subset of bdsm & fetishized way out of context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it, Unykorn

With so much noncon and straight up torture porn pretending to be bdsm, it is extremely refreshing to read this. Contrary to what the other anon seems to think, a story doesn't have to check off all the subsets to be included in this tent. SSC or RACK. Emotionally involved or not. Romantic or purely carnal. While there are a few thing that don't belong, not everything under the tent is the same.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
BDSM does not preclude Love

Just a couple of comments. BDSM does not preclude romance. There are many couples that are in love that are also involved in BDSM activities. Sometimes they make love, sometimes they are Master/sub. Once again a wonderfully written story.

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi CliterateDyke, Anon & Gentleone

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. One of the things that I love about BDSM is that it is so very elastic. It is an umbrella that covers a great many things and limitless possibilities. From gentle and soft to hard and punishing to suit your mood. From minor bondage and Domination to full on sado/masochism and every nuance in between and outside of these. As well as covering a plethora of kink. There is something to suit everybody and every mood. I find it strange when people try to limit it to exact things because that is not what it is all about. Nor does only writing, or talking, or doing, only a part of the BDSM theme take that part out of being classed as BDSM. The bond between a Dom and sub is a very special thing and should be treated as such and for it to thrive it needs to be nurtured. That nurturing can take many forms and occasionally making love instead of Playing out a scene is a part of that. Specially for full time M/s arrangements. I do get tired of seeing Doms portrayed as being overbearing A/Hs and mistreating subs as being acceptable behaviour. Yes, it does happen but it is not the norm, nor should it be.

KantariiKantariiover 7 years ago

Wonderful reading this. I've been slacking on that. I see I have a few stories/scenes I need to catch up on😎

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi Kantarii

Thank you for you comments. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I haven't been the best lately. Unykorn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous