All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 33'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back champ!

You are in my favorite authors and I daily check your profile for the new chapter. Thank you man for not abandoning the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

Good to see you return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Resolve the Conflicts

Will the main female protagonist go airtight with Robbie's blessing?

After taking 10k words to rationalize it, who cares?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 7 years ago

Please stop changing points of view so often.....your audience wants to read about Robbie.

flying_sheepflying_sheepover 7 years ago
@Syrus

Why do you believe you can speak for "the audience"? I enjoy the different perspectives as long as they forward the story - which I believe they do - and it's written interestingly. To me that's all given so far, so please speak for yourself.

@conanthe

What I do have to say, that the main story comes across as a bit erratic over the past two or three chapters. I think mainly due to the long intervals between publishing. I hope this gets better again in the future but the story is still very high on my favorite list.

Greetings, G

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Glad to see you back. With Suzanne being Domme, I'm surprised she doesn't have a strapless dildo. Imagine the look in Robbie's eyes if he saw her in silhouette with that thing on. Just a thought.

Thanks for your hard work in keeping the story going.

ElviajeElviajeover 7 years ago
Don't speak for me, either

I also like the different points of view. I was concerned for a moment that I would have to go back and do a review of the last chapter or so, since it's been such a long time, but I was able to quickly reconnect.

There is so much going on right now, though, it seems like it's hard to give any one story line more than a couple of paragraphs and I find myself really wanting more. I am particularly liking the Dwight story and I'm rooting for him to connect with his 'one', as well as show up his boss and 'save the day'. But again, there seems to be only room for a few paragraphs for him. Perhaps he deserves a spinoff?

However, as Robert reads Susie signals that pop and sputter as they head towards powerful, explosive and ultimately fulfilling conclusions, so too we read your story.<smile>

Finally, with everyone else, I would selfishly wish that you would publish more frequently. 5*

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Keep going

alternavealternaveover 7 years ago
More Nora!

I was very excited after reading 31 chapters to finally get to the Nora encounter and all the wonderfulness and connection it would bring! I hope you can imagine how disappointed I was that there was one brief scene and then skipping over everything. The scene later with Nora, Suzanne, and Robbie also had me excited. Only to end in the very same way. I'm interested to see where you are going with this, and I understand that longer stories tend to have fewer and more abreviated sex scenes. But that long of a build up and then nothing was a real let down for me.

I hope you continue the story and have some kind of ending. Too many long chains like your story end with no resolutions at all. Please don't leave your readers hanging like that.

LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
Thank god you're back

This is my number one story I've loved it from start to finish not once been disappointed with any chapters. I was worried by the length of gap between the last two chapters please keep me coming. I want the doc to find out more about Robbie's abilities and for Lara to be with him more too as she is my fab character except Robbie of course.

CBellsCBellsover 7 years ago
Fantastic series

Please keep going with this series. The multiple points of view, the cast of characters and the skill with which you blend them all together with hot stimulating encounters is amazing!

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago
Great

Love it. Cannot wait for more. Would love me some Nora!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best series I have read

I just started reading this series last week and could not get enough. Overall, the writing is excellent. Agree with another comment that more Nora would be great. I also think the story is at its best when it focuses on the main characters: Robbie, Suzanne, Lara & Nora

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Darn

Really had my fingers crossed hoping conanthe would give us a chapter as a Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it

Can't wait for Saskia action, twins action and more Nora.

mkebklynmkebklynover 7 years ago
Thanks for A great story

This is a great story. Thank You, I can't wait to see what happens next.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
Sick of Suzanne

The more Suzanne pines for a gang bang, the less I like her. I'll be glad when she either gets it out of her system, or Robbie kicks her to the curb. While her description is (to me) the hottest of the three, her personality is the least attracrive.

Not looking forward to more Peggy either. She doesn't do much for me at all.

Hopefully Nora will take the summer off and Robbie can spend his free time banging the blue hairs (Nora and the Twins)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Having multiple, emotionally-significant sex partners IS challenging, at times (and for some people), it's impossible.

I find double-standards problematic, sometimes offensive. So, there have been chapters in which I've been more than a bit teed-off or disappointed in Robbie for wanting for himself what he was unwilling to permit for someone he claimed was a dearly loved sexual partner (yep. Suzanne, but others expressed interest, too).

Of course, trying to behave in such ways that you can sleep with the consequences of your actions is a timeless human challenge, so I try to give Robbie credit as he struggles to form honest opinions and construct his values.

Dear conanthe, I truly appreciate those times where you show us Robbie struggling to be consistent within himself (inner Calvinist, indeed). Regardless of what I might prefer, witnessing such honest self-assessment makes it easier to read about All the various viewpoints.

Thanks for this brilliant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Hot

Suzanne turning up the heat with her wisecracks:

Let's probe your school spirit.

Kevin, go for for earth boyfriend of the year while Lou gets the alien anal probe.

Wild college days Lou, now my boyfriend is going to fuck you and your boyfriend is going to watch.

That along with all the knowing glances, winks and teasing of being in total control really makes the scenes.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u7 months ago

Ok, I can’t hold out any more. All this maths and science stuff and places and stuff all seem to want to show ACCURACY of the world the story is in…

So WTF was with Nora’s scones at Robbie’s house? REALLY!!!! Robbie specifically fucking SPECIFICALLY, said the scones Nora made were TRADITIONAL! Nora is upper class English and would have been too many ‘high tea’ brunch type events and had ‘tea and scones’ a thousand times, SO SHE KNOWS WHAT A FUCKING SCONE IS.

You see scone dough is called a ‘ basic dough’ and there is NEVER ANYTHING IN THE DOUGH BUT THE DOUGH, NO FUCKING FRUIT THE LAST LEFT FOR THE SEASON. That was an absolute fuckup and it’s grating. So now I think “what other things he’s mentioned that are just wrong”. It’s a story but some things have to be correct when in the real they are known to millions and it’s just basic knowledge. So changing basic knowledge in the story destroys the world the story is in.

The problem… scones are not a thing on their own. They only exist to be a vehicle to put a huge dollop of fresh fruit jam USING A JAM SPOON it’s like a teaspoon, and then some cream on that. Then you eat the thing. The scone just exists to hold the jam and cream and nothing else. It’s as if it’s an excuse for women to eat the jam out of the jar with a spoon like they used to as little kids. The scone makes it acceptable.

So putting fruit in the scone destroys its purpose. Can’t mix fruits now as the fruit in the scone, now more of a little muffin, will probably not match most of the selections of jams to be spooned on. Also there is way way way more fruit and sweetness in a large dollop of jam than a few bits of fruit in the scone, so you can’t just add the cream to the plain scone. Also the scone whilst being a bit moist isn’t moist enough to eat alone with the fruit just in it as you can easily do with a muffin.

I’ve never heard of adding fruit to scones. My Granny who was a CWA champion scone cook never ever added fruit. At the CWA cooking competitions I never ever ever saw scones with fruit in them in the scone section. The CWA is the ‘Country Women’s Association’ and Aussie setup to help women who don’t live in a city it’s way over a hundred years old, maybe 180? So between my granny and I we have 138 years! of scone cooking. My granny died at 95 years old and was cooking scones the morning of the day she died. They were in the fridge wrapped in a tea towel with new jam next to them and the cream. I’ve been cooking scones for 43 years. Granny started teaching me cooking at 5 years old and she started with scones, he prize winning ones. Granny was taught from about 5 by her mother. My granny was born in 1901 in Australia the year of federation.

So granny was taught by her mother who immigrated to Australia in 1880 from England. So that’s proof for no fruit in scones from 1906 till 2023, plus the years that her mother made them.

Can you put fruit in a scone dough and cook it? Of course you can! BUT it’s no longer a scone it becomes something else. Like a weird muffin maybe. Case in point… you have engine oil, and you put it in the engine. Was it engine oil before it went into the engine or did putting it in the engine make it oil? So it’s just oil that can go into an engine before hand but using it in an engine makes it engine oil and not just oil or another type of oil. So that now means that putting sand in the engine makes it engine oil because it went in the same hole as the oil did. SO adding fruit to a scone dough mix does not make the fruit a scone ingredient just because you added to the dough like the other ingredients.

Doing so with the fruit makes the scone another thing besides a scone. Just like the sand in the engine makes the engine something else now ( junk, ruined, unable to run, scrap iron, scrap aluminium… BUT NO LONGER AN ENGINE)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous