All Comments on 'What The...? Ch. 01'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
iNTERESTING ENOUGH OPENING CHAPTER

My experience with company functions is that they are much like college and even to some degree high school functions. Those who look forward to them have an upbeat attitude of enthusiasm toward nearly everything. Not like, "the end of all life on earth", would make them celebrate and buy a new pair of pants but you know the people.

I like the chick who has a few and fucks two or three people on a pick nick table. Hell I want to gets seconds and thirds from that type of woman because devil May Care is my mantra.

Trick is making people want to read on after your second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another cucky wimp hubby story. Ho Hum...

This is getting so tiresome...

where are the red-blooded men

that would NOT stand for a

skank like this?

Why did he pack HIS things?

He should've packed HER things,

kicked HER out, and...

Oh, Yeah...he should find another firm

where the partners won't stab you

in the back! Then again, with lawyers,

one never knows...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shock can numb the mind.

The man is in shock, I would say. It can shut down the brain.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
SOME realism would be nice

This story is so far from the range of believability that you just have to give up while reading it. You do have a good grasp of grammar and it is well edited, I just wish you had a story worth reading. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Way

So far from reality that you must have been on acid to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

What a fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the fucked up thing is, , ,

I kept on reading, I honestly have no idea why??

I think I will make a note on the author never to read another.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Sorry

This just doesn't cut it. As someone else said "so far from reality...."

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have to agree with "almost" everyone else.

There is no way this would ever take First, I don't believe a whole group of layers would risk their careers and jail just to screw a colleagues wife. That in itself is ridiculous. Then to have the guy so wishy-washy as to stand there and watch is like asking all your readers to believe in the tooth fairy so you can write a story around her.

If, and that's a very big "if" it happened, any man would be on his phone calling the cops immediately. When they came, hubby would insist his wife be take to a clinic and tested for drugs.

You wrote the story about supposedly educated people who are in reality, dumb as a box of rocks.

Sorry, the story deserves the scores it's getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is the dumbest

Lawyer I ever met and I have been in CJ work for over 4 decades.

So I have seen the worst....Until today.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
**

I will wait for Chapter 2.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Very strange story.

There is nothing interesting or exciting. Still I have to check for redemption further down the road. He does appear to be a world champion wimp!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is the kind of stories we have to wait by the final part...

This is the kind of stories we have to wait by the final part, so we can comment it as a whole...For now the husband seems a little wimp, because he never react when find out the senior partner was trying to distract him...he even sit down again...2* for this part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT IS TIME-

To Burn The B*%#h! And take the "company" down, too!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
CRYING ONLY HEIGHTENS THE PAIN

caveat emptor, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What was this story about, rape, wife turning into some kind of whore

Lawyers taking a partners wife. Not in this country. A wacked story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

This site is now officially worse than ASST. and Lush put together ! Hope the moderators are happy with themselves .

I have a feeling that when it's time to set the new advertising fees , they won't be so smug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No. Damn. Way. Couldn't happen, not even in some bent fantasy world....it's just...

...not possible.

And to have our narrator crying like a damn five year old? OK, well, I understand that part, just not openly and without shame...hell, he's have had a freaking boatload of shame over his wife's behavior, let alone the asshole partner's impossible actions in a public place. Hey, I cried when I learned of my wife's cheating. But I went off to a solitary and favorite spot to cry and decide what my next six months were going to be.

Hey, that must've been some good shit you were on when you conceived and wrote this one.

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago
Pass

Sorry. I generally love stories of husbands watching their wives getting laid. But there really wasn't anything enjoyable about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah!

The quality of stories on the site has really gone to hell gradually, but steadily. Look back and read some of the older stories to see what I mean. Damn shame, but everything has it's run and looks like that may be the case with Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

Very poor attempt at a story. The characters are truly just cardboard cutouts. The actions described are implausible.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Rubbish

The comments that is, not the story. It is the moralisers here that are taking all the fun out of LV on this site. They must be either religious nuts, or spurned husbands who are trying to live out what they should have done when their wives (maybe with good reason) dumped them. Their answer is easy of course. Suspect your wife of cheating, so murder her and everyone who's spoken to her during the last two months. Then of course go off and live in paradise. Sounds to me a bit like the muslim extremist. Maybe theres' a lot of parallels there? Maybe a question of intelligence perhaps?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
This story was so bad it made me cry.

What the hell did we ever do to you that you put something this bad on here? Did one of us kill your dog? Burn your house down? Did we kidnap your entire family and sell them into slavery?

If that didn't happen and you really thought this is a good story then do us a favour: Go back to your moms basement and jerk off to whatever porn you enjoy and Lea e us alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible story

This is a terrible story. The person who blames the negative comments on moralizing is very wrong. The story is VERY hard to believe, because there is no reason- credible or otherwise for the wife's apparent complete change of behavior, and her complete disregard of her husband, and her bizarre behavior -lacking any development whatsoever- with her husband's bosses. That the cardboard characters lack any development or motivation whatsoever is obvious. In the future make a plot outline, so the action sounds reasonable or at least semi understandable. Maybe take a writing class. Good luck next time. Cowboy100

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I had a sick feeling growing in the pit of my stomach but I sat there. He was a senior partner after all."

That's where your story pretty much ended. From that point on its just another story about another timid cowardly introverted wimp, getting what life deals out to timid passive cowards. Your wife, your money, your future, "they" are always taking something from you, and you sit there with your heart in your mouth and your finger up your ass and let it happen. In this age of modern weapons, video recording cell phones, and legal shark feeding, a supposed lawyer has to be really really stupid to think any of this shit could happen with impunity. The only crime committed here was presenting this story as plausible and dramatic.

Just pathetic, and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute tripe

Characters in a story often reflect, to some degree or another, the personality of the author. Of perhaps who or what the writer would like to be. Seriously you need some professional help.

For the increasing number of cream pie eating cuckold wimpy stories on LE I'm a firm believer that there needs to be a category just for this girly man crap. Taking up too much space in LW with it. I wonder if I know any married guys like this? I'd nail the hell out of their wives just because I could do it with impunity. The new Pussyman Generation of males. Not Men.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

So all the husband does is cry? No realism in this story.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
truly awesome

pure cuck gold

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For crying out loud Britease

Are you all together man, or missing a screw or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

It's just so -- well there aren't words that can describe this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent story. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would take a pair of balls.

It would take a pair of balls to vote a 5 on this one. And, those totally lacking testicles would comment from their Mom's basement and give it a 1.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
WEAITING FOR THE REST!

I was shocked to see this appeared to be your first story. For a first (or at least beginning writer) this isn’t too bad. In fact the mechanics of the story is very good, the premise…maybe not so much. You obviously intended to add chapters, so you had room to develop the characters more. What’s in the husband’s background that causes him to be so compliant? Maybe he hates confrontation—if so, why? Show us.

The wife seems to be the all American girl, so why does she turn into a whore so quickly? Develop her character to make it reasonable.

All in all, I liked this first chapter, but I won’t rate it until you finish the story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Re my last comment!

Caught the misspelling in the title just as I hit submit. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utterly garbage!

Yep, everyone in Castlemania is a mentally disturbed psychopath. Seriously, if someone finds this erotic... they really should end their life and save the gene pool, this is just ridiculous. Hopefully someone is tracking all the sick fucks on this site so they can be eliminated.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Nope

I am not any of the people you have mentioned. I am new to the site. This my first attempt at a story.

Interesting, isnt it, that a few words on a screen can get people encouraging a complete stranger to commit suicide? I wonder what that tells us about the mental state of those who feel this is a sensible course of action. I am being called sick repeatedly by people who then urge me to end my life. Where does the sickness lie?

I am not trolling or winding anyone up. This is my first attempt at a story. Some people are making constructive suggestions which is what the site should be all about, helping others to improve, guiding them to avoid the same mistakes.

Others are telling me to kill myself. I would bet the latter feel that they have the moral high ground. I would suggest quite strongly that anyone who urges a fellow human being (and yes, I am one) to kill themselves has no morals at all.

I also strongly suspect that this will be seen as an enticement for further vitriol and hatred. I ask again, if a few words on a screen can illicit this level of hatred, what does it say about the mental state of those who succumb to it?

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Nope -- Castlemania's comment

You must realise, Castlemania, that those who are inviting you to kill yourself are doing so for the most moral of reasons.

Consider yourself as providing them with a service. Where else could they express their outrage? They're not allowed to burn witches any more.

Lue

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Welcome to 'Loving Wives' Mr Castlemania

Don't take to knockers too seriously. It's what makes their day, and some of the comments us writers get are so stupid as to be amusing. Once you've done a few stories you do get used to it. That or pack up of course, which I hope you won't do as I'm enjoying being upset and gnashing my teeth at what's happening in your story. (So far that is) The problem for some is that they have difficulty in distinguishing fact from fiction.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Anonymous, if you represent the gene pool

Then it is in serious need of some major corruption.

Lue

truenorth100truenorth100over 7 years ago
I Like it

I can clearly identify with his confusion. It is so mind blowing when your wife fucks a group of guys and you didn't know she was going to do it.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Why, thank you

Thank you , Anonymous, for illustrating my point so concisely. If there is a gene pool, I can only guess you are from the shallow end.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@truenorth His confusion?

What is confusing about this? Why are they still sharing a bed in subsequent chapters? Threat of arrest? BS. That contrivance is just that a literary contrivance and not believable at all. So by the time chapt 4 rolls around we have John hanging around.

Even if Castlemania ultimately has some sort of reckoning it will be much too late to redeem John as a man. At least that's my opinion.

This wasn't an affair this was in your face humiliation. probably should be in fetish but I won't argue the point. Of course the wife may finally be finding herself and learning about her sexual needs and expression which in some quarters will justify her sociopathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This guy is a little faggot

no wonder the heartless CUNT wife is fucking everyone else. The story is so implausible to be laughable. No way a bunch of senior partners are fucking the CUNT wife at the outdoor picnic and making the little crying faggot sit and wait. He needs to grow a set and go POSTAL on them and the CUNT. If he was a real man, he would have laughed at them, walked away and got a gun. In this story he should use it on himself. not worth reading any further.

bigglesbigglesover 7 years ago
what is the problem?

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

She decided to get fucked and there is no point in stopping at just the one.

He is one lucky bastard to have a wife that will let him watch.

I will now read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

How does anyone get off on this badly written garbage?????? What an absolute waste of time.......

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
What's below a 1*

What a putrid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can I Rate This Garbage Less Than Zero?

What is wrong with this? Where do I begin? So far it looks like it was written by an F student in 6th grade. Don't give up your day job.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Way to go...

First, thank god for guys like Brit Tease. Oh he might be standing up for a fellow countryman, (country person) but I think not. So far all we know is our hero's wife is probably very promiscuous, and the picnic is his first real discovery. I haven't read ahead so let's hope our author doesn't find an excuse through nymphomania, Ecstasy or Molly or something of that ilk. Let's just hope she's a bit of a slut, and go to part two.

I'd add in more than a few stories the end comes with some sort of exposure through sky writing or a movie show on the side of building with the cuckold husband meeting some beauty queen replacement while his fallen wife ends up working for minimum wage at Walmart or better working the bars for $5.00 tricks where she gets AIDS and dies. That's believable?

Alas I'd like to add I have a diminutive wife. Believe me if I ever referred to her as "Tinkerbell" I'd get a skillet over my head. I have called her "Raggedy Anne" though; she seems to have liked that. So who knows? Women? Very strange creatures...

Thanks for an interesting beginning. I'll read on, but I'm holding my breath...

A good healthy five for a start.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut wife

As she told him she was busy, he should have given her an ultimatum either come now or don't come at all go stay with your mum. As she didn't come he should have had divorce papers served, as she wasn't worth fighting for Pity he didn't use his phone camera, then he could have sent the results to the head of chambers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of time

Worst story I have ever read.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Cuck?

Pussy more like it

jshsalvjshsalvover 7 years ago
"S" rhymes with hit for brains!!!!

You have to be a total freaking idiot to think that anyone is actually going to believe this garbage is even plausible...Thanks for not having to make me waste more of my time by bringing it all out right in the beginning....Somebody should have kicked both of their heads in, especially the cry baby wuss!!!!!

kdcee79kdcee79over 7 years ago
WTF

The Aussies make a beer called Castlemaine XXXX & it tastes like the kangaroo shit, well "mate" so's this story. What a wimp Debbie's husband is. Yuck. Pity there's no minus score. 1*

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
LOOKS LIKE A DOUBLE SET UP

and the milk-toast hubby,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
A park right ?

Should be a broken tree limb or tire iron somewhere ? Thump city---start with the biggest, work your way down from there.

They're engaged in making her airtight YOU have the advantage of surprise...

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Wine

= wine bottles, one in each hand, break them on the head of the biggest and slice the 2 smallest. 1 crime of passion and even if she has chosen it, they know she's married and have disrespected that. If she's drugged then you have done the right thing and fought and protected her.

Maybe they used wine boxes, so with nothing to hand, you get beaten to a bloody pulp trying to defend her and with them double teaming 2 sets of balls are in a similar place.

If he had a backbone he could have removed that and hit them with it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Abandoned Story

Before you get too involved note that this series is incomplete and has not been touched since 2016

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a friggin way to start a story

You cuckold him, make him a wimp, and you have him crying to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an idiotic farce!!

The whole law firm will be sued in a heartbeat! And liker your idiotic farce you seem to be out of the regular way into your confusing fantasy ! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story of an idiot and a disgusting dumb cow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Not a story. Just some sentences.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg nope not reading any more!

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Just a terrible rendition of the male character, weepy, weak and a putz. Yuck.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

One star weak ass cuckold story. It deserves less than one.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

"O, where is my wife? O,O, you put your hand on me now so I can't do anything. I must sit here on my ass and wonder and worry. O, I wish I could do something, but I am only a junior partner. O,O,O...

Jonn22Jonn229 months ago

Put a warning it was a cuckold story so I wouldn't have read it

sf_operative63sf_operative634 months ago

Go to tbe lae firm the next work day with shotgun and many shells...but not before testi g the gun on the wife...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, I would DEFINITELY be suing the crap out of the company for hostile work environment. I would also sue for false imprisonment, when they grabbed him. I would be rich, divorced and never have to work again. End of Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous