All Comments on 'Anna's New Boss'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Another please

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great!

Great story! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story

Please write another! This was an amazing story it had me enthralled with every page! Needless to say I didn't get much done today

mummysangelmummysangelover 7 years ago
Enthralling

What a superbly written story. Please please write more.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
Utterly brilliant.

One if the best. One of the problems I have with most of the other similar stories is they go for the dom only being cruel and rarely showing the love that can be part of the story. You balanced it perfectly.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well written! And so very yummy! Thank you!

-Ripley--Ripley-over 7 years ago
A wonderful story

You pulled me in from the start and never let me go. The emotions, desires, and needs were perfectly captured. And the tension in the story was very well done. I wasn't sure about the outcome until the very end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story and very well written.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

My feelings about this story is like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It wasn't to the extreme of some BDSM, which I don't like. It wasn't too watered down loosing cred as a domma/sub relationship. It was just right with a moderate amount of BDSM coupled with lots of love and respect. I could get with this. Great job graymangazer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

This story should be made into a movie. Well written and very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best

Best I've ever and will ever read. :)

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Loved it

The uncertainty. The seduction. The emotional commitment. The sometimes clumsy dance toward happiness, including some huge missteps by both characters. I really enjoyed all of it and by the end I was emotionally invested in the characters, not simply reacting to the story framework. I enjoyed it immensely. 5 stars worth of immensely.

Rizzos23Rizzos23over 7 years ago
Great Read

This was a great read for me. I dont normally do BDSM but this was just the right mix. Cant wait to read more of what you have to offer. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wowzas

This was legitimately an engaging story. I came for the kink, but stayed for the plot/characters. Masterfully done good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly amazing

I can't express enough of how much I loved the plot, the character development and the bdsm. This story captivated me till the very end. The way you expressed the emotions of each character such as their fears, the joy, and the surprises was beautiful. I hope you create more stories like this and look forward to reading them :)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

I'm not in to dominance, but this story was about love, and this story is full of love. Thank you for sharing it with us.

RCJL19RCJL19almost 7 years ago
Top three

This is by far in my top three stories! I love it! Please write more like this one.

oregongurloregongurlalmost 7 years ago
Continuation

Would love to see another story with Anna and Corrine! Very well written and addictive to read. I've read this story at least 3 or 4 times and I'm not really a fan of bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Irrational.

The character Anna finally realized why her partners left her and is her lack of self esteem and yet she went back to become a sub. Her character was described as a smart one but turned out in contrast. I hate to say that I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Irrational? No. Loving? Yes.

In answer to the comment about Anna being irrational.. low self esteem is just a small part of her complex make up, yes she lacked confidence, but she outgrew that and found her true self through the love she gave and received from Corrine. After all, she was only really submissive in a sexual sense, many passages in this story show her to be strong and in control. And being smart means nothing where love and lust is concerned.

From experience I can say that being a sub has nothing whatsoever to do with low esteem. We could debate for hours that old chestnut about who really controls a DS relationship?

Enjoy the story as it is..a beautiful loving romance with a little kinky sex thrown in. Personally I've read it at least four times and I'm half way through again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was really good. !!!

Taht was really good.

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
Loved it!!

I love love stories. This one is great. Even though I would have liked a little more detailed sex in it. I do hope you can write more one day. Thank you for this one.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story, I’m sure I’ll be reading this again.

Thank you for sharing,

DukaaDukaaabout 3 years ago

Just thinking what if the explanation regarding her sister was just a clever lie? Because it's no official child, there is obviously no way for Anna to ever find out about the true heritage unless you take a dna test which isn't quite probable. Also stating her going back to Afrika when being caught is quite convenient to erase all traces. Just an idea though...

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I made a serious mistake before reading this story. I read your profile.

I rarely read lesbian romance written my males. It's a research issue. I am a male writer also trying very hard to understand how females write lesbian romances because there are several in a set of novels I am working on. I generally have two rules conducting that research here on Literotica:

1. No male writers; it pollutes my research. Male perspectives on sex, females, and lesbian sex are radically different than females. I want to be inside the head's of the female writers to do the best I can a rendering a realistic female voice to the romances in my novels.

2. No stories under 10K words. Frankly, anything on Literotica that is shorter, no matter who wrote it, is just a sex scene, not a story. Unless it's someone talking about a story rather than actually telling it, which is even worse. I avoid them because they're largely a waste of my time. And they, too, tend to pollute my research by omitting the really important parts of a story.

This one "tricked" me because it's almost 40K words. There are damned few stories that long here. I couldn't resist reading it. But, having already checked for a male writer, I was torn. I went into this story expecting it to have issues because it is male-written. Worse, by a male writer that has only written this one lesbian romance. To be honest, I think I wanted to hate it.

Add to it the fact that I dislike the entire D/S genre for the simple reason that most women presented in those roles in stories here are either stupid or psychopathic; the characters are cardboard cutouts of either male or female BDSM wannabes that fantasize about power over other people or about being so submissive they can escape living in the real world. It's a hard story genre to love (not saying anything about D/S or BDSM in real life, I'm talking about the stories that usually appear here). I think most D/S stories here are just confabulations of other D/S stories here with little to no first hand experience.

But, if I'm honest with myself, I actually did like most of the story, though I thought the ending was not up to the same standard as the rest of the story. Perhaps it should not have ended there since both characters were just beginning to break out of their cardboard cutout D/S characterizations and become something more.

MissClitMissClitabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this!!! I don’t care for stories where women are treated like nothing by other women. This, although about a D/S relationship was really about love. Fabulous, just fabulous!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
399 Followers
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...