All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 10'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
An Intensely Erotic Series!

I read this wonderfully written, sexually supercharged series, from beginning to end, today. The sexual tension was artfully increased as the chapters unfolded. I must say, however, that I'm ready for the revelation of Naughty's identity. Ideally, it will be filled with the erotic intensity that has characterized this drama from the outset.Then again, it would be nice to experience a few more sexually thrilling chapters before the denouement. That said, I am anxiously awaiting the next installment.

The fool who commented that an anus can't accommodate a dildo the size used in some of your scenes is obviously ignorant! I guess he's clueless about fisting, and about the fact that a properly dilated rectum can adjust to the insertion of very large objects. Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a fantastic erotic story

Loved every one, can't wait for more

talisa2sexytalisa2sexyover 7 years ago
Amazing

Oh please, it is so great, I would love to read it every week, the newest chapter

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 7 years agoAuthor
More Yet to Cum

Thanks for all the kind words!

Naughty will reveal him/herself, rest assured. However there is more story that needs to be told first.

lydiayokomotolydiayokomotoover 7 years ago
Change of Pace

Great story. Good to see, for a change, that someone writes about a guy being dominated. I love it. Will read more when I get time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. I was so hard during this. I so want to cum hands free from someone fucking my ass!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous