All Comments on 'Woke Up A Girl'

by stonechains

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for the first timer. Keep it up. Looking forward for you next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This story is amazing. Easily the best new material I have seen in some time! Reminds me of some of the stuff that got me turned onto Literotica in the first place. I hope that you will have more material if not in this story then in something else most definitely!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about - how??

Decent effort, but fell way short. It needs more about how and why the transformation took place.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago

A good first effort, but you still didn't explain how he became a girl, and it seemed rushed at times as well. 3/5*

gummidurango60gummidurango60over 7 years ago
Good!

Your title says it all "Woke Up A Girl" ! You're always going to get positive and negative feedback. You'll never please everybody so do it your way. He didn't know how he woke up a girl? Great, now build on characterization,learning to be female, while leading "her" thru your plot. Pretend your writing a novel, where do you want the story to end, take her there whether it be 10-20 chapters. One of literotica's hints is to shorten paragraphs, break them up, you loose readers when they have to stumble thru large paragraphs. I shy away from reading stories like yours with large paragraphs but the title grabbed my curiosity.I think this can turn into an excellent extended story and challenge you to do so. I love the mystery of not knowing how it happened, slightly rushed, good start. Needs some work but it's like watching a movie only to find out how it all took place when u see the ending. Considering it's your first story, excellent novice score 5/5.. Looking forward to the next chapter. I marked u as favorite author and story, want to see where you'll go with this. Please, check out my stories.

tarafemtarafemabout 7 years ago
Nice

I did like this story very mutch and quite a turn on a Little bit upset that you had tears in your eyes and he carried on sticking his cock in your mouth while you were still upset but it did not take you to long to like what he was doing to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God that was good

Am so hard after reading this good job

jedi56jedi56about 6 years ago
amazing

Holy fuck I am so hard right now! Wish I could wake up a girl and get pounded like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Liked the story but hated the Ending......

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
My dream of waking up as a girl!

You just wrote my dream! I want so much to be a woman and that story line is my dream come true!

ericatransericatransalmost 3 years ago

This is my dream come true. Well, almost. My dream would be to wake up as a girl in another girl's bed. Both of us being two beautiful ultra feminine Lipstick-lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FABULOUS STORY, Iam gay and would a pussy instead of cock and ball.

SissySeanette55SissySeanette55almost 2 years ago

OHH It was Hot and I would love to be transformed and wake up a GIRL except I would want to keep MY COCK and Balls and I would have sucked him and let him take my tight feminine silky smooth soft ASSPUSSY OHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSI want to be a Full time SHEMALE .. a CHICK WITH A DICK... I am Seanette and I am in Buffalo, NY If You like CD's Shemales, sissies like me.. we could have soo much fun.. seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY 14150

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

ik wou dat dit mij overkwam mmm zalig verhaal !

MarceyCoopper36ddMarceyCoopper36dd3 months ago

I love this fantasy if only it were that easy I can only hope too have that in my next lifetime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous