All Comments on 'Dr. Erica Beaumar Surrenders'

by EricasDreams

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story but...

I really enjoyed this but there are some changes in the story starting with being divorced and having 3 children then it goes to 2 children .then your character is not divorced but has a cheating husband who is traveling. I love the impregnation and the story is still a great read IMHO. With me being a woman the subtle mistakes made it harder to get into but I think it's just a woman thing still 5 stars.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

You made me cum. Five stars!

Z924M

dboykinkydboykinkyover 7 years ago
Love this story!

I love this story! My wife is a doctor - from the same area in CA. We are in our fifties - but she is quite attractive. I constantly fantasize about her having sex with black men - and yes - her patients. I thought you really did an excellent job - with this very hot and erotic story.

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 7 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate constructive feedback, even when it is not glowing. As for your concerns, please note that Dr. Erica is recounting events from two years ago. She describes herself as divorced and a mother of three because that is her situation at the time of the telling. When the events occurred, she was married and a mother of two. Thanks again!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago
Great!!

Nice story Erica:) Sweet and sexy. Well done, thank you!!

Eddie:)

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Dear Erica,

Thank you for a very well written story. Please continue to have your dreams and share them with us. Once you have Black you never go back.

octabrainoctabrainover 7 years ago
Thank you

This is so cool! Agreed with the previous commenter, share your dreams with us, you're gifted.

SueNHSueNHover 7 years ago
Literate and sexy

Erica, this is a surprisingly literate entry into a genre that is typically very rough in all ways. Your story is terrific and real-feeling, a total turn on!

khele2k2khele2k2over 7 years ago
Great read!

I really enjoyed this story. So much detail and wanton desire from the narrator. I'don't like to have heard more description of acts like when she was touching his head and shoulders, breasts on chest and the touch of both their abdominal grazing in rhythm.

Also an expansion of the weekend would've been nice.

The story was so sensual and the details of her attraction were both such a nice change fromy the ordinary in bm wf interracial. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

This is Amanda and I would like to thank someone special who requested I read this very hot short story. I have to admit that while reading this very well written and descriptive erotic story I was very turned on. I sure would love to have me some Ben.

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Amanda, I am so happy you enjoyed it and it was so wonderful meeting you! I hope you enjoy my other stories, and I hope they all empower you to seek your own fulfillment.

-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Highly erotic

One of the hottest stories I have ever read. very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Written

You either do your research or are very familiar with how a doctor's office works. The story was believable. My only little complaint is that it played to stereotypes, but then again, there was nothing that couldn't be real. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please

Excellent work. This story deserves a sequel, or a series.

noirdom92noirdom92almost 7 years ago
Great Story but.....

In the beginning she was divorced with three kids then later it was two kids and a cheating husband, but the sexual part was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable and Hot Story

Thank you for recommending this story, I really enjoyed it and read it with you made it extra sexy! I can't wait to read with you more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

It made my pussy wet think of the big black cock breading the dr.

WolfieWolfieover 5 years ago
Exceptional, except for.....

Exceptional, except for the ‘Tell me what you want. You love my big black cock, don’t you’ type comments. Otherwise a superb story. It’s so hard to write good sex scenes. I struggle with that personally. I admire your writing ability. You deserve every accolade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best!

Writing with drama knocking hard is impressive. Equally more impressively would be her secretary's conspiratorially nuanced innuendos aimed at Dr. Erica's protruding belly in order to encourage her to keep the baby. Having her two daughters so willingly accept their new black baby brother while they accept the encouraging wisdom of Stepfather Ben about disavowing racism in their family while growing up would be priceless to Erica. Little Ben revels in getting his stepsisters to get him food and drink while washing his clothes.

As the daughters grow up and leave home to go to college, they will seek menfolk with healthy attitudes vice the haters. And by pleasing younger brother Benjamin by bringing home Black men will give Benjamin the strong confidence in becoming an influencer over white women as he grows up. Even priceless for him to be the doting uncle of black nieces and nephews borne by his stepsisters.

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

To the previous poster, I’m glad you liked my story! Based on your comments it’s clear you liked it in the way I intended. I loved your follow up ideas about Dr. Erica’s assistant, but rest assured, Erica never considered anything other than bearing, birthing, and adoring the beautiful gift Big Ben had given her. And no doubt her girls will be changed by their little brother in much the way you described it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE POWER OF BBC

I loved every bit of this story, well articulated! Clearly not a bunch of words thrown together or the typical & repetitive "BIG BLACK COCK" references...this vividly expresses the power of BBC. ~THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laila

Very well written. As a white girl who loves black cock, I really related to Dr. Erica. I found myself touching my pussy before I even got to the second page. I came before I even finished the story. My personal favorite part is when Dr. Erica is begging Ben to fuck her and he teases her instead and starts licking and kissing her body. I'm sure you ladies can relate to really wanting that hard, superior dark cock to penetrate you and being denied. It just makes it that much better when you're finally getting filled with Black dick. Seriously, this story was so hot!! Here's hoping for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More good stuff

I just read your college girl series so far and this is good stuff too i like that the men in your stories dont just view the women as bitches with holes to be fucked more like partners with a connection

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! This is superb. I loved your "College Girl" stories, and now this. You really have a sexy imagination! I love the Doctor's devolution from pillar of society professional to black seed-hungry animal. Or is that evolution? Really, the way you guided us along in a believable way was really effective. At the beginning she was so put together and professional, the first crack appearing at her first glance of Ben, and then she slowly unravels to where she accepts her true purpose on this earth. Each step incredibly hot and tense. I LOVED how you described her final decision - "send the young man on his way" or "surrender"? By that time I was so wet that when Erica fell to her knees and rubbed Ben’s beautiful black phallus on her face I simply had to lean back and make myself come! And twice more after that. A masterpiece, for the third time in three stories. Thank you!

CuriousErinCuriousErinover 4 years ago
Dreaming of this...

This makes me wish I were in medical school instead of law school! Oh the ecstasy I could have with all the strong, beautiful black men coming in for medical care! I would make sure they’re scheduled at the best slots during the day. And of course I would share them with my pretty assistants. We would all submit to the Superior Life-giving Black Phallus like Dr. Erica did. We would watch in awe as they conquer our white bodies. We would take their potent, healthy seed in our wombs. We would worship their genetic strength and dominance. We would have their beautiful babies!

younghungblackyounghungblackabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

As a young black man in college, I found myself in somewhat similar situations. Those older women taught me a lot about life. For personal reasons, I felt the action went a bit too far but the build up was extremely arousing. Well Done!

Blaine

AfricanDiplomatAfricanDiplomatover 3 years ago

its like you expressed a deep profound fantasy i have always had. it was thrilling to read. quite delicious and powerfully conveyed. thank you. B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hmm... I can see myself throughout this entire wonderful story! One of my deepest inner dreams, waiting to be fulfilled sometimes. Thank you so much for this romantic and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I love it

Amazing job. Would you consider doing an audio version of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written! I love how descriptive the physical characteristics are. It really paints the picture and details the thoughts that are going through most women’s minds regarding bbc. Kudos to the author for really capturing those details! Reading this reminded me of the porno ‘BBC Propaganda-The Talk.’ ;)

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

loved the stories and the way your writing flows. that is why I added you to favorite author. please writr more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very explicit and erotic detail. Very respectful interactions and communications between two lustful, caring, and loving individuals. This was a great mesmerizing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little Ben will be an alpha male as he will turn on the charm on his older sisters to wash and dry his clothing before hanging them. He will be a naturally born charmer over his white teachers as they secretly swoon over his influence. In parent nights, Dr Erica would smile as she receives very positive assessments from them as they swoon over him if front of his mother. Erica would smile with them while throwing an innocuous missive at them by saying something like you can't go back once you meet black on an effort to throw out of kilter their moral judgment. She would feel justified in proffering an opportunity given the overt racism so prevalent in the school and if it led one woman to consider having an affair with a black apha male would be worth it for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My god ... I can hear those French kisses

And the earlier suggestion that you do an audio version ... wow ...

Keep inhaling ... and writing. Thank you.

blksoldierblksoldier4 months ago

sometime stories are better when you read them a second time I love every one of your writings the are well thought out and detailed. One thing I look for in a story, is that I can picture myself being a part of the story. I agree with the others you take us on an unique erotic journey. I am looking forward to reading more from you. excellent story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous