All Comments on 'A Beautiful View'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 344 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Well ......

I don't mind a reconciliation story , if done well.

This was OK , but I really felt like the ending was , I hate to say rushed because that gets used too much here IMO , but well it was just too slick.

I felt the angst , but it was good up until he folded just way too easy . It's kinda hard for me to verbalize what I'm trying to say here , I guess just like it's hard for an author too do sometimes . Right Big Guy 33 ? Lol.

If it were me , I sure as Hell wouldn't want my so called friends to do that. And I sure as hell wouldn't be bowling with the assholes' the next night. Too me that was actually the worst part of your story . Real friends don't do that.

I forget the author or the title , but the story where all of his and her friends try to do the big " intervention" in a bar comes to my mind , that was handled properly .

4 *'s

P.S. I like you Big Guy33 , please post more often !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry Stev2244

Not great. It wasn't bad, but it sure wasn't great. 3 stars is a little more in the ballpark. I liked it. I didn't love it. High three stars, so I'll round up to four.

stev2244stev2244over 7 years ago
My bad

It´s probably better if I ask you about my opinion first next time :D

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SOME SET UPS ARE IN GOOD TASTE

with friends doing their part, TK U MLJ LV NV

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
I don't mind reconciliation

But it has to be earned. And it just wasent here. Love means a lot but trust more.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Stupid!

Thanks for the RAAC warning. Let me give you a warning, If you write cuck RAAC BS you will get low scores and negative feedback.

Ex wives make great fuck buddy's but you don't move back in with that shit.

You claim to be a male, but obviously this was written by a non-man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull

Bullshit they are not your friends.

vazkor13vazkor13over 7 years ago
love it

Nice one.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

I would have been out there in a heart beat... and I would not be playing mixed doubles the following day... she may have not been dating Mark but who else has she been screwing. good writing about a dumb shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In a very rare chance reconciliation might be ok and in this story it could be but the story is missing something. I guess they were apart for two years but no story of how he could her , who mark is , did he beat the shit out of Mark and the make up happened to fast . They talked ,had sex left together and she was moving back in, to quick for me. Also for me I not sure I could ever get hard again with her knowing she fucked and loved it with someone I'll assume they knew

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiot

She spoke the truth but he didn't get it. She is the SAME woman he married. The one who cheated on him.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I have no problem with reconciliation, but

it was never explained why he took her back. He could have at least shown us that he was so miserable that he realized living with a cheating wife is better than being alone. This guy didn't feel that way or he would not have divorced her. Why did he cave so easily? It just seemed like he needed more from her than she gave him in order for them to reconcile. Sex with the other guy was good and hubby wasn't around and she was susceptible? I can't see that those words would cause him to feel better. Personally, I feel that Ohio is the master of creating believable reconciliation stories. He explains the thought process that the husband goes through to reach the point where he is willing to try again. I liked this story, but it wasn't a home run. Probably not even the warning track. A solid base hit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Too Fast, Not Earned

I'm not against reconciliation, I've just submitted one, and I'm already girding my loins for the RAAC attacks.

But it has to be earned, and here it wasn't. Ooh, she's sorry, they've been apart for 16 months, time's up, let's get back together.

Given the situation, he should have refused to go, if they wanted to sit there and miss the party, and have the ex show up and find him not there, great!

If, as here, he did go, when she showed up he should have left, walking home if he had to.

It would change the basic set-up, but it would have helped the final reconciliation if he HADN'T avoided her, but ignored her whenever they were in the same place. That would have been at least PART of the cost she paid.

Fucking her, maybe even dating her, but no way moving her right back in, I don't care how much he missed her! And the friends would definitely be on the shit list for a long while!

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Crock

Desperately in love, married for four years, spending time with another man when the husband isn't home and she cheats. Nope. This is a contradictory statement. You see, lust is one thing, infatuation is similar but more intense, and love is a whole other thing. If you are in lust and infatuated with another person you certainly will feel a passion for that person. What you might not feel towards that person is a real caring for them and commitment to the relationship. It may be a good way to start a marriage but it will not sustain a marriage. That is all these people had. To love someone you actually have to care for them to one degree or another. There are many forms and degrees of love. Spousal love is clearly defined by our nature and our society. In neither case is adultery acceptable or consistent with this love. In short, she never loved him. She had invested years in their relationship, in grooming him as a meal ticket to support her and her future children, but she blew it. Love, takes effort, it takes thought, it takes doing the right thing and not doing the wrong thing. She didn't love him. He may have loved her, he may even still love her, but he is setting himself up for more pain by being with her. She didn't love him, and after four years of marriage, she'd never really love him. She wanted a husband, free ride, social acceptance, ect. As all people will be, she will be true to her nature. She will lie to him and tell him that she returns his love, she will use him, and in one way or another she will cheat him, or cheat on him - it is who she is. Worst of all will be the damage to the future children. He will hate himself for having children with her and watching the torture she puts them all through. This is not to say that all people or women are this way, it is to say that all people act within their proven character limits and always repeat their patterns of behavior. That is why stories like this are silly and foolish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Crkcppr

I know EXACTLY what story you're talking about, but I can't remember the author or title either.

I'm anal enough that I'll spend the time to find it now, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid!!!

What a cheap thing to believe destroyed trust can be rebuild by fucking !!!

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 7 years ago
@ Crkcppr and sbrooks103x

Story you may be thinking of is qhml1's An Unexpected Reaction. That's how that particular begins.

I enjoyed this flash story. Unfortunately to make the reconciliation more agreeable it would need to have more back story (i.e. more description of wife's repentance and efforts to reconcile) . As it stands it looks like the the reconciliation was pretty much all done in a single discussion and fuck! Just my thoughts.

Killian

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
I thought it was a good story...

For the couple in your story, I can totally see this happening. The big thing left is trust. And a roll in the hay isn't going to fix that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story mostly

I like a good reconciliation story. But this ending was definitely rushed.

Also if possible a good reconciliation will also have some revenge on the interloper.

Still gave a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trust but verify

Felt the finish was rushed, "I broke your trust but if i let you fuck me I'll let you take me back." If he can't be sure, get her labia minor pierced, and lock her up when he has to leave her alone, for any length of time, or where she might be tempted. If he's been burnt once he needs to have some insurance, if she really wants him back make her prove it. Also if he doesn't want to come off as sexist, having one rule for her and another for him, he can always wear a cage while he's away. But who knows she might find being locked up as sexy.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Reattached

I think that to people give up on there too fast.

Henry had never stopped loving connie and wasn't happy alone.

They need to adjust priorities and business trips.

If you don't give a second chance then you will always wonder.

realscott325realscott325over 7 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed reading this, but I have to agree that the ending was a little rushed.

This has the potential to be a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ending was a little rushed, but...

As written he's miserable without her. We can't help who we love or who loves us, despite all of the sad love songs to the contrary. Maybe he's being set up for another fall, but as much as can be garnered from the story, his one chance at present happiness is with her. It would be a more realistic story if he dated her for a while to see, as best he could, if she had really changed and was good for him. But in really looking at it, unless more story would have resulted in her crapping on him again, what would be the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Entertaining and a quick read. I like the story very much 💯❗

Makes me wonder about the future. Now what ? He still works the same job . What happens in a month ? Three months ? A year from now ?

Let's have the rest of the story BigGuy33. The most difficult part of the story, is in the future...

AMerryman

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I like a good reconciliation as much as the next girl. I do feel there should be a heavy price to pay and it seems like she paid it. Hate the friends, though. A person shouldn't be manipulated like that. Well written.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Hey moral brigade

Now that you've made your point on this story, there was another story posted on 10th September where a wife not only committed adultery, but she didn't get caught! Surely she needs your condemnation?

You apparently missed it because it wasn't posted in Loving Wives. Is that the only category in which you search for stories that offend your sense of morality?

It was called 'Sex with an older man at work', written by Tats25, and posted as an Erotic Couplings story.

In the spirit of equal opportunity, shouldn't you be commenting on stories like that as well?

Lue

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Internet Troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Internet Troll

What a lovely definition.

Wear it with pride.

Fun, isn't it?

Lue

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@Foolscap

It's just Lue, up to her old tricks. She made the exact same comment on a story yesterday. Run in, throw the grenade and watch people scramble for cover. I believe I owed you a shot, Lue. Keep playing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Well ......by Crkcppr

Yeah, this pretty much sums up what I felt about the story, The angst is there, but then the reconciliation was too abrupt.

<P>

If this had been a story about creating the seeds for the reconciliation, it could have worked. However, you had the "I'm not asking you to take me to the court house tomorrow and marry me again" part and then almost immediately negated it.

<P>

This is yet another story where the writer seems to have gotten tired of its own story and just wanted to end it ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too fast

Was to fast for me. She didn't even need to work at it!! And she didn't even seemed that sorry either, just that she got caught.

Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
are you dumb

or why did you write this story ? no sense at all !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A truly TERRIBLE RAAC

I love a credible reconciliation, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. But jesus this is not one.

"But he was there and that's all the advantage he needed. He wanted me and I gave in to him, to my eternal shame. And you couldn't tell."

Oh, sure, THERE'S a good reason to trust she won't do it again. Are you KIDDING ?

As for his asshole buddy:

"But Henry, I did know you were going to be here." She took a step toward me. "Why do you think Tom and Mary were so intent on you coming with them tonight? How do you think I knew you were hiding out up here?"

Why the fuck would you hang around with people who ambush you ? If I wanted to avoid an ex, that's MY decision. It might be a truly TERRIBLE one, but it's my life to lead. I wouldn't put up with dishonest meddling of this sort from my parents, and they at least would have had an historical basis for feeling like they "knew what as good for me." The correct and LAST words to ever utter to "friends" like Tom and Mary are "good" and "bye." Although perhaps adding "I never want to see you again, you meddlesome fucks" would make it more clear.

It was consistent in one way, however -- he was and still is a total pussy. I've no doubt that's why his then-wife cheated on him, and why she'll do it again.

No, you don't have to always BTB. There are plenty of more understandable reasons for cheating than "he was available." And plenty of friends who might try to talk me into the course of action they think I should take without actually aiding and abetting an ambush. Shit, I bet Tom and Mary knew about the cheating, but didn't tell him "for his own good."

A cheater, two enablers, and a total wimp. Yay.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
I DID like it!

Sorry nobody liked it as much as I did, but both sex and redemption there. It’s a good love story, ending happily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way too abrupt

You can and have done better. For example: We Need to Talk. This is a poor example of a reconciliation story. He is way too broken to take her back; she is unrepentant and callous. I buy the friends meddling. It could advance the plot of a full story. This just didn't make sense. (Are we still going bowling? Thought not!)

magmamanmagmamanover 7 years ago
I don't care what anyone else thinks..

This one is excellent!

Been there. Go for what YOU want, not what you are "supposed" to do.

Thanks,

MGM

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
There is a weak point in this story...

There is a weak point in this story...It's not a bad story but has one serious issue: It makes it seem that trust can be restored so easily...and that is far away from being true...They meet she says some nice words and suddenly he trusts her again asking her to come and live with him again...Wasn't his job still making him travel? and when that happens will she resist another approach? How did they behave during the 16 months after divorce? "She've been on a few dates"...him? not even one date...Isn't this a sign? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ditto to "a truly terrible raac

That was my reaction and my rationale for it

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

KarenPrior

I have usually agreed with your comments.

I do partly in this case. It did seem like he was trying to finish the story as fast as possible.

But, I also did not see any author's cuck issues.

Remember according to author, it had been 16 months.

That is a long time to be able to move on or realize you can't.

16 months is also a long time to live with the regret of knowing what you did and owning up to it with no excuses and time to become "wiser and more mature" as the author said he wrote her.

Yes, there is a chance she will cheat again, BUT, the way he wrote her, it is probably close to zero.

IF it happens again, he will know for certain he is done with her, rather than living miserable.

I am ok with reconciliation in the right circumstances, and this is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship, . . .

but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. Remember, they are divorced. She offered him unconditional sex and companionship. What has he got to lose? He as yet has no alternative lover, and now he can fuck her while he shops for her replacement. Maybe they might even rediscover their love and respect for each other, and what would be wrong with that? Yeah, he needs to do the STD thing. They need to understand why he stayed faithful during his travels but she succumbed to seduction. But he has all the time in the world. If she works out, he's good. If she keeps him cumming until he discovers her replacement, he's even better than good. I just don't see the down side for him.

The plot is common, and the interaction was rather boiler plate, but it was still a decent story. Remember, it could have been a cuck story, but it wasn't. Thanks for that.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Your Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good short story 5*

Ok a little RAAC but life is too short and lonely to have to read bitter stories from the betrayed who have no mercy.

This site seems to be full of those plus voluntary cuckolding rubbish and is hardly worth visiting anymore, so well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Various

@DFWBeast - Thank you! "An Unexpected Reaction" was definitely the story I was thinking of, and Ill bet Crkcppr also. I actually scanned qhml1's titles, I must have scanning too fast.

@blackrandl1958 - Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this one. What "heavy" price did she pay? He divorced her, and they've been apart 16 months. We're not told, but I assume the settlement was fair, she wasn't thrown out in the street, I assume she didn't lose her job,she OBVIOUSLY didn't lose their friends! If Tom and Mary were as much his friends as they claim to be, they wouldn't have had anything to do with Connie, let alone conspire with her to get them together.

Story - I can only repeat that having him not wanting to be in the same BUILDING with her, to fucking her, having her move right back in; than going out with the "friends" who tricked him, really rubs me the wrong way!

I'd like to do a sequel where he catches her cheating with Tom! After he burns Connie and Tom, he can turn to Mary and say, "Happy now?" and walk away!

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Nice job. Very believable

I am a romantic at heart, and I do enjoy a good reconciliation story. I enjoyed this story, but I also didn't.

Here are the reasons why I enjoyed it.

It was very believable. The characters were real, and not wooden cliché cut outs. Normal stories in this category that aren't cuckold/happy swinger tales have the wife character being some extremely selfish, unrepentant, dumb nympho who can't get through a commercial break without finding a dick to suck. The husbands - on the other hand - are usually some take action, no need for emotions, always ahead of the game robot. He is able to simply cut the whore out of his life after a brief period of remorse, and find a way hotter wife who is his moral equivalent.

These two characters were real people. He loved his wife. He caught her cheating. He left her. And now, it seems as though life is unfairly shitting on him, even though he did the right thing.

Also, she was believable. Her friends didn't abandon her because she cheated. Does that ever happen in real life? She didn't get the "feel good that justice was served" consequences that people seem to need to read about in order to feel that reconciliation was earned. The only consequence that she got was the loss of her husband. For people who actually love their spouse, that is enough. For her, it was.

What I didn't like.

She crushed this mans soul when she did what she did. She tore it from his chest. He had to make the choice to leave her, which killed him even more. He was still so torn up that he was unable to go out and socialize. His friends tricked him into this party, and set him up. His ex swoops in and seduces him into a second chance. in his weakened state, he gives in. Believable, yes. But it still sucks. In my mind, they all preyed on his vulnerability and put him in a situation that he wasn't ready for. He isn't emotionally healed enough to give this a second go round. If she crushes him again, it could end him emotionally, and it will be THEIR fault.

I can see friends doing this though. How many times do we think we know what's best for everyone else? Sometimes, we as friends feel the need to "butt in" and just shake some sense into our lost comrades. We try to force people to do what WE feel is right. "He'll thank me later, even if he hates me now" is the mentality. Sometimes we are right, and things work out. Other times, we are wrong, and we fuck shit up worse. Were these friends right, or wrong? Well, it depends on if things work out.

This scene is the beginning of this story. There are a lot more heartaches, fighting, yelling, and screaming to go. These two may fuck each others brains out for the next week. Then, the real shit is gonna happen. The anger, the hurt, the betrayal all of it is going to have to be dealt with. Those things don't just go away because she didn't wear any panties to a party.

So, great story. I love it. Very real. But it isn't finished. This scene may be done, but the real story is about to begin. Will they make it? Too soon to tell.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
not really a story

he goes from hiding to avoiding having to see her to can't wait to move her into my apartment after fucking her one time lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So So

The story was so so. Clearly this guy needs better friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He must have divorced over his pride, rather than because she cheated on him......

...breaking her wedding vows and any and all trust that may have existed.

It's true that in real life couple that divorce get back together. I think it's something like 25%. Maybe more, maybe less. That it happens at all is somewhat astonishing to me. Even though I understand why, it seems more because neither really moves on.

So, in this case, I wouldn't call it RAAC, but more RASC (..Small Cost).

I'm at a crossroads on this one.

Mark was obviously a predator, so should experience a little fucking up as part of the friendship exit strategy. Wifey paid with a divorce she didn't want. But the "reconciliation" seemed quite abrupt. As far down the depressed scale as he seemed, it seems to me that any contact with the ex would be far more tentative, than precipitous.

Maybe that's just me.....but I think I'd be out looking for hookups every chance I got...just as soon as the divorce came final.

And I doubt that I could ever do more than recreation fuck an ex wife. Too much water under the bridge.

But thank you. It gave me something to think about.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Feet

Walk home!

Or, call a cab!

If the latter, go out a back door to make the call, and have the cab meet you a block or so away ... in the opposite direction from where you might be expected to be walking!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Fine Story

Sounds like a logical plot that must have a certain chance of succeeding. But I have to admit that I would date her but certainly not let her move in right away. She would have to convince that she understood what happened to her and had structured a reasonable defense against repetitions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What kind

Of a brain dead moron wrote this?

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
This was an ok story.

I liked it anyway so I gave it a four.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
That Was Quick

One fuck and all is forgiven. You have to admire a man with willpower.

illjoyilljoyover 7 years ago
@ twentyseven

Called power of pussy with combination of backstabbing "friends" and unwillingness to move on from something toxic hence RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hated what you did but I never hated you

That has to be one of the most fucking stupid statements in history. Just another story about a no balls sissy coward. "Pathetic story ahead" is what the warning should have been at the start of this crap.

c24jc24jover 7 years ago
Fun

Fun, albeit somewhat quick, reconciliation story! Of course, if you drawn it out to 5 pages or more, the BTB'ers would still hate it, and reconcilers might have gotten bored. As is, it's a good flash reconciliation piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

If you're writing a reconciliation at least TRY to justify it. This is the typical illogical nonsense that most cuck authors on this site write as a means of justifying their continued association with their own cheating spouses.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Harryin VA

I'm not a fan of this story, but -

Neither javmor79 nor the story said: "Sex with the other guy was better than what I got from you BOTH times"

What WAS said: "My point was that I had really enjoyed it and you didn't know, so in my mind it didn't affect you, or us. So I did it again and you walked in on us that time. And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good."

So she really enjoyed it the first time, it was still good though not AS good the second time, and there was NO comparison to him.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well said Mr Brooks

Comparisons are odious and should never be made.

Lue

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@harry

I sometimes wonder how in the world you interpret what you read. It feels like you don't even speak the same language as everyone else.

I said nothing about whether or not the reconciliation was good. I said it was believable, because it happens. He was vulnerable and not stable enough to think clearly. There are many reconciliation that happen this way.

If you actually read on, I also said it sucks.

At least make sure you comprehend a comment before you start blasting away. It would also help if you fully read it. Don't just have some predetermined idea of what you think I'm going to say, and read one or two sentences that confirms it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job, Harry

Everyone knows what Javmore is going to say when they see his name. He's going to make excuses for being an asshole. Just another wannabe cuck and RAAC writer, waiting for the bull, trying to give advice to people that can actually write. Hey, Luedon, the most odious thing on here is you.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@anonymous

Thank you so much. I think it is important to thank your haters as much as the people who cheer you on. To think that you wasted an entire comment just to diss me means something. Like it or not, the fact that you think of me when I have no idea who you are is kind of touching.

Once again, thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@javmore

I think the last anonymous nailed you. People cheer you on? Your story scores don't seem to show much cheering. Don't you delete all the comments from people that think you can't write? I think I remember you doing that. At least this author has the balls to leave comments like yours up.

@bigguy33. Nice story. 100 percent better than anything Javmore ever wrote. Isn't it funny that people that can't write get on here and tell people how to write?

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@ the last anonymous and javmore

@javmore

Your haters are kind of adorable in that temper tantrum sort of way.

@anon

Funny. You just proved his point. Lol. In case you didn't notice, all of his stories score pretty well. On top of that, he gets a lot of congratulatory comments.

Keep hating. Lol. Seems like that is all you can do

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Btw anon

We all know that you are the same person who did both comments, and not two separate people. Lol.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@myman

Hey, lover, how does that work? You can make more than one anonymous comment? How cool is that? Now, If I can only figure out how, I'll be making all sorts of come ons. I'm a virgin at being anonymous, so this is really special, Lexipoo. This way, your RL lover won't get jealous. We need to figure out a code word so you know it's me. Maybe I'll sign as Inamorata. Oh, I like this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@BigGuy33

Did you get my Email that I sent through Lit?

Please respond, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey honey

You were always so tired and gone all weekend shopping that I decided to screw the hot next door neighbor who is always so nice to me. You never noticed so I though what the hell and kept doing it. Too bd you walked in on us her wearing that special nightie I bought you for our anniversary but hey YOU WEREN'T WEARING IT AT THE TIME SO NO HARM RIGHT??

I have dated a few females since the divorce but they were just one and done.

Why don't you come over her a suck my cock and I will consider letting you take me back. No guarantees I won't go elsewhere in future next time you go shopping and I get horny. You took me back this time so I am certain you will do the same over and over agin in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF annony you really are a

old fat ugly fag!!!!!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not short enough

Story was acceptable till he asked what did she want? Can't any of you writers understand what it is to be a good man? Being a man doesn't mean being black, 6'8", with a 14" thick cock, who fucks everything that moves or breathes making babies in every oven he can! (Sounds like the NBA, NFL, or the hood, doesn't it?) No, I'm happy to say that good men died on the battlefields of every nation. They farmed unfarmable land. They fished in the most dangerous waters. They built the most incredible buildings. None of these men would accept her bullshit reason and they would not let the fear of jail or some asshole judge stop them from doing what needed to be done. Unless rape was involved, no excuse satisfies. Otherwise the wife is just a stupid cunt, weak and debauched. A GOOD MAN shouldn't be shackled to that thing, and certainly not take "it" back. You write of weak, shallow, posers who think lust is love, and that they can't LIVE without the traitorous cunts. The explanations are all weakminded. Guess I'm going to have to school you all with a story of my own

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Too smooth

Lacked drama. I'd have had 2-3 people who didn't know them burst into the room looking for their coats, with laughter shreeks and embarrassment. Breaks the mood, adds reality

All that said, I enjoyed the story

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

nice one.

The story had her essentially not loving her husband much, so she cheated.

This is else every military, police, fireman, pilot, or anyone else that works long hours or has to travel away for periods spouse would cheat. And majority dont.

So I would have written it a tad more to reflect reconcile as a tastier thing. Maybe cheated once while drunk or drugged?

But willingly, repeatedly, just because husband had t work, to support her?

That a cold woman there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry can't justice raac

Married only four years. Both wanted money he made so they could have future. Did she ever mention all the time she was spending with Mark in their house. Doesn't appear she expressed her loneliness to husband. She admitted enjoying spending lot of time with eventual lover. She did not feel guilty about cheating and would have continued. If she truly regretted cheating she would not have talked to Mark when he called after they were csught.

Human nature dictates she will do it again. She cheats he takes her back establishing a precedent. The scales having not been balanced where she sees him having sex with someone else. The scales will remain tilted in her behalf.

I enjoy romance as much or more than anyone. But nowhere does she express guilt. She has convinced herself and probably her family and friends that she was justified in cheating. She even tries to convince him.

Tell you what, let her move back, but no marriage. Let him start talking and confiding in female friend of theirs. Mark certainly knew them both and was most likely considered a friend. Then at some point when she leaves for weekend visit with family, he moves female in for the days she is away and he is screwing that female when she comes home.

See how willing she is then to keep living together.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Once a cheater

...always a cheater.

Dump the bitch and move on with life.

2/5

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Gave it a 4...

Not a bad concept. But she cheated twice. Once was too much. If he can get past it, more power too him.

Tom deserves one good right cross on the jaw though. Friends don't do what he did.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Damn

Read this because of the new redux. I normally go nowhere near a tale like this. We'll see if the new tale fixes this, this,...

no rating

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Meh!

Out of curiosity I read this tripe because of the new redux. I'm sure sorry I did!

I'm hoping redux will be be better than this wimpy RAAC shit.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Because of redux

therefore I won't grade it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too close to this one

I can't give it a zero star so I won't grade it. The writing as usual, is spectacular, but the story is almost mine.

My girlfriend and I were planning to marry. My job had me driving 2 1/2 hours one way, an eight hour day and then head home. The days were long and as I was a logger, I was exhausted when arriving at home. My girlfriend had her own place and planned to move in with me after the wedding. She had a few things at my place but didn't spend the night often.

Weekends were for resting for the following week, but I was always there to spend both days with Karen. A night out almost every Saturday and I was in bed, often not alone, early.

Then came the day a cylinder in our log loader blew off and it had to be specially ordered. It was a Wednesday morning so I figured for 5 days of rest and time with my beloved. After getting home, I quickly showered off the mud, changed into clean clothes and backed my F350 4 door four-wheel drive out of the 2 car garage. Yes, I was proud of them both, I'd saved up and paid cash for the used Ford and built the garage myself and the help of friends.

The problem was, when I got to Karen's, Bill, her ex-boyfriend from high school was parked in her driveway. Never one to be jealous or worried about the woman I loved and thought she loved me, I used my own key to let myself in. When no one was in the kitchen or living room, I assumed they had went elsewhere.

But then I heard 'the' noise. Investigating, I found Karen riding Bill's ample cock and talking. Same old shit, such a huge cock, I missed this cock, I hope you have a big load for me, I'm going to suck you up for a third one when you're done. WTF? She swore she was a virgin, although I'd never had one and didn't know what it would feel like, and a 'third one'?

Her left side was toward the door when I marched in. She shrieked and tried to fall to the side, but I grabbed her hand. Bill laid there, afraid to move. I twisted the engagement ring from her finger, tossed her the house key and left. Behind me I could hear her screaming for me. Passing her purse, I stopped and took my own house key back. She almost caught me, running naked with cum plopping out of her cunt.

Of course, she tried to contact me, stopped by and pounded on my door and the windows. A few times she waited along my road to waylay me before the crew bus stopped to pick me up. Just a quick text and they would pick me up on another road behind me, although I had to travel through about 200 yards of timber.

The wedding was off and she seemed out of her mind to the friends who talked to her. Everyone came to me, saying she wasn't going to give up on us, she made a mistake, it would never happen again, she loved only me, she wanted have my kids and grow old with me, blah, blah, blah.

Then came the people who invited me to parties or get-togethers, in order to throw us into the same group. Once I saw she was there, I made it a point of slipping out the back door and leaving. Yet she and most of the do-gooders wouldn't give up. Unlike the moron in this story, I told her no way, wasn't going to happen.

Finally I happened to be driving past her place on my way to the store and noticed Bill's car there again. It was almost dark, so I waited a few minutes before taking my cellphone and switching it to video. Hers was a one story home and she was just stupid enough to not close the blinds. I was able to get very clear and damning video of her riding him in his favorite way, cowgirl style. After about 10 minutes of fucking and sucking, smiling and kissing, I had enough. I stood there and continued watching while I began queuing it up to be sent. I sent it to a couple of our mutual friends, a few of her friends, her parents and sister and oh yeah, she was on the list too. I hit send and waited for the fireworks.

Karen loves her fucking phone. I knew if it chirped, no matter if she were fucking or not, she would take the time to look. Sure enough, it chirped and she had to see who it was. Sitting there on Bill's cock, she took the time to open the video to see what I'd sent. For only a few seconds did she seem excited, until the video began to play. I'll never forget the look on her face when she turned, still impaled, to stare where I was standing outside the window.

Of course she was done pursuing and trying to talk me back into it. Within a month, she had move to Ohio with Bill and I heard they married. Two kids and three rounds of STDs later, she moved back home with her folks.

Me? I'm still playing the field, looking for Ms. Right. I know she's out there, but her name certainly isn't Karen. Only a fucking fool would do that again.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Good story about a bad situation.

I would not take her back, but that's me and not your character.

Though I don't agree with the ending, it is still a solidly written story.

Looking forward to more from you.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Skip the pain part

Nice short story. I got to skip the painful break up and get the reconciliation. Of course all the rejects come out of the woodwork to piss all over any non-BTB, but don't let that stop you writing things you feel like. 5 stars to cancel a few tolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Codependency is not sexy

I like the author but not the subject matter so 2*s is all you get. This is written with the idea that she is totally repentant about what she did. I cannot accept that logic as the very first thing she does is to use her body as a weapon to muddle his thinking. To be followed by remarriage and a better thought affair next time. The immediate sex is a dead giveaway. Now, tom is no friend of his. Regardless of how despondent Henry is or was, a true friend would never place his pal into a potential dirty mess just to give him short term relief. Poor Henry is headed for repeat heartbreak in this scenario. Tom may know Henry better than Henry knows himself. But he sure as hell doesn't know Connie nearly as well.

The last indicator was that after the breakup Connie dated repeatedly. Henry did not. So which on has the greater love and/or devotion? Why Tom would butt into this extremely imbalanced situation is quite dubious. But it cannot be for anything other than the most shallow of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol

her; "im sorry fancy a fuck"

him; "ok"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Onethird 10/09/16

So, eat any good creampies lately or do you just fap off to watching your wife get fucked by a actual man?

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

It's a good story, what can I say. It is a little too neat, but sometimes life works that way to. From what she said in the bed room I don't know if I would trust her. "And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good. Not good enough to lose you over, though." Maybe . if he goes on the road again she will go back on her quest. One that is good enough to leave her husband.

It is a good story, but my final thought is that she may be a good fuck, but I wouldn't want any kids to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK

Short & sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way

No way... he is a wimp... I would have said to her: "You are beautiful, your body is fantastic... I loved you to the bottom of my heart... I was faithful and sacrificing for our future.. you never complained... but you filled your needs by breaking your vows and by destroying my love for you.... I know you said you love me and none other... Yes your heart is strong in you, but your pussy is dominant... You will never change, you so easily went to bed with another man, and I suspect you will again... now please, let me heal and remove yourself from my life that I am trying to rebuild."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's with these annoy who hate women so much they want them to burn

Good story , if it works and they are happy no harm. Those who must hate women just want her dead. I wonder what happened to make them so. There are good women and good men, bad women and worse men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, we were warned

Perhaps it's because I don't tolerate being manipulated, don't like surprises. He made up his mind that her infidelity was intolerable. Once is enough. I'd have called a cab or started hoofing it home. Friends don't play middle school games with friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They don't hate women

Instead it would seem that they understand that when you marry someone you put them first, always. She didn't do this. Oh it was a mistake? Well some mistakes have consequences. How about this: if you can't do it in front of your spouse then you shouldn't be doing it. She made the choice, and then made it again. A clear choice. No drugs, no hypnosis, no brain washing, just she felt neglected. How about you discuss this with your husband instead of jumping in the sack with someone else who just wants in your pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Big guy

With little balls,

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Huh... interesting comment of his...

"No. I've been on a few dates but nothing ever came of them. You?"

"Just working."

"No dates at all?"

"I haven't been particularly welcoming to your gender lately."

What was unsaid but should have BEEN said was: "Because if you can't trust the woman who professes to love you above everything else, how can you trust any other woman?"

I mean really, you ever expect she'll respect you now?

smokepolesmokepoleabout 7 years ago
garbage

one would think he would have learned a particularly painful lesson the "first time"...

Then, some writers just write this shit to get the honorable among us upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

I've said it before writers slip a sour lemon in to Guage your response! Very clever!

BUT having said that with the population we've got this could be a true story?

NAH COULDN'T BE COULD IT? Love you all! GREG. OH 50 % for the story 50 % for the slut whore of an ex who tricked the ex husband into taking her back "FOOL " In Mr T's words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
While I like the writing style and the beginning of the story (you did warn us!)...

...I found myself grinding my teeth and wanting for all the world to kick his "friend's" ass. Equally, the cuck should have been out, knee deep in pussy every night he could.

Moping, is no way to move on. He got his divorce, and no easy feat there.....so why waste all of that hurt, anger and expense (both time, money, angst and self doubt) on moping and self recrimination? You lick your wounds for a bit, then get your head out and get back in the game, yo!

OK, OK, he should NEVER have bad feelings toward the fairer sex because of what his ex-wife did, like women would never do shit like that to men...never have, never will....shya, hoser! Sorry, but that flies in the face of human nature.

But this bum was pathetic. It's his own fault he was left with little choice but to take her back and swallow his dick in doing so. Hell, at the least, he should have wrangled a sympathy fuck from her best single friend. It seems they never understand what they've done until they experience it first hand. Then, well then the real drama begins.

And hey, I'm not bitter....., just educated at the point of the barb about disloyalty, disrespect and selfishness.

So. Reality....not so much. Interesting...well OK, if not particularly representative of human nature.

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Nice

One of the thing missing in a lot of the stories is compassion, empathy and forgiveness.

Would I forgive a cheating wife? Not sure. Probably not. But I would not automatically dismiss the possibility. Certainly am not in the 'shoot her in the face' category.

This was a nice little tale of hope and love, even if it was strained and stressed. She wasn't an evil bitch and she was self aware at her mistakes.

This worked for me. I am not always into reconciliation but this story made the case for me in a tightly worded scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

It obviously doesn't score well because of the BTB crowd, but I enjoyed it. I truly believe you have to try and make it work. There are plenty of marriages that have been pulled out of the ashes. I simply hope I would give it some effort if I found myself in his situation.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Tight Little Story, But....

....once a cheater.... well, you know the rest. (I was lonely? What a lame fucking excuse!)

Why reconcile? Well, you know the definition of insanity: performing the same action again and again, expecting different results.... Henry is setting himself up for more serious heartbreak down the road; hopefully they won't have kids so the next divorce won't screw up their lives, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3100 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...