All Comments on 'Trashman's Easiest Pickup'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rae121452rae121452over 6 years ago
another winner!

your stories are always the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect story line

Young, naive white boy enamored by a much older black man. This story is my fantasy for today. I came twice reading you.

5⭐️S

Z924M

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
ENCITENT READ

Very nice as also. hope you do a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You managed to make this story both erotic and touching. I'm glad the kid made a friend.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Black and White.

I love good interaction between people of different colours/races, remembering that we are all God's children, no matter what our racial origins.

Despite Wilson's obvious strength, experience and large attachment, he was very considerate in his physical relation with Billy.

I don't know whether one would consider this a Love story, but Wilson certainly showed affection towards Billy, and it was certainly appreciated by the younger white male. (Good thing Mum was at work. She certainly would not have approved.)

If only people of all races could be so caring of each other (not necessarily in a sexual way), what a wonderful world we would be living in!

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Black is Better!

It was nice to see that Billy was not imbued with any racist or snobby attitudes, and that he was attracted to and loved black Wilson as a person. Maybe he saw him as a father figure, and Wilson was not going to disappoint, but was very considerate and caring.

Interaction between people of different races is a wonderful thing, and this story was a prime example of that.

Black is always beautiful!

shadoblivionshadoblivionalmost 5 years ago

Excellent, love the big strong black top/puny skinny young white bottom dynamic. Sequels please!!!

shadoblivionshadoblivionover 3 years ago
Pederastic bliss

This is a VERY HOT story! I love the big man/small boy dynamic and how Billy isn't innocent in spite of his sheltered upbringing. PLEASE wrote more about Billy and Wilson! Im.a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interracial

I love reading about daddies seducing young lads. Made even sexier with a black daddy. I pumped my cock to a fantastic orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked the armpit licking scene. To do this for another man is so HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree with Homoguy

I'd love to get my tongue in the armpit of a large hot and sweaty black man. After I was done eating and cleaning one armpit, I'd hurry to the next one. Then I would eagerly drop to my knees and take care of his ass-crack, crotch and finish him off with a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh so hot. Loved the detail regarding the armpit licking and Wilson’s sweat dripping onto Billy’s back. I had an excellent orgasm and ejaculation.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN699 months ago

Bien que marié j'adore sucer les bites noirs depuis très jeune j'adore la semences et le pipi !!! Tous ce qui sort du gicleurs a piss et de la liqueur de couille !! J'adore aussi bouffer le trou du cul des blacks !!!! Leur peau noire si belle m'exite !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wonderful story of respect, admiration, and mutual bonding. It was a relief to read a story where the black man wasn't on an ego trip about his big dick and dominating a little white boy. There was a mutual respect and friendship developed between the two of them. Pubic hair is a big turn on for me, as well as intense kissing. Thank and please continue to write stories of this level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous