All Comments on 'A Predicament'

by MaxwellHawthorne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's hot.

I like this story a lot. Very succinct. Told me everything I needed to know about the encounter while still leaving room for me to fill in the details with my mind. 10/10 would read again. Thank you, Mr. Hawthorne.

MaxwellHawthorneMaxwellHawthorneover 7 years agoAuthor

I've had some really great feedback to this one so I wanted to drop in and say a quick THANK YOU! This is the first time I've explored the submissive male side of things and I'm crazy ecstatic that it's being well received. Except for that one guy. Hey one guy, you know most of the stuff that happens in adult entertainment isn't real, right? Like when the pizza delivery driver says he has extra sausage, he's usually not talking about a penis. Anyway, if you've made it this far thank you again for reading, and now I have a tale about an orgy which needs and entirely new introduction section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And then the cops showed up

And arrested them for lewd and lascivious behavior, indecent exposure and a number of other crimes. When he got out he filed for a divorce. Because who wants to be married to a bat-shit-crazy woman? Boy was THIS stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But too many inconsitencies and silliness.

She dances around taking her clothes off. OK. She gives him a good look at her favorite red bra and up her skirt at her panties. OK. BUT HE'S BLINDFOLDED!!!

She's going out down the hotel hall to get ice cubes NAKED? C'mon.

She's going to fuck him with the door open? Nah.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous