All Comments on 'What The...? Ch. 02'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
miss_hornymiss_hornyover 7 years ago
stupid woman

what kinda stupid woman get drugged to a point of where she should be dead ..then gang raped .. but do not want to report it to police .. a veryyy stupid idiot woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

A sex site and you post this crap.At least put it in NON EROTIC..

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Very annoying story

His wife is being used right in front of him; drugged and raped, and he sits at a picnic table and cries? They outnumbered him and they were big! Did he not have a tire iron in his car? These are senior partners in a law firm? How stupid is this story? It isn't a LW story at all; it belongs in noncon.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Still unrealistic

The partners in a LAW firm give a near lethal dose of MDSA to the wife of a junior partner and fuck her at a picnic essentially in front of him? Does that make any sense to you? Apparently because you came up with it, so the question is will anyone else find it plausible to continue reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Anyone can can be drugged , especially in what's supposed to be a safe environment . I know it's only s story but no matter how big or small I would find the biggest object I could find and swing until I couldn't. If the were to get the better of me they should make sure I'm taken out in a body bag. If not I would keep coming until they all paid and I'm still not sure I could stay married

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

Not pressing charges for a potentially fatal rape?

Pure cuck and whore bullshit. Don't try to pass this on as anything but a cuck/whore fantasy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@ kimi1990 09/16/16

re:

His wife is being used right in front of him; drugged and raped, and he sits at a picnic table and cries? They outnumbered him and they were big! Did he not have a tire iron in his car?

-----------------------------------------------------

Probably doesn't know what a tire iron is or where to find one.

Get a flat tire?

Call AAA.

That's how lawyer types handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

chapter 3 so that he can nail them to them wall and put them in jail forever

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Didn't enjoy

There is a reason why I don't generally read cuckold stories. I could care less about the wife being a whore, or the husband getting humiliated by it. Those things don't bother me. If the story is well written, has good dialog, and nice character development, I will enjoy it. The thing that urks me is the total abandonment of simple human characteristics.

I get it, I get it. They are fantasies. Therefore, certain leeway should be given to the author. But, I feel the best stories are those that still keep in touch with realistic human characteristics, even though the humans are put in fantasy environments.

In this story, the wife is gang-raped at a company picnic. One, mind you, is full of LAWYERS. These are the people who know what kind of shit storm something like this would bring. They've probably seen the aftermath of a sexual harassment atomic bomb. If you add rape in the workplace, you have a 7 digit payout ahead of you. Easy. They know this. If they don't, then there is no way they are successful.

So, these guys drug and rapes one of their employee's wife. This Junior partner, whom I am assuming knows something about law, sits there while it is happening. Doing nothing. At this point, he believes his wife is consensually doing it, so some argument for "stunned stupid" can be made. Still, it is a weak argument at best.

Now we come to the aftermath. I can understand her not wanting to go to the cops with this. Many rape victims would rather just silently suffer than go public with their humiliation. However, her husband is a LAWYER. A junior partner, no less. He has the law on his side. There is no way he simply shrugs his shoulders and says, "All's well that ends well." This would be the equivalent of robbing an accountant out of millions of dollars, or bitch slapping a professional boxer in a club (anyone hear about the guy who tried that to Mike Tyson in his prime?). This guy should be frothing at the mouth.

However, it is a cuckold story. In order to make a story like this work, the characters have to have preset personalities. The guy has to be a unconfrontational wimp. The wife has to be either incredibly naïve to the point of stupidity, or a selfish heartless woman who has no love for her husband. There are no other personalities that make a cuckold story work. You may get an occasional one where the couple play a sex game to spice their marriage up, or they just have an arrangement that works for them. Most of the time, you get these stories with these characters. Even if the personality would not fit with the job title, or situation, cuckold authors force feed them into these roles.

This is why cuckold stories don't suit me. In my opinion, they are no better than the boilerplate BTB stories.

If I had any advice for this author, it would be this. Don't force your characters into these predicaments. Let them write the story. Place them in the situation, and let it play out as it really should. Along the way, tweak the situation a little if you want them to go a certain direction. But the one thing you want to do is keep the characters themselves consistent with reality.

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
99cent Store Lawyers

He didn't take pictures, or video. He didn't keep the panties for evidence. He didn't get a rape kit done on his wife. He didn't take pictures of her abused body. He didn't try to fight for his wife. He didn't try to get help from other picnic guests.

So he is either an idiot and/or a wimp.

This makes it hard for the writer to create a believable Hero from such damaged story DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is simply miraculous

How in less than 4 additional paragraphs... The heroic? husband who is dumber than a box of rocks... hits a new imbecilic low.

Don't bother to try for revenge, owning the law firm or sticking around with the bimbo.

Just run and look for a new hobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell with it

Fuck them all Take a million and retir

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's a lawyer?

Would never use such a dumb ass to represent me, even for jay walking!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a laugh

Javmore is giving people writing advice? I mean, seriously, dude, Javmore? Writing advice? His pathetic stories and he's going to give someone writing advice? That's a screamer, man. Dude has like three stories over four stars.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Actually anonymous

All of them are over 4 stars. You may want to recheck. Thank you for paying attention though. Maybe someday I can read your works.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Explanation

The events in the previous chapter are now explained except for why the older partners think that they can get away with this? Oh well, perhaps this is a pure fantasy?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
for the love of god

PLEASE STOP WRITING

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Stupid.

Stupid premise and stupid actions and reactions.

He is worried about his career? She is worried about his career? Do either of them actually think he has a career with that firm? The only way he has a career is to fight back. Take them down, take their career, take their money, and take their firm. He would have millions because of this.

No one knows? Are they stupid? Every one knows that it happened they just think she's a slut right now. The only way she can get around that is to fight back and show that she was raped.

Having sex with her before running the STD tests? They are stupid.

The only way this ends well for them is to call the cops NOW!

Javmor was spot on in his assessment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Well,

let's see what the next chapters bring.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Now all is explained, but it didn't make the story any better...

Now all is explained, but it didn't make the story any better...Why? Because like almost all comments said: He was a lawyer and knowing all that would happen to the 4 senior partners (is wife was raped and could be dead), he didn't go to the police and presented charges? And the senior partners (all lawyers) were so stupid to rape her and face prison for a long time? still 2*

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ITS GOING TO BE AT LEAST 4 vs 1 AT 1ST

now its who can you trust. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't Lose the Logic in Your Next Chapter

please try to add some logical reason why senior partners would drug and rape a fellow partner's wife? Even if they are all degenerates, why not some stranger or bargirl or even a servant they could intimidate. Here any public mention of sexual misconduct or drugs could ruin their fat incomes. So, tell us why they did it in a way to make sense, such as, they need to punish hubby for something.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
fantasy vs human behavior

Fantasy may be what this kind of story is, but if I want a story about people that don't act like humans I'll read about elves or orcs or Martians.

I expect human beings to act like human beings.

An attorney seeing something like this being done to his wife would start drooling and seeing dollar signs.

He would see himself moving from junior partner to the most senior partner and owner of the firm.

Any lawyer that didn't think that way would never make junior partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who would take the chance to rape a lawyers partner in public

Dope her up. They should have gone to police right away and let the take the necessary test . Then they could prosecute them. But the story doesn't compute. Who would take the risk. And so far up on the food chain. Make this story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish the story

I hope that you will finish this story and get to the point of retribution against the rapists weather through legal or illegal means - like kill the bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How do you spell stupid? Compounded?

I can't begin to comprehend what you were thinking as you created these characters. What kind of reader would find the characters or the plot line to be entertaining, wistful, enticing, or amusing, etc., etc.?? Your main character is supposed to be a lawyer -- an educated professional. yet you have him behaving like a slobbering idiot with an IQ less than his age. Then we have the wife's character. Utterly stupid, but in an entirely different way. She gets publicly raped, and in the process acts like a willing participant, then the reality of a near-lethal dose of a drug is discovered, but her enduring concern is for her reputation!

Delete this file. It's beyond repair. Stat over. Learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If I buy into events as you portray them, I have to accept that E would completely....

...disconnect the logic centers and inhibitions. I don't first hand, but have been told by those that do, that users mostly quit caring about stuff that might usually embarrass them. But deeply ingrained beliefs don't really go away.

So this one didn't really explain or justify the extent and the length of her behavior.

And the dosage bit. I dunno, man...it's pretty deeps around here. I have to find a way to suspend incredulity to go on. You haven't provided that, as your part of the bargain.

Sorry, too thin, too week, and too likely that wifey has a backstory.

Now the partners....well, I like stories where the bullies all die a fiery death. You know, third degree burns over eighty percent of their bodies. Months of deep, searing pain, with no possible relief, before finally either giving up, or drowning in their own bodily fluids.

Yup, that's how you should proceed. Lead news story the following Saturday, "In tonight's news, three prominent lawyers and an unidentified man burned in a fire started while they were freebasing cocain."

Yup, that's what it will take to make this remotely sensible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better not fuck it up

Get the guys real revenge . No cucky shit . Don't make him a cum eater like HDK WOULD

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

"Oh, oh...the drugs mad me do it!"

Please. A dose so high it should have killed her and she was coherent the next morning. I doubt that. Fiction doesn't mean a lack of plausibility for the sake of forcing a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry but ...

... it's NOT rape if she enjoyed it ... and she said she did! Now she's just another cheating WHORE wife.

End of argument!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another fag autjor

Just what LW really needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Post longer chapters

Posting sketchy paragraphs disguised as "part 1" and "part 2" help ensure low scores.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

if a man has to drug a woman to have sex with her, it is rape and shows what a piece of shit he really is.

i agree about short chapters, longer ones make a better read. your writing and this story are good. so do not let assholes commenting persuade you to stop. i will be looking forward to your next chapter.

i do hope the husband and wife can make those bastards pay for what they did.

thank you for your story and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

To Javmor and some others; didn't read all the posts: this is fiction and is intended to be erotic fiction or at least based upon sex and is on a free public site. So what if every character doesn't behave as you would expect them to. That's not the point. Sometime you have to suspend belief to get the point (of the story that is). Not only that, but not everyone behaves as one would expect the usual person to behave. There are many examples in the real world where "real people" do things that are not what is considered normal behavior; even in groups. This author wrote a good story. It was organized, grammatically correct, has a plot, etc. Husband, at this point was not a willing participant, even if he did't behave as you would "expect" him to behave. It is not being written to get an award in literature. It is written to entertain, which it does. The fact of all the troll comments even supports this, as the commentators would not bother reading it and commenting on it if they really did not enjoy it. People avoid things they don't enjoy as a general principal of behavior. It would be good for this site if the commenters would give some slack to people trying to entertain for free. Go back and read Denham Forrest's bio and see why he quit writing on this site. And don't ask to see my stories because I will readily admit that I do not have the imagination or talent to write fiction, good or otherwise. Finally, to Javmor, I probably should not have singled you out. You were not just venting venom and were offering your opinions on how to make a story better. I do enjoy your stories and find them very good and because of the respect I have for you I assumed you would not be offended if I mentioned you by name.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The drug explains her submission to these animals. But what explains her husband's submission and failure to fight?

He didn't need any drugs, he's just a passive cowardly wimp. Puking in the bushes? If she keeps him as a husband she should know that's she's entirely on her own when it comes to aggressive defense and security. If you think this husband reflects the actions of a realistic reasonable man, then I pity your wife and children, if you can manage to ever have any.

The whole plot is just too absurd. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
report this shit

I reported this. The only way we will rid this hub of all the crap that gets dropped in here is constant relentless reports. Take our hub back from the hacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get it

I don't understand the complete hatred I am seeing in so many of these comments. Whilst I agree that the story is seriously flawed and really quite unbelievable, I feel no need at all to personally attack the author. Some of these comments are quite vile on a personal level and I don't understand the need for that.

So the story sucks? Say that. There is no need to personally attack people. That never happened in the Literotica I used to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get it right. If you can.

It's MDMA, not MDSA. Please, find a new hobby. I know we're going through the summer doldrums of new material in LW. But I would rather go back and reread old good stories than offerings such as this.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago

I have to agree with anon who says that he doesn't get the disrespect. Why do people feel the need to ridicule the author because they didn't like his story? Just say you didn't like it and move on.

As for the idiot who reported this story, you're a dumb ass. You reported a story because you didn't like it? Do you think that the moderators will even take your complaint seriously?

As for the story, I have to agree with everyone else. It isn't plausible, which lowers the entertainment value. If I were you, I would take the advice of javmore. It would probably help your stories improve

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
warning label?

something along the lines of : " if you thought ch 1 was a smoking hot cuckold wife story, nearly perfect....do not read ch 2. it ruins the whole thing."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Look who's accusing some one of being a dumb ass

The biggest dumb ass on Lit himself. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wouldn't

Take the advice of Javmore like Lex1 said. Why? He's got maybe four or five of those little hot marks out of how many stories? You better take the advice of someone that actually know how to write. Look at them names in the hall of fame list and try to write like them not some wannabe like Javmore. Find some writer with bunches of those hot marks and take their advice. You take the advice of clunkers like Javmore and you'll be a bottom feeder for life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You wrote a cuck story, saw the ratings and the comments and then chickened out and converted it into a drugged-rape story. Stand your ground, dude. Don't try to please everyone. It's pretty obvious that you're gunning for an RAAC ending now. What's wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good job

I like the writing.

Story sure is inflammatory, for me anyway.

Cant wait for the next part. Hope the story is all about those bastards being taken down hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait for the third part of this story, hopfully justice wil be served against those senior partners . i read in the comments section that this was your first attempt at writing a story, good job on your first attempt. dont let the negative comments get to you, seems everyone is an expert when it comes to writing but yet most of them have never attempted it themselves. for your first attempt i think it was an excellent effort and please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
She's raped

And he is worried about his career? But I guess that is what makes the story a story. She really needed you to write her a stand-up type of husbanda (hopefully in future chapters he will change his stripes. You always show a fine writing style and are very courageous in the story's handling of a rape, or none handling in this case, one that I do not agree with personally but defend the right for it to be expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's all a lie

She faked the test or else she would have been craving water all day long. She just wanted something different but didn't want to lose her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 dead lawyers

No trial ,3 graves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Test

In part three we'll find the doctor actually was in on the thing and has been fucking her for years...because she is just that amazing.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Actually....

The whole story was written and submitted last week. The rest has not been approved yet. The comments on here are discouraging and occasionally far more ludicrous than anything i wrote. "Tie her to a tree and gut them all"?

Nice of them to not fight back.

I know i made some mistakes here. Its my first attempt. I hope the rest gets approved soon. I did not respond to comments and change the story. It is still as I originally wrote it.

My main sin is one of laziness or omission. If the three lawyers got their story straight, suggesting that she provided the drug and then suggested the gangbang, who would be most likely to be believed? My bet would be them, not her.

Also, I chose lawyers because I couldn't think of anyone more sleazy. Could it be that the "hero" (not how I see him, personally. I saw him as the main villain in the tale)...could it be that I painted him so pathetically because he too is a lawyer?

I have also submitted the last two parts as one submission so that the people who make the vile comments, such as suggesting I kill myself, are not forced, against their free will, to have to read it in two parts as that would just be too horrible for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

Great story.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
wow sorry about the hate mail

I'm not sure this is a cuckold story or not.....it started out that way, but part 2 shot that plot line down in a ball of flame. Now it's a rape story.

cuck stories get their haters...and their enthusiasts.

report abusive comments...they are not allowed...to admin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is rape

If she's incapacitated by drink or drugs, she can't give consent. that makes it rape. This is, therefore, a crime story. Take it off literotica and publish it somewhere more appropriate.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Is this just a story?

Watching the news, these college girls are really at risk. I would like to have had some crazy sex but not this. So they come forward and the guy get little punishment.

Girls, if any read this stuff, if your not in control of yourself, WHO IS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Smell Foul Play

I honestly dont think she was drugged. I think his friend Dave is in on it with the wife and other colleagues and is pulling the wool over his eyes and laughing behind his back. This is a cuckhold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grow-up... you say you're over 18, then act like it!

THERE ARE NOT MAGIC, "MAKE HER FUCK EVERYONE" DRUGS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No woman can love her husband other than his money and do what she did he should have discarded her immediately. because next social event at the practice a repeat would occur.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 7 years ago
STD tests

... don't work the day after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MDMA

I am not sure what mdsa is and neither is google.

Ecstasy is mdma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Faggot story

always with an unbelievable excuse for the CUNT.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Well, well, well...

You had to do it didn't you? You had to go the drug route. You chickened out. I gave you a four this time. That should be slightly discouraging because I almost always give five. OK, you're a girl, I'm a dad, and sometimes a soft swat on the behind...

NOW the bad...

I expect this little tale will continue to circle the drain. We'll see.

And the good...

Your writing's fine; it's the damn plot that's in trouble. Not to worry though; there's just two things that should concern you. In the next chapter we're going to be looking for some creativity. And second, my god, let's hope our protagonist doesn't reflect on what she did and start to like being a cuckold.

Alas the ugly...

You've committed the same cardinal sin I regularly commit, especially in my earlier days. You're trying to defend something in response to a bunch of ignorant assholes. Look if Britease or HDK said something hurtful write them a private email, but the idiots and assholes get as much delight taunting you as anything. Hey you've got Javmor in your corner! These others are people who bitch about the wording on an aspirin bottle.

Hang in there! Keep writing!

JeddClampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable what a crap he can write!!!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE MILK-TOAST BATTLES BACK

but, into a stacked deck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have not read all of the other comments, but I did notice, in the ones I did read, that most people could not understand the reactions of the husband and wife; I believe I can, at least somewhat.

The husband was in complete shock because at the time of the rape, his wife was not acting as if she was being raped; because of the drug they had given her.

Some people would react in anger, attack the men and maybe even their wife if they thought she was willingly cheating on them. However, some people would not react in anger, at least not at the exact time of the rape. Some people would simply be confused, hurt and wondering how they should react; wondering why they should even bother to attack three men who are bigger and stronger than they themselves are; especially since it seemed that their wife was not being forced, but actually seemed to be enjoying what was happening.

As for the wife choosing not to go to the police; I have heard many women say that they likely wouldn’t report a case of rape because most of the time, the woman who was raped is not treated well once it goes to trial. They are treated like they did something wrong and the rapist’s lawyer will question everything about the victim; from what they were wearing to how they were acting, trying to prove that the victim first agreed to have sex and only claiming it as rape after the fact.

Not to mention having to verbally relive the rape over and over and over while being questioned about every tiny detail.

So now, finally, my opinion of this story and why I gave it three stars.

It was an interesting story! I mostly enjoyed it; but I feel you should write at least one more chapter. A final chapter where they (husband and wife) get their revenge against the horrible, nasty men who drugged and raped her. It might be the most interesting if they somehow manage to get the men thrown in jail while the husband becomes a senior partner or even opens his own law practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Four Men Were All Wimps

Only a wimp uses drugs to have sex with a woman. In my state using date rape drugs to have sex with a woman constitutes forciable or aggravated rape...a serious felony. Men who go to jail on rape charges are, themselves, raped in our prisons. I hope the four men enjoy their sex lives in prison. They will never be men again.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Hubby as "main villain"

.... does confuse me even taking account of his weakness. All the rest is covered by suspension of disbelief, fantasy, literary license, sexual jerk-off, even social commentary on lawyers etc... but making him the "main villain" above those who drugged and raped her is a stretch (I refer to the author's own comment). It really puzzles me. The author is a she by the way according to her bio, to those who refer to "he".

BTW in the same comment she rejects extreme physical retaliation, so what is the "acceptable" way to behave when your wife is gang-banged in front of you, first time under the influence of drugs and second time just because she wants it. Jumping to the end of the story the hubby ends up pretty much tamed and emasculated. So what would have been the way out for him in the author's mind that would have been neither a complete wimpification, nor a mass murderer? A good old-fashioned bar-room punch-up perhaps? He was about to commit suicide by driving off a pier, he knows he would be framed if he doesn't comply, she stops him, protesting her continuing love for him. But he is still the "main villain"?

Actually this gets some credit as a story one wants to read to the end of; the prose isn't bad, and one is drawn in, in spite of the cliff-edge of despair at the way it goes. As a female fantasy it has its interest. This is the power fantasy of the cuckoldress.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
A sad reflection

It's sad that as soon as the wife said no to reporting it I could believe someone reacting like that. The trouble is 'innocent until proven guilty' can only work one way and all too often this has the effect of making the victim appear the guilty party.

However with overwhelming evidence like the doctors report it should be a no brainer, there will be questions raised of self-medication which is insane.

Personally, I'd say fuck the career and living here, push it through and at the very worst the lawyers are left with question marks over their heads.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

So the cunt was drugged. Hubby still sat around crying like the cuckold bitch he is. They both deserve bad things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous