All Comments on 'Crash Into Me'

by Areala-chan

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
Winelover57Winelover57over 7 years ago
Amazing

your story has left me speechless. Amazing, simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Beautifully written with incredible emotion described. I absolutely loved it.

Thank You

olddad6@comcast.net

jimnorthjimnorthover 7 years ago
Gorgeous

I've been coming to Literotica off and on for years now. Finally made an account specifically so I could fave this story. Wonderfully written and full of genuinely moving emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This is by far the best story I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My heart. *clutches chest*

I literally just reread "The Story of Us" last night because it was one of my favorites on this site. What are the odds I'd read another of yours the next night and be absolutely blown away? I come on this site to jerk one out, and usually prefer it to videos, but I couldn't get there because the writing was so enthralling and so damn beautiful, the only orgasm I could arrive at was an emotional one. If it weren't for the nature of the relationship, I'd say this belongs in a collection of short-stories alongside The Awakening and The Yellow Wallpaper. Thank you for creating it. But also, you're a jerk for that terrifying twist at the end. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

One of the great joys of this world is to witness excellence of craft and artistry. Thank you for so splendid and example of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So happy I stayed up 'til 3a.m.

I actually didn't expect this to be so long and yet so tantalising good, it kept me awake for most of the night and I regret NOTHING! From the first line tot he last it was pure sensual perfection, an emotional roller coaster filled with doubts and just rewards, drama in just the right places and in just the right amounts, and ended with love blossoming for eternity. The only thing making it better would be access to caramel ice cream at 3 in the morning.

5* and loads more if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is one of the very best stories I've read on this site.. The characters development is excellent and you're a great writer.. I enjoyed the story. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Writing in present tense is as dumb as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poetic Justice.

Your story is the most beautiful I have read on this site. I doubt Yeats could have done better. Being Irish myself I found the self torment and torture went hand in hand with the love. It is what every dream and life is filled with. The goal is to work through the trouble to achieve good and the need. Life is to be a struggle, but also to be lived. These young ladies are living and will be successful as we all should hope to be. Bless you.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!!

I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up to a such a cascading deluge of positive comments, messages, and favorite notices. So, going in order:

@Winelover57: I'm so glad you enjoyed it! 'Speechless' works for me. :)

@Anon #1: I assume you left your email for a reason, so I responded to that address. :)

@jimnorth: This is, in my opinion, the best type of comment any writer on LIT can receive. De-lurking to make an account just so you can use the 'Favorite Story' or 'Favorite Author' buttons is awesome, and I hope you don't stop with mine. :)

@Anon#2: If that doesn't make one feel good, one would be dead inside. :)

@sxxyimpulse: Ah, you. First one to comment on "The Story of Us" two years ago. I had it in mind to send you a message letting you know I'd written this one only to see you'd beaten me to the punch with another squee-worthy bit of praise. If my feet have difficulty touching the floor today, I'm blaming you. Yes, I am also a jerk...but a lovable one. ;)

@Anon#3: You're very welcome. Believe me, after working on this one for over a year, it's good to see it finally 'out in the wild' for others to enjoy. :)

@Anon#4: I'm certainly glad you stayed up until 3am too! If there's a second-best type of comment a writer can get, I think it would be of the 'I had something else to do but kept reading anyway' variety. I hope tonight is more restful for you, and that the local shop has a pint of caramel ice cream held aside for these types of emergencies in the future. :)

@Anon#5: TEN stars? Now I know you're having a laugh. Five will suffice. ;)

@Anon#6: Ah yes, the ever, er, 'present' question of tense. It's a style choice every writer has to make, and one that will never please everyone. Ultimately I go with what the story tells me will work best, and "Crash" demanded first-person, present (although there is some past mixed in there too for the flashbacks and memory scenes). I appreciate you taking the time to let me know what didn't work for you though. Seriously, thank you. :)

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Poetic Justice

@Anon#7: You're going to make me tear up here. Yeats certainly knew a thing or two about self-torment, torture and love, didn't he? The fact that time and time again he could distill those feelings down to their purest essence in the English language stands as a testament to his power and talent. Long after I'm gone he'll still be around to inspire new generations, and that I believe is the best blessing of all. Thank you for your comment; may you always have courage equal to desire. :)

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 7 years ago
The heart of a poet

I think I now have a new favorite! Your words spoke volumes, your emotions spoke even more! Thank you for the wonderful read. Hoping these characters grow a bit more in your writings.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: The heart of a poet

@SashaPoza: You're so welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I'll write more with Lynn and Colleen or not, but it's nice to know I've got a built-in audience if they come back to me later and say, "Hey, tell the next part of the story!" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was pretty good, but kinda long, got a little mixed up when it came to the prom, first they were by themselves, then on the dance floor

trite_readertrite_readerover 7 years ago
Fuck, That Was Good!

Some times a story comes along, that makes it so worthwhile to wade through the typical faecal matter that comprises the vast majority of the writing on this site.

Then there are the times when out of the worthwhile tales, a star appears, brighter, stronger, delicious.

Thank you author.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I took me some time to get through this as when I got further into the story I wanted to relish every word. To say I was on the edge of my seat is an understatement. So well written. Even near the end with them going through a red light I was sure there was another "Crash Into Me". Shifting to a scene in a cemetery I was certain Lynn had been lost. I was all prepared start bawling and blubbering for the loss, yet you pulled a fast one on me. How dare you do this (smiling). Both have survived and there is the proverbial happy ending. Well done. Very well done It's unfair I can only vote 5 as it deserves 100x that.

TBC

rogue120rogue120over 7 years ago
So very beautiful!

So elegantly written, so witty and touching, truly one of the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful writing

A beautiful story and very beautifully written. As soon as I read the first paragraph, I knew I would slow down and just enjoy great writing. Thank you for your writing

QuantumanQuantumanover 7 years ago
Terrific writing

Keep it up!

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone! :)

@Anon#8: I certainly agree it was long, but I have to admit, I can't see where the confusion at prom comes from. Would you be able to provide something specific so I can make sure I didn't leave something out and edit for a future revision if necessary?

@trite_reader: The real question is, was it as good for you as it was for me? ;) In all seriousness though, thank you very much. :)

@teddybearclub: And another one falls into my trap. *cackle* While I love provoking an emotional reaction in my readers, I'm glad you didn't have to cry. At least, not this time... ;)

@rogue120: Awwww, I bet you tell that to all the girls, right? Thank you so much! :)

@Anon#9: If a writer can grab somebody from the first paragraph, they must be doing something right. Thanks for taking the journey with me. :)

@Quantuman: I'll certainly do my best. We'll see where the next burst of creativity takes me!

*huggles*

Areala-chan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmmmmmmm

I've read a lot of stories over the years but, only a few gave the emotional pull this did.

This was a ....heart tugging and a reach into your gut type of story. The second near accident may me mutter out load "no.....don't do this to her. And then they are in Ireland and ok. Pretty slick story all the way through. Thank you for sharing and reaching both out and in to us. GP

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

It is so refreshing to read a story so well written, with such feeling and content. I couldn't stop reading once I started. Had me worried right at the end but a happy ending. Well done keep up the good work.

shdwcatshdwcatover 7 years ago
Wow

That cemetery scene at the end was a cold dagger!

Wow, what a great story. At the beginning I told myself I probably want going to re read this one because amputation freaks me out, but the story is so good that I'm sure I'll be back. A lot of stories use a car crash as a crutch but this one really makes it work, it's the foundation of the story but the meat is in the main characters and their interactions. The writing is dramatically improved from that of your previous sisters story and I can't wait to see what you write next. (More sisters stories please!)

Brett78xBrett78xover 7 years ago
Best Read

That was a delight to read, start to finish. Great literary visualization throughout the story. I don't know that I have ever read a romantic short story that actually taught me erotic technique at the same time. Thank you for that and thank your for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus...Tittyfucking...Christ!

I've been visiting this site for over ten years and never EVER have I read a story like this one. This is by far the most beautiful, romantic, erotic work of fiction on the entire site and judging from some of the other comments here I'm not the only one who thinks so. Incest stories never, and I mean never, feel true to me. I can come here and appreciate a good fuck scene and convince myself with a nudge and a wink that sure they're related just like I can convince myself both girls in a porn video are 'sisters'. No offense but I read your other story a couple of years ago and that's exactly what I thought, nice writing and hot sex but completely implausible setup. I gave you a 3 out of 5 and moved on. This is the first time a writer here sold me a completely 100% no bullshit plausible scenario. Lynn and Colleen ARE sisters in love. I believe it and that head fake at the end in the cemetery takes the cake. You won the entire goddamn internet today.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Playing Catch-Up

Man, y'all don't stop making my morning, do you?

@Anon#10: You're very welcome. I'd love to know some of the other stories on the site you've read that had the same impact. I love seeing how other people pull it off. :)

@UTBNBUK: It's even more refreshing to know I must have done something right. It won't be my last...there will be more to come once inspiration strikes again. :)

@shdwcat: I love writing challenges that take something distasteful or otherwise horrible and make it palatable (or even beautiful) to an audience. Characters, especially in erotica, have to feel real to the reader or else it blunts whatever impact the story may otherwise have. Well, I've done incest + amputation + car accident. Now I just need to find a new place to point my cold, cold dagger. ;)

@Brett78x: If you learned erotic technique from me, than I'm both humbled and honoured. I approach sex differently from a lot of other writers on this site, without the porno dialogue, sound effects, and descriptions of every thrust (mainly because there's not very much thrusting when it comes to girl/girl unless you involve toys). All I've learned is there's definitely and audience for it, and if it works, there's no reason to change it up. :)

@Anon#11: Um...wow. I'm honestly speechless. I guess now that I've won the whole internet, I must use this power wisely and with great responsibility? ;) Thank you so much for the compliments, and I'll work to make sure my next story is even better!

Thank you to everyone who's written, read, and rated, either here or via PM. I would not, could not, do it without all of you. If you're wondering whether or not to leave your thoughts, don't hesitate: be honest, tell me what you think. Have you but courage equal to desire? :)

ImNIndyImNIndyover 7 years ago
too moved

I want to praise you and your story and I'm wordy, a talker. But I'm so moved that I don't know how to get it out. Thank you.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 7 years ago
Such a beautiful story

‘The Kiss’ ...

... Oh my. So poetic, so erotic, so passionate. I relived the moment when I fell in love.

The first line of the graveyard scene – I couldn’t read past the first line because of the tears in my eyes. Even now writing this I can’t stop myself from getting emotional.

One of the very best erotic stories I’ve ever read. Thank you.

janny54janny54over 7 years ago
no words~

finished reading this yesterday. read all night long. could not put it down. so beautifully written. the characters came alive and i was right there with them. they grabbed my soul and took it for a wild ride. i could not comment on this when i finished it this morning because i couldn't form words. just had to let it simmer. i now have to read your other stories as i just had found your work on lit. thank you for taking the time to create such a beautiful, heartfelt story that took my breath away.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
One of the best

I really enjoyed it. Hard to stop to fix dinner.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Enthralling

One of the best novels I have read on this site. The writing is superb. The content is better.

tygztygzover 7 years ago

Ignore the genre if it bothers you - but don't ignore this story, this novelette. This, is love; this is possibly the best story you'll read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I never thought reading a story here would get me interested in poetry of all things, but now I want to read some. This is one of the best stories on here. Please write more sister stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very good writing and story telling. Intelligently presented, please write some more.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years agoAuthor
Catching Up

To everyone who's been commenting: I absolutely love hearing your thoughts! Keep them coming, and remember to vote. :)

@ImNIndy: Sometimes the simplest comments say the most. Thank you for reminding me of that with your words. :)

@RomanceLives: I love your user name. I hope you were able to read past the graveyard scene to see the game I was playing, but I won't apologize for bringing the tears. I aimed for the feels deliberately. I firmly believe 'The Kiss' is real, and once you've experienced it, you never forget. Every first time should be that intense and that true. If I had my way, it would be. ;)

@janny54: One of my professors in college had a saying that was something like, "The best writers are not wordsmiths so much as they are thieves of time." I try to live up to that with my stories, and I couldn't be more pleased to have kept you up all night. Thank you. :)

@Old_biker_dude: Now that's a name that says it all! I hope you didn't neglect dinner for too long on my account. ;)

@Prolonged_Debut10: I saw your name here and had to double-check it was the same writer I thought it was. If you aren't one of the absolutely highest regarded writers here on LIT, I'll eat my poetry collection. A compliment from you about either my writing or my story's content would have set my heart aflutter...to get both feels like praise undeserved. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

@tygz: Can I hire you as my PR rep? :)

@Anon#12: If you're reading poetry because of my story, I'm absolutely flattered and I hope you'll drop me a PM or leave another comment here to let me know who you picked and what you thought of it. :)

@Anon#13: Thank you so much! I'm sure this one won't be my last, but I have to confess, I'm a slow writer most of the time. When I post my next one, I hope you'll be back for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Such a wonderfully rare story to truly prioritize love over the sex. Simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this story...

I loved the story; it made me cry and smile...I almost hope you make a sequel, but then I fear it won't be as good as this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Areala there is just so much I like about your story. I thought you showed great sensitivity and understanding with Lynn’s disability and in presenting Colleen’s feelings toward her sister. Even from the very beginning of the story I was well on my way to learning the personalities of the two women. Two very well developed female leads, just what I like.

It would be difficult for me to write a story about someone with a disability, but you did a good job of not holding anything back and at the same time being empathic. Your description of the parents talking to the doctor shows the participant’s characters as well as presenting a lesson in how to deal with such a situation. To me such a story is important if only that it shows all people are people and all people have desires, emotions and hopes, even if they do have a disability. I’m also glad that you showed that a person with a disability might be shunned by others because the others only see the disability and not the person’s other great qualities, such as Lynn’s kindness, joyfulness and intelligence.

On a less emotional topic I enjoyed your description of Colleen’s white, cotton, store-brand panties, her black soft cup bra, her white ankle-length socks and her lizard green T-shirt. I like descriptions of women’s clothing, whether inner or outer wear and particularly if they are not presented as being “sexy.” Also, I enjoyed the following image of Lynn: “She smells glorious, all berry tangerine body wash and ‘Sunrise Breeze’ shampoo.” Not only do you use visual imagery but also fragrances. On page five I enjoyed the description of the gowns the women were wearing to the prom and the scene where Colleen is “pleasuring herself” (Jilling) it seemed very natural. Finally I’m a little angry at you (I’m kidding) for that trick you played at the end.

By the way I commented as anonymous only because I do not know how to comment under my name.

Moonlight and Roses (Tom),

xxkaptkaosxxxxkaptkaosxxabout 7 years ago
Such a beautiful story

I was taken aback, thinking originally that this would be yet another 'slam-bang' incest story, but the depth of feeling, coupled with the complexities of tragedy, triumph and forbidden love have made this story such a powerful beacon of hope, even without the incest theme. The poetry angle was a very nice addition and gave the story a richness of character that is rarely seen in other stories. Thank you for sharing this with the readership in the site.

Areala-chanAreala-chanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Another Round of Catch-Up

Dear me, you've been effusive with the praise. Allow me to respond. :)

@Anon#14: I believe you can tell a good story by focusing on the sex, but I believe you can tell an even better one by making sure the sex isn't the central focus. That's where I aim, and hopefully deliver. :)

@Anon#15: So glad you enjoyed it. I'm not discounting the idea of a sequel, but I'd need to make sure there was a reason to write it. A new obstacle to overcome. Certainly not impossible...I'll play around with it and see. I love Colleen and Lynn dearly as characters, and if they have another story for me to tell, I'll get to transcribing it for them. :)

@MoonlightandRoses: I think you've written the longest comment I've yet to receive on one of my stories. Comments like that are why we all start writing, since it's what we hope to see. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the minor details like clothing descriptions and smells along with the meatier bits. I felt it was important to address the physical manifestations of Collie's desires more than once in the story for two reasons: first, it keeps up a steady tease of build-up, and second, it lets me delve deeper into her thoughts, showing the reader what she wants only to contrast it at the end where she runs up against the wall of own psyche and needs not just Lynn's permission but her help to indulge in what she's been wanting all this time. Plus, it was hot to write, so there was that too. :D

@xxkaptkaosxx: You are so very welcome! I know there are two audiences out there. One just wants a quick stroke, the other wants to get lost in the emotions and desires of the characters. This one was clearly for the latter audience, and you've all been lapping it up far in excess of even my wildest expectations. I sit back, read these comments, and think, "Wow...did I really do that?" Yes, yes I did. And thank you for letting me know! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Extremely good story! Must say it is definitely one of the best on this site of any category. Loved the character development. You so beautifully capture Collie's personality with concise yet vivid description. This is one of those rare gems of a story that I seem to constantly be mining for on these sites. Thank you for sharing this. It is greatly appreciated.

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
Areala

I read this again for about the 5th time. I so enjoy it each time. (on my faves list)

It seems like this is something that could happen in real life. Please keep up the good work. Your talent in writing shines through in this one, although the cemetery scene at the end threw me for a loop the first time. (thought we lost Lynn for good)

TBC

MDG1969MDG1969almost 7 years ago
Ffuuuccckkkk!!! More Please.

Let me remove my heart and push it through the screen from which glowed such an eloquent and erotic love story. For I do not have enough words to express the emotions in my heart that I feel for this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful perfection

stunning story of true love. unbeatable style, love the narrator's voice. more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just amazing beyond amazing!! I was enthralled with the story even though there wasn't much sex involved. I almost fell for the second crash, hehe! ...and I kept screaming 'No!! You have to stay together!! Screw the parents! Move with your sister while she goes to school and get an apartment together!' Heh. I mean, who really thinks twice about two sisters living together that dont date?

Just an awesome story. I can see a twenty year follow up where they live overseas and run a bookstore, living upstairs, hehe. Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I needed to sleep four hours ago. Read this instead. Way more than worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing love story! Masterfully written and felt.

Just so beautiful. Deeply feeling, deeply loving, lovingly written, just breath taking. Thank you so much.

D382HD382Halmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I haven't made it to the end yet but, so well written and so beautiful too. 😎

I did notice some minor grammatical and spelling errors though..

I look forward to finishing this and reading your next work.

Kind Regards,

D382H

ThomastomThomastomalmost 7 years ago
crash indeed

Loved this story. So romantic

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
So good

I was hooked on page one harder than I've been hooked on novels after a few chapters. This was really amazing.

Areala-chanAreala-chanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Returning The Love

Thank you, everyone, who's read and commented so far! I can't believe how far this story's come in nine short months, and I appreciate every vote, every read, and every note you all have sent. This is why I started writing in the first place. :)

@ Anon#16: You're so very welcome. I loved watching both Colleen and her sister blossom into fully-developed characters while I rushed to write it all down. Their story needed to be told, and I was honored to be their chronicler. :)

@teddybearclub: Two comments on the same story? Girl, whatever I did to deserve your praise, I'm humbled. :)

@MDG1969: Please don't remove your heart...that would kill you, and if you die, how are you going to read all of my other stories? ;)

@Anon#17: That's about all I can ask for, isn't it? :)

@mike2501: Hmmm..."Crash Into Me: Twenty Year Reunion"? It could work...now you've got ME thinking about it! *LOL* And yeah, nobody blinks at two sisters sharing an apartment. Heck, my own extended family has a couple examples of that. Great...now you have me wondering... :)

@Anon#17: While it's important to get enough sleep, I can't say I recommend sleeping more than I recommend reading good erotica. After all, it's the stuff that dreams are made of, right? :)

@Anon#18: You're welcome so very much! Breathe, sweetie, breathe...it'll be OK. :)

@D382H: Kind regards to you for being so sweet. I've cringed at some of the mistakes I've found when re-reading, where words went missing, but I've decided not to make additional work for Laurel by re-submitting such a long piece. I keep my fingers crossed that the story stands well enough on its own that most readers will overlook the occasional blemish and know that even if I screwed up, my heart was in the right place. :)

@Thomastom: Next time someone tells you romance is dead, you just point them over here and we'll re-educate them together! ;)

@kelprime: You, my dear, win the award for 'first time getting to page 2 with comments on a story'! Congratulations! *smooch* If I kept you hooked, then I did my job. I hope whatever springs from my pen next will be equally engaging. :)

*huggles*

Areala-chan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I wasn't prepared for this story. As someone who usually doesn't usually look for non-pornographic erotica, I enjoyed everything about this story. So much that this is the first time I ever commented. Thank you for expanding my interests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This is the best story i have ever read on here. You have an elgance like no other with your words. Great. Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreal!

Totally unreal how amazing this story is! I had to finish it over several days because I didn't realize how long it was at first but it was worth every minute. You write sex as a gentle and dreamy fantasy given form and that "money shot" (I found your story from the thread on the forum) is literally the most beautiful description of an orgasm I've ever read. The poetry, the romance, the love, the sin and the virtue, all come together just right. I want what Collie and Lynn have. How do I get that without a sister of my own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are evil!

I had my heart in my throat when you put Collie in the cematery and then you made the twist where they were in Ireland and everything was ok again. Don't do that to me! I'm too old to cry over romance stories!

Ok I'm not really mad at you or think you are evil. Just don't do it again.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverover 6 years ago
Beautiful, simply Beautiful.

Thank you so much for this, and all the work you put into it. I got so caught up in the characters that I was genuinely surprised when the first erotic scene came about. A wonderfully crafted story all around. Thank you again!

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 6 years ago
Words have not...

Truly, words have not the adequacy to fully capture the pure excellence of this tale. Tragedy and triumph, interwoven so seamlessly, just as in real life, paint the picture of two young women in love. Again, your narrative succeeds where others fail, when you demonstrate the complexities of an incestuous relationship.

And damn you for your misleading ending... Well crafted, but man, I felt like my heart was about to be torn in two - which by itself is indicative of your mastery of character building, I daresay, a utter command of storytelling.

Well done, thank you for sharing such a beautiful, satisfying, and incredible experience.

StaitonStaitonover 6 years ago
Holy **** you can write!

I'm not kidding when I say that I think I've found Dean Koontz' incest pseudonym.

Absolutely gripping suspense and your imaginative humor has me enthralled. Hurrying to go read your other works!

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 6 years ago

Beautiful. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This has to be the best story I have ever read on this site.

alittledreamofyoualittledreamofyouover 6 years ago
So talented

Passion and poetry combined so beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breathtaking!

This is, by far, the best story I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not my thing

Obviously written by a woman for women. Too long to get to the point.

Areala-chanAreala-chanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Responding, Responding!

Thank you to everyone who has been leaving feedback--I've been negligent in my reply duties, and for that, I apologize.

@Anon #19: I'm so happy you chose to leave your first comment on my story! I hope the process was painless enough that you will continue to do so for the other deserving writers here too. :)

@Anon #20: I tried really, really hard with this one. I'm so glad you appreciated it. :)

@Anon #21: What's unreal is this comment! *SQUEE!* I'm glad the thread in the forum generated some interest, and I'm damn proud of that money shot, if I do say so myself. ;)

@Anon #22: Evil? Moi? Whatever do you mean? *flutters her eyelashes* While I don't set out to cause heart attacks, I knew the twist at the end would either elicit shock or eye-rolls, and I'm glad that, so far, it seems to be the former over the latter. But I can't promise not to do it again... :)

@LanceQuiver: We've talked via PMs about your comment, but as always, you're very welcome! Thank YOU for reading. :)

@rexspaulding: Like Lance up there, we've talked via PM, so you already know how grateful I am for your feedback. The ending strikes again! *grin* :)

@Staiton: Dean Koontz's incest pseudonym? I'll take it! I've not read much of Mr. Koontz, but Odd Thomas was phenomenal, wasn't it? :)

@PygmyCoho: No, YOU'RE beautiful and perfect, dear. :)

@Anon #23: Best story on the site? I wish--there are plenty of higher-scoring ones out there, and I'm hardly fit to sit in the same pantheon as onehitwanda, ScattySue, or PacoFear. Nevertheless, I'll accept your compliment...just know I'm a little rosy-cheeked from smiling. :)

@alittledreamofyou: Without passion and poetry, life would be quite dull, don't you think? Would that all of us could have the lives we only fantasize about... :)

@Anon #24: Sorry for taking your breath away! Here, I'll give it back before you suffocate. Take it. Take it quickly! ;)

@Anon #25: Much as it disappoints me to hear, I know I can't please everybody out there, and I appreciate your honesty in admitting it isn't your thing. I honestly didn't write this solely with a female audience in mind, but seeing as how I am a woman writing a story about two young women falling in love, I can see how it could seem that way. In my defense, I did warn it was a slow burn right at the start. If you're looking for something in a similar vein that moves a lot faster, you could give my other incest title, "The Story of Us" a try! It's only 3 Lit pages long. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

You’ve written a beautiful and tender love story. It’s not often that I tear up reading something on Literotica, but I did with this one. You capture the pain and guilt and deep, deep bond between the sisters perfectly. For those who say this was written for women and guys would find it boring—well, I’m a guy, and I loved it. I don’t comment on most stories, even the ones I truly love. But I felt compelled to comment on this one because it really, really is wonderful.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
Brava

One of the most beautiful stories I’ve read on this site. Thank you for the uplifting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Way too long

This is a weird love story, not steamy at all. Skipped 5 pages to get to the "sex scene" if you can call it that because it was barely pg-13. This should be labeled as a novel.

Areala-chanAreala-chanabout 6 years agoAuthor
More Author Replies

@Monkeypirate: If I inspired you to leave a comment when you usually don't, then I'm absolutely flattered. Also, appreciate the acknowledgement that it's a story folks of any gender can (hopefully) enjoy. Thank you. :)

@BAnde53507: You're totally welcome. There's a tendency in literature, especially teen lit or fiction revolving around teenage or college-age characters, and ESPECIALLY ones involving LGBT protagonists, to drop a downer of an ending. It's understandable, especially since even in the current climate it can be difficult to face the truth of who you are. I've written those stories before, but I wasn't about to let it happen with "Crash". Lynn and Colleen's story begged for the "happily ever after", and I saw no reason not to comply with their request. :)

@Anon 26: I'm not quite sure what to say here, other than this clearly wasn't what you were looking for. In my defense, one of the top-rated stories in this category is "Treads: The Island", which is 42 pages long. Singling out my much shorter story, which identifies itself from the start as a slow-burn, and which you admit to skipping huge portions of, for your 1-star vote seems rather pointlessly sadistic, but you do you, sweetie. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautifully written

Some will like this story, others will not.

Personally I loved it!

I have read many stories here, most are far more overtly sexual, yours however truly tells the story and keeps true to itself throughout and although still only a short story you bring Colleen and Lynn to life.

Thank you for a very beautifully written and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re-Reading Again

I have a handful of stories I bookmark and come back to here. This is the third or fourth time I have re-read this tearjerking story of TRUE love. You are one who gets it. You must have been fortunate in your life. Your fortune became mine so thank you. I feel sorry for your critics. They live without a heart in a world of passion. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I’ve never commented on a story, I have read hundreds of them none before this ever merited a comment. However this story had passion, a true sense emotion to it.

Thank you

Grey Ghost

InnocentiaInnocentiaabout 5 years ago

It's been a long time since a story has pushed me to the verge of tears.

Thank you.

StarcrestStarcrestover 4 years ago
Magnificent

You brought me the tears several times. I almost didn't read the last of your story because of the impending second crash, I'm so glad I did. I don't know about a story by a female for females, I'm a 70 year old guy and I loved it. Thank you from the bottom of my hearf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I’ve never commented on a story before but this one was just. Just wow. It’s written beautifully and all of the characters feel alive and real. Maybe perfect writing really does exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brought Me To Tears

You are a truly gifted writer. It’s quite rare to find a story of this caliber on this site. For me, the best stories, erotic or not, are the ones which make me feel as if I actually know or could meet the characters in real life. Lynn and Colleen are like members of my family now!

I must also let you know that I am kind of emotionally stopped up and have a very difficult time crying, so I need “cry triggers.” Until now, the only one I could rely on was watching the last 5 minutes of “West Side Story.” Thanks to you, I’ve now got a second one.

Continued success in all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely spectacular. I was really scared you had killed one of them cause I read a story recently where one of the protagonists dies in a car accident in the end. This story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of the best,if not the best story I have read here. I almost started crying thinking she died. Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

I was.enthralled by this beautiful story . Bless you for this

Love is rare. You have true talent

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 4 years ago
Beautifully done

Passionate, erotic, loving, caring, inspirational, so many words that do not sufficiently describe your story, Thank you for this wonderful journey.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story - very well written.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enthralling

I'm in awe of your style and love this story so much.

It would warm my heart to read a continuation of this tale of true love

FutaRaeFutaRaeover 3 years ago

I mean wow, just wow. God! It's just...beautiful.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsabout 3 years ago
Stupendous!!

You made me feel every bit of love the sisters have for each other.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Joey

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706about 3 years ago

Stunning what an amazing story! It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pure love. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

by far the best i've read here! a natural talent for expressing love with words. a deep reach into the heart and soul of the heart and soul. chan-chan, you'll make good money with your novels...

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriteralmost 3 years ago

Words fail me. Or I fail them. The most beautiful story I’ve ever read on this site. I’ve never read any poetry, but I loved every bit of it here. I’ve read this story a few times now. I pick up something new each time. Thank You so much for writing this story. You have enriched my life.

Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfection. So glad to have had this recommended. It's just incredibly touching. These are the kinds of characters that stay with you.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

I have read this story four times. I cannot compliment it adequately. My breath was stolen so many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me smile. It's been awhile. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My heart stopped when you brought up the cemetery. I thought Colleen had lost Lynn. I was so happy when I realized I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to read it again. Truly perfect. THIS is how it's done.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Not entirely sure what I think about the story itself It was hard read cause I felt like I was ready a book not a story which is why people come on the site is to stories anything over 5 possibly 6 pages is way too long for a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shite, where do I start??? For a cynical old bastard that's not really into romance stories, you had me tearing up, with my hand covering my mouth for most of the second half of the story. This was absolutely beautiful and, if it weren't for the fact that she might question why I'm reading incest stories on a porn site, I'm sure that if I let my partner read this, she'd be in floods. As others have said, the twist with the cemetery was a brutal and wicked move, but so masterfully played! You're like a puppet master when it comes to tugging on heart strings, I can tell you! Thank you for a wonderful story.

Of course there will be those that come to Literotica looking for a stroke fantasy and graphic depictions of lesbian sex between sisters, which is fine, but doesn't give them the right to troll and downvote art like this. To those people: neither this site, nor any of the authors on it, owes you an orgasm.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I started reading your stories after the publication of Birds in Flight. I don't often look at stories in this category but I'm glad that I did read this one. It is the only story that I've read in this category that is truly a romantic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. The perfect cure for a rainy day.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I knew, instantly, that the grave marker couldn't be hers. But that didn't mean I knew what was happening; I only knew what didn't happen.

Honestly, I was expecting a bigger tragedy in the beginning—not that losing a leg at 13 isn't a tragedy—it's just that writers usually try to go big on the tragedy, if they use one. But your choice made the entire story possible, especially with today's prosthetics.

Practically perfectly constructed. Sister-love stories are very very fragile. They're a fine line to walk. But you walked it well. The verbally dizzying sex scene was a perfect match for the story, turning it into a genuine love scene.

The kiss at the prom bugged me. Them not dancing bugged me. I wanted everyone to see them. But that was stupid on my part. You did it just right.

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburningover 1 year ago

Profoundly deep and beautiful writing illustrating profoundly deep and beautiful feelings. Exquisitely constructed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous