All Comments on 'Trapped and Alone Ch. 03'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
niplockniplockover 7 years ago

Very erotic and exciting bondage and near naked display of beautiful slaves. Can't wait to read and view the next installment.

dog999gonedog999goneover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

I've been wondering why you have not done much with the Journalist. Now I know.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost for words

I am somewhat sickened by what I have read so far, however I was also compelled to read to the end. I now therefore give my verdict on this write as far as I have been able to read. I believe that I may have missed out some chapters so cannot give a true assessment.

The mind of the author is completely debauched. The deeper they get involved in such works the harder they will find it difficult to live a normal life. They will become trapped in a bottomless pit of no respecter of persons. What bit of humanity still remaining within their soul will be absorbed into their own very souls

A pit of no escape for any sorrow they may have been able to salvage from their sickened heart.

I will also suffer for having chosen to read to the end. I think that there will still be a chance for me to edit my choice of reading.

I thank the owner(s) of this site that they cater for those of us who have not yet sunk so deep in the mire

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Fun story so far,

good pacing on the heroine's descent into debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pics

i like the pics

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Make the three slaves do interracial sex with the black woman before being stretched wider with BBC as they forget their previous lives and start newer lives submissively serving all comers. Nats will regret making a stupid mistake joining the vice squad to reduce the spread of drugs once she gets injected with addictive heroin and enjoys it's powerful rush. Love the illustrations and the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nonsense

Dammit, you had such a good premise. Then it became the same as every story on the site. Where's your imagination?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous