All Comments on 'Deepthroating 101'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have identified the key element,"A good blowjob starts and ends with enthusiasm." One that makes an honest effort and perseveres will most times experience the pride and satisfaction of achieving the deep throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great tips!

Very good advice. I will try these. Thank you for sharing.

SunChrisSunChrisover 7 years ago
Agreed, desire and enthusiasm are most important. Practice is next most important.

Just like intercourse. Once you do it, you love it, and you never stop doing it.

My wife is 66, has always loved sucking my cock and still loves sucking my cock. Yes, she deep throats as well, sometimes better than others, sometimes unbelievably well. She would never have the gumption to write her technique here, but I am quite familiar with it.

Her biggest problem is not being able to hold her breath very long, unfortunately for me. However, she is able to take me all the way in and lick and tickle my balls with her tongue, and do it over and over.

She only does it when we are in the 69 position. Her best deep throat action is when we are orally stimulating each other and she starts to cum and has one of her intense and longer orgasms. When that happens, she literally swallows me and pulls me all the way in and allows me to fuck her throat. She almost forgets to breath. Like fucking a pussy with a tongue. Absolutely incredible.

We have a lot of fun together.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their deep throat endeavors.

sc

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Good Advice

Since guys love blowjobs, we can use all the advice and instruction on this subject. 5 Stars.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Helpful advice Five Stars!

Britt, congratulations on a piece that not only entertains...it is highly valuable for couples where the wife wants to put a little something extra in those blowjobs. Think of all the couples you've helped with this article, they should all be thanking you - well done!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent tutorial and fun too

Great job of letting us girls know how to deep threat. This is a talent where most of us can always learn more. Thanks for a very well written piece on a very important subject. xoxoxoxo Annette

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
More ideas

I have been deepthroating for years but you said something I did not know and that is not moving the tongue too far out or you will gag. They say you are never too old to learn and you just taught a 61 year old about the tongue action. But everything else you said I already knew. Great job Brittni!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Older women

I'm commenting for my wife who would never read Literotica. Once she started sycking my cock about 50 years ago she loves doing it. She especially likes it if my cock is not rock hard. She's good at what she does and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

Okey but HOW do you open your throat?

ZeraOnyxZeraOnyxover 7 years ago

In my opinion, it's easiest to deep throat if it's over 6 inches. I haven't had much success with anything under (which annoys my current fwb but he can suck it up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Awesome tips!!! I love doing this. My obstical is for some reason if there's air pressure in my mouth, I gag. Might not work for everyone, but other than staying relaxed, and using 'lugies' for lube instead of normal thin saliva, my biggest tip is keep the air out of your throat, as it puts extra pressure on your gag reflex.

Love this read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Biological problem.....?

I have two problems when I give blowjobs. One, is the size of my jaw; it can't open very wide and has annoyed my dentist to no end. So whenever I give a blowjob, I'm constantly afraid the dude is feeling my teeth since I can't open any wider. The second problem is my stamina, or lack thereof. I can't seem to last any longer than 5 minutes at my best, which I realize is pretty pathetic. But it just gets boring for me, especially since I would never do it if guys didn't like it so much. Do you have any tips for me regarding these two things?

Also as a side note, most of the guys I've given blow jobs to have been uncircumcised, and I got pretty used to what they liked and what they didn't, but my most recent dude was circumcised and I couldn't tell if my usual techniques were having any effect on him. Could you tell me if there are any differences in terms of what to do for guys who are circumcised versus guys who aren't or if there are any differences?

Sorry I realize this is a lot, but I just have a lot of questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yawn not swallow.

Somebody mentioned how to open your throat.

Think of yawning, yawn.

When you yawn, the throat seems to relax and opens. Compare this to swallowing food. Swallowing is like a clamping down, the muscles constrict.

When you feel him at the opening to your esophagus, YAWN.

It's the difference between forcing something to happen and allowing something to happen. Be patient, it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best

I treat the big ones like this: Get it in and down your throat while it is still growing, it will bend and shape your throat far easier. Also, get him up on his knees, the force of gravity seems to work magic for a quick explosion for him. I can park a finger in his ass cracking and another pressing up just behind his balls and he will go full rabbit and come quickly, so quickly he will usually have another two or so just from shock.

I used a toothbrush to gently eliminate the gag reflex in less than a week. Your throat will be sore so use two pillows to sleep to keep from getting flu. Don't brush your teeth or gargle with mouthwash, flush with water to avoid the little abrasions for at least a day. Never let a big dick think he's different than a little one or you'll spoil him with a big ego. After all, the little dick works fully as well, your good stuff is right on the top anyway so why other than the circus sideshow aspect of it do we care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good advice!

I used the tips here, and still am, in practicing giving my husband of 22 years oral pleasure. he can make me come in 2 minutes or less, now its my turn! Thank you for the tips here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Info.

This was an interesting lot of info. As a man who enjoys bj's I have always been worried about losing control and hurting my partner so have tended to be passive in this activity. Useful to have a thought out comment from the female perspective. Thanks. A.F.C. Somerset

Sabine4U2Sabine4U2almost 5 years ago
Good tips

This was a lot of good information. I think I suck cock very well, but I see I have room to improve and increase both his pleasure and mine. Thank you for sharing.

The_Maniacal_NymphThe_Maniacal_Nymphover 3 years ago
One more tip while we’re sharing ;)

I’m not sure how or why it works, if it’s neurological or just a distraction technique, but wiggling your toes is a great way to control your gag reflex. I learned this from my dentist years ago and it has served me well ever since. I’m actually amazed that this isn’t more well known, so I try to spread the good word every chance I get and this seemed like a good platform!

GingerpiciGingerpiciabout 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you I love to squeeze big covk with my throat muscles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

really helpful as 18 with my first bf

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super helpful going to have my girlfriend read this story

animal99animal99about 2 years ago

This was EXCELLENT. I wish I'd know all of these tips when I was a horny teenager with willing girlfriends. Had I known all this, I would have had keep them around a lot longer than I managed to - Especially the one's who WANTED to give me head regularly and even the one's who didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope this helps my women!...of course, i'd love to help them achieve their goal...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun!...

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Thanks for the tips! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5088 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com