All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 02'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Ooh...

Interesting premise and storyline. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on!!!!

Y cant u write many more pages at a time..... I give u that u have a good plot.... But this three single paged chapters are not acceptable.... Also try adding something erotic....

SavageGod12SavageGod12almost 5 years ago
Great

Do you plan on finishing this or add more, it’s good but way to short

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverabout 4 years agoAuthor
Going to try to get back into this.

I apologise for the long hiatus, but I just haven't been in a writing frame of mind for a while now. Writing was always my way to escape from real life, so when real life got interesting, writing fell to the wayside. I recently started reading what I'd written for this story all over again, and I found myself wanting to finish it, so that's what I'm going to try to do. I can't promise that I'll be successful in my attempt, but I do promise to try.

@Sxualchocol8: Thank you for those kind words.

@anon: You're not the only one who'd like longer chapters, but that simply isn't how my story flows. To compensate, I'm going to begin uploading multiple chapters under a single post. As for erotic content, I don't think this story will incorporate any of that (hence it's inclusion in the "Non-Erotic" category), but I never say never. If it feels right, and if the story calls for it, I might add something erotic after all.

@SavageGod12: I hope this comment answers your questions.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Short Very Enjoyable****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t care how short a chapter is, as long as it is good and this goes way beyond qualifying. You seem to have a real winner here with the action, the intrigue, the suspense and a little comedy thrown in for fun...very nice.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
195 Followers
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES