All Comments on 'Becky's Surprise'

by pinklioness

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beyond sad. A sour nightmare with no redeeming qualities. You profane the concept of consent. More fitting of erotic horror category. The writing is solid but the rating system doesn't ask about that. It asks whether or not we liked it. I must say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like your writing but don't like this if I was her I would leave he said he loves her I cant see how he can

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sadness

This is just terrible, how could he leave her like this? I have to agree, the consent factor has been ignored. She agreed to the collar, but not to a lifetime of no pleasure and no feeling. The story is very well written, its just the ending of your plot that ruins this piece. The writing style i would give a 5/5 but because i did not like the story ending, i have to give it a 1/5, im sorry :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A worthy fantasy.

Screw the other commenters, I liked it. I like the fantasy of it and the regimented life your character is submitting to.

Fantasy is fantasy. I like it. It made me think and invest in the characters, as well as get hot and bothered with the descriptions.

More please.

Ben

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Very nice

I thought it was well done and I enjoyed it. Don't understand all the hateers. Don't let them get to you. I like the way you write and you can't please everyone.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
All Pleasure for Him, nothing for Her

Why would someone who claimed they loved a person remove all pleasure for life from that person, but have it so he will still receive all the pleasure he wants? His idea of love is not love, and as I read this she had no idea he was locking away all possible pleasure for life. Oh sure she is supposed to get pleasure from orally taking him, but that makes her horny and no way to deal with her situation. I don't like the permanent removal of all pleasure from her without consent. It is all going to be his way and she will be his slave and nothing more. How is this love or consent to anyone? It is good writing, just don't like the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!!!!

I loved this story! It has become my go to story to get wet and worked-up! I can't pinpoint exactly what it is about him locking her up like that, but I'm impatiently waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete shit

A master would never do this if he really loved his little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first time and ....

It was an awesome story and my first time reading about submission and honestly at the end... I WAS HORRIFIED!!! Does this happen in real life?!? Doesn't real life Becky have anything more in life??!!? SOOOOO CONFUSED 😐 AND 😲 shocked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong..

That's wrong... I honestly hope that doesn't actually exist in real life. My heart aches for the poor girl, that was not consensual. A master is supposed to love his little, he only cares about himself.

pinklionesspinklionessover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Response

I would like to thank everyone for their comments. I know not every story will appeal to every person. While I would never want to have something like this happen to me, I find the fantasy of it incredibly arousing.

I'd like to address a few things I read in the comments:

This is a fantasy. It is one that people have. It is a fantasy that I have found little of around here when it comes to a female being in chastity (though there seems to be a lot about a man being locked into chastity, even permanently and non-consent). When a good friend asked if I could find a good permanent chastity story I couldn't, so decided to write one for him and this is what my twisted mind came up with. As far as I know, nothing like this exists in real life (though chastity piercings do.) Plus, the story is tagged as Orgasm Denial.

There was mention of him taking all pleasure from her life. I'd like to assure you that is not the case. There are many other ways for a woman's body to be receive pleasure. And vaginal orgasms are definitely not the only kind of pleasure out there.

Also, the submissive in this story is NOT a little. I'm actually surprised that 2 of the previous 3 comments referred to her as such. A bit of education for those who don't know any better, a submissive and a little are very different. As a submissive myself, I would instantly correct anyone who referred to me as a little.

My writings will likely each appeal to a different subset of people, as my topics tend to vary and my mind works in strange (and fun) ways. If you don't like this one, you may like the next. Then again, you may not. Please, feel free to provide constructive criticism of my writing, and your thoughts or ideas if you'd like to see something particular. But please keep it civil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
💔

The beginning of the story was amazing and well written. I just don't agree with the last part. That is just torture and I feel like after a while she would need more. I know, wanting to please your Master to the fullest is great but he should not have done that. Maybe as punishment for a few days would be totally understandable.

But it was a great story! Your write beautifully.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
Fuck yes!

Absolutely awesome! more like this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

My biggest Kink is loss of control. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I was hoping to find quite a few other stories from you with similar scenarios... But alas this is the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a sub with no master for 7 years this had my full attention. Everything I thought I had with master before he left. I was so caught in the story that tears filled my eyes as you removed her pleasure. Putting myself in the story is as close as I get now to having a master. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is the sub in this story is meant to be completely asexual? Orgasm denial can be a very erotic tool in a D/s relationship but for it to be a permanent thing is such a monstrous horrific betrayal of the love and trust of a sub to their dominant.

I read your note before commenting, I hate rape stories I don’t like enforced non con chastity and I know Im NOT asexual, if I was in her situation, unable to receive sexual pleasure I know I’d become suicidal. This story actually made me cry, he just comes across as a sick selfish monster.

That suicidal comment might sound overly dramatic but it’s not. My husband was my Dom and sex was an important part of our lives but because of life saving medication he’s become asexual. If I didn’t have the release that comes from occasional masturbation I wouldn’t be able to cope. We’ve managed to have sex with each other 3 or 4 times in the last 8 years. I agree that some people will find your story erotic, that’s the nature of fantasies an idea might be erotic but the reality definitely isn’t. *sigh* well that definitely killed the mood.

She might feel fulfilment in being owned (because that’s how you said she felt) but it’s not consensual, there is literally no sign of S.S.C in this story just a crazy guy on a power trip.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You said this story is tagged as orgasm denial, but those tags are only available at the end of the story, please mention a warning at the beginning of the story as well. And for this particular story a warning of triggering would be appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous