All Comments on 'Special Massage'

by Doctor O

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STEADY BUILD-UP TO A BOIL :-)

A delightful...and very arousing...flight of fancy. The story line is credible and the anatomical descriptions are accurate (unlike a lot of authors). The steady build-up is delicious and, like foreplay, adds immeasurably to the effect. Sexual arousal and release are a feast to be savored slowly, not gulped down in a hurry.

Alas, Doctor O seems to have retired from writing erotica. Definitely our loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best I have read here

Well done story line and great writing.

craigywidnescraigywidnesover 7 years ago
Loved it

Would like to see a conclusion with them both getting together as an item and Steve having private massages and maybe getting married and Missy getting pregnant. Then there could even be other stories where they meet each others families and adventures happen with them.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 7 years ago
Really it build up

Looking forward to the sequel when they fuck at her massage studio.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Totally awesome tale!

HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!! This just a beginning though...hope you will give us more!!! Such an incredibly sublime story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yummy

This is really a delightful story about two somewhat damaged people who are both remaking their lives. It is very good. The anatomy is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Freaking awesome!!!

One of the hottest stories I've ever read here or anywhere! Fantastic writing! I woukd love more chapters about these two sexy people. Please write more. This was so incredible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow wow wow!

That was the hottest story this year!! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more, please

Forbidden love is always a turn-on, though I personally think that Missy & Steve belong together...

Please continue...

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Very imaginative and refreshing story line. And one HOT story too!! Thanks for sharing.

JrockittJrockittover 7 years ago
The concept

Excellent story! Not the hottest on the site, but very arousing. What is best about this one is the ending. Two people have shared just about everything that two people can, but they still couldn't talk to each other, face to face, and engage in our oldest form of recreation. And we read about it on a site full of stories written by other people about fictional characters having imaginary sex. All of this technology, our worldwide web, making it possible to reach across the globe to anyone...and not actually meet them.

NekidinazNekidinazover 7 years ago
Such A Wonderfully Erotic & Sensual Story...

I loved this story! I love to be massaged and as I was reading I was imagining myself in Steve's place and it felt so erotic and sensuous...seriously arousing! Hmmmmm....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent! Refreshing to read a story that is realistic.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
A bang up finish.

I can't help butt wonder how Steves next massage works out for him, I'm fairly certain he won't need his hands. Missy your curiosity took you to a better place, being slutty isn't the end of the order is it. What I wood give for a masseuse like you.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very HOTTTT

This is my ultimate fantasy, so very well written

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Very good story!

I would love to experience that special massage some day. Very realistically written!

lord_jefelord_jefeover 7 years ago
Really looking forward to a sequel

Very well written, & very erotic! Please continue the story, & have Missy try the "special techniques" she watched videos of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
special massage

thank-u for that story.i have suffered with this problem for many years since I was 20yrs old.i am now 70yrs. I myself can only relive myself under my scrotum your story has helped me. thank-u-very much for your help...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
needs another chapter

had my wife read this - being a RN- she brought home a box of gloves and has tried the prostrate message and it actually has helped me- plus our sex life

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
OK, Doc...

Now that you have gotten us all off with this story, what are you going to do for an encore? 5*s all the way through.

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
Great read.

Great story! I really enjoyed it. Would not mind trying that out myself. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great! Will you continue it?

This was a great story with fantastic buildup and an nice ending. Would you please add another chapter?

yellowfrogyellowfrogalmost 7 years ago
Please please give us chapter 2

this story is so stimulating. Please dont let us hang here, would love to see chapter 2, how they interact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesom

Awesome and well written, thanks for sharing it with us

=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story and well written. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for a follow-up

=)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Greeaat story and very well told. Thanks.

ZigmysterZigmysterover 6 years ago

where does she work???? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
7 *******

Can I make an appointment with Melissa for Wednesday afternoon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Outstanding. Extremely well written and just plain HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!

By far the best story I have read here! I'd love to read more chapters.

Thanks very much, you're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice but too small a payout

The story was well written but far too long for such a small payoff. Why didn't they join each other and pleasure each other in person?

DaMooveeguyDaMooveeguyalmost 5 years ago
Five Pages of Perfection

I loved the story overall. The characters were believable, the story was good, and the writing was excellent. You avoided a lot of common pitfalls that Literotica authors tend to fall into. I think Steve was conspicuously naive and apologetic in response to someone who, in real life standards, was giving some pretty strong and clear signals, but it wasn’t odd enough to detract from the story.

I’ve got a couple of more significant gripes with the last page. I’m not at all a fan of making sexual advances (with a non-spouse) while intoxicated, and it’s really bone-headed to masturbate on webcam if you’re not okay with the public seeing it. Those things aside, the story was excellent, and I’m definitely adding it to my Good Reads list. Best of luck to you!

jsmiamjsmiamalmost 4 years ago

Detumescing. Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. An excellent story, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Average sorry - 3/5

Way too wordy and long winded, could have been half the length and just as effective.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

I'm ready for Missy to massage me. hopefully home massages leading to more, LOL

BlueeyeswriterBlueeyeswriterover 1 year ago

slow perfectly real buildup. Would like to read more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, a follow up would be great.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really loved the story! The writing was great. Would like to see more of Missy and Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If l was giving Steve a prostrate massage ld be going as fast as could,pushing all that fluid out,then give him a steady of prostrate massages!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous