All Comments on 'Stretching Pt. 01'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice stretching technique

Good. Going to read next parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Except for using "slide" instead of "slid" I thought this was very well written, and mirrored a fetish I have with women--stretching their pussies out so that they cum like gangbusters. I had a friend who had never even seen a dildo, so I showed her my minor collection and asked if she wanted to try one of the bigger ones. Well, after I fucked her to a big orgasm with the biggest one I had (a Jeff Stryker), she said that she would like one even a little bigger, so I ordered her one, and dang if didn't she enjoy it just as much--I was shocked she could take it. She would do the same thing as your female character (complaining about me shoving it in too deep), but in the heat of the moment, she would always cum very hard so I didn't listen to her too much. Anyway, I've enjoyed this story so now on to Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re right

You have no idea of the female anatomy. Fucking through the cervix!?!

The rest is just teeny-weeny wanna make believe infantile fantasy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In regards to a previous comment, yes, you can fuck through the cervix. I had a girlfriend that loved it. she had me fuck her harder and harder to push through, and loved the idea of me fucking her twice at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
498 Followers
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES