All Comments on 'Chemical Flavor'

by Miles63

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I'm glad there was a better resolution than it looked like there would be. The story is very sexy as well.

Miles63Miles63over 7 years agoAuthor
To the coward being anonymous!

First of all, yes I delete negative comments from my stories, especially when there is no constructive criticism. If it is only saying "this is shit" or "this is garbage" then I will delete said unnessary negative comment. Then to email me calling me out on deleting said comment & continuing to call it garbage is well over the line especially when you continue to remain anonymous which is cowardly.

Garbage? 13 loves & a rating of over 4.3 out of 5, clearly not everyone shares your opinion. Also if you hated the story why did you click on it again? How else would you know I deleted your comment? Get a life mate & if you're going to message me on my stories like that have the fucking balls to not be anonymous!

PaddlesPaddlesover 7 years ago

Screw the haters the entire story twist had me gripped firmly to this story from start to finish, it was an amazing concept and you should write more like it, possibly a sequel to this one

MarleenMarleenover 7 years ago

Wow, you have a twisted sick mind....

But I like it

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

What a wonderful tale. The whole twist where David was actually a pawn and the real mastermind was Justin blew my mind. As an avid reader I tend to see a good plot twist coming from a mile out, but this one snuck up on me and I was surprised.

Very well done Miles, I cannot wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful-haters can fuck off

I don't got much to say except that this is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Cute

I love stories with a relatively happy ending where people get together. They turned into a good couple in the end, which makes me feel warm inside. It was a bit dark, and I saw the twist coming as great a villain as David is people with access to drugs like that probably don't use skype. Regardless I had fun reading and -cough- anyway and haven't seen a story of this quality since TheTalkMans submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Twists and turns that I didn't expect. So many of these stories follow the exact same story line. My only complaint was it was too short! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Great story, wish I was Teri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good!

Good story it was actually very interesting and had dark twists, sexy in story structure and content. ( º ͜ʖ º )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clearly worth the wait

I really enjoyed this story! I find some of the hard core servitude stories a bit cruel but I stayed up later then I should have to finish this one. Excilent job and of corse, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very hot . Got me horny

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

great story i wissi could become Terri in real life, i want to become a transgender female ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wanted to read about him ripping fuckhead's dick off when the drug wore off. Dumb story. Hypnosis doesn't work like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous