All Comments on 'Woke Up A Girl Ch. 02: Madame Quisant'

by stonechains

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best thing going !!!

Loving this story! Please continue on with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dialogue

To me the dialogue is just werid and kills the story in places

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
ch2 somehow killed the plot

Not sure how such a fantastic chapter 1 could turn into something like this. Why? I absolutely fell in love with chapter 1! I love forced boy to girl plots and then no one has any idea he was a boy, and then is used by some boy, at first in a lovely way. How you wrote it was so frekin hot. I loved the style and how the guy used the words baby on "her" and was trying to drift "her" into sucking him again. I would love to see you write more. Would love to see another story happening in the same style like chapter 1, but then going way more darker. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
spoke to my fantasy

Great story. Maybe some of the sentences could have been formed better...but not much. A good proof read would see that settled. Great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story has promise

The story has promise, but the 'good vs evil' theme is a bit old hat these days? Perhaps a deeper reveal of the Jezebel mythos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will there be more to this?

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

wil die heks zeer graag ontmoeten ze mag met me doen wat ze wil zolang ik maar een slutterige vrouw word !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous