All Comments on 'The Vampire's Smile'

by C_S_Leonidas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Larry WolffLarry Wolffover 7 years ago
suggestion and niggling complaint.

You could add suspense by drawing out the seduction, giving our now dead hero a sense of how he might survive. As such it is a nice story, could have been longer, with more build up and a more dramatic end. Also, the complaint, there is no such word as thrusted, the past tense of thrust is thrust. I now thrust, he had thrust, they thrust in unison. Keep at it, your imagination is worth exploring. Of course I'm a sucker for vampires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would have been super hot if the man victim had somehow turned the tables on the hot vixen of a vampiress! Like maybe, being that she had started by feeding on him, in stopping to sexually indulge herself, the victim, rather than be drained and weak, instead he starts to turn into a vampire himself and while the sexy vampiress loses herself in the sexual pleasure this victim is giving her, he creates peril for the indulgent vampiress by unexpectedly starting to feed on her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man disappointed I am

Pls the author whoever u r kindly don't spoil the mood.remamber u r not writing a horror story.Try to prolong your articles adding the final icing with a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous