All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 08'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh how I have missed thee let me count the ways

Superb

Brilliant

More

More

More

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 7 years ago
Thank you

So happy to have an update, thank you Jaz! Now the countdown starts for the next 😊

mike2710mike2710over 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the update, To prove I am your favorite you could go ahead and send me the rest of the story, (; It is good to hear from you again.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love It

Fantastic chapter. SOS is really a fine story; your ability as a writer has definitely grown since you started - Dave.

nicintasnicintasover 7 years ago
Ahhhhhhh....... :-)

Splendid my good friend, splendid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more from your talented mind!

Nicole

willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Awesome installment as usual my friend, but I hope the next one moves forward a little more as this one didn't seem to advance much. IMHO

Willie (hugs)

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Hey daaaahlin

Welp!! You've done it again!!! Beautifully crafted!

On the edge of my seat for the next installment!

Please not so long a wait this go round!

Anxiously waiting,

Izzie

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
I soooo badly needed a fix of SOS!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Wonderful as always. Keeping us guessing and at the edge of our seats! I cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope soon?

LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Based on the short description for this chapter, I expected Kallum or Lily to find a spy in one of the packs or in the city. This chapter went in a different direction and I'll wait for a future chapter to see what Kallum and Lily discover.

Speaking of spies, there's still the vampire Candrea. She was said in the first chapter to be working for the enemy but hasn't been mentioned since then.

sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
Worth . . . .

. . . . the wait and wonderful as usual! Thanks.

FloribundaFloribundaover 7 years ago
OMG - so stoked to find an update!!

Jaz.. I was elated to find a new chapter on this story! And it was a chapter of two halves, which I loved.

First, linked to the previous chapter, the new team cementing relationships in the forest in Europe and moving forward (into Romania!):

Dara, Agony/Kothi, Tali, Mila, Dante and Louis

Second, Lastly. back to the States and Rafe is being his usual Alpha worrywort! Rhianna and Caleb coming to his rescue and being Anakatrine and Callain all at the same time!

I really love the European part of this story, this is what I really want to hear about in the next chapter, you are writing a brilliant adventure story!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years ago
Rayne and Gard?

Can we please get an update? I'm so curious about what's going on with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really going the wrong way

Too much different things..too much complexity...poor plot.... get some good romance plot between Kothi nd his mate....nd please dont make it more complex than it is....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I truly love your work

Beautifully crafted writing as always. While I tend not to comment, my only issue is the near petulant childish behavior of the "alpha" males in regards to their obsessive protectiveness. Treating supposed soul mates as fine china to be secreted away from all danger despite any protest is not love, but rather it is coveted ownership. The men treat the women like possessions to be hidden away instead of equals. I love your work but this has gotten excessive that you have to constantly bring up their overbearing protectiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Am i the only one thats waiting to see karn and elinas relationship unfold, im so excited for this to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Validated prediction

Back when you started "The Council", you stated it would be the final book in this world because otherwise in five years you would be writing yet another sequel. I not only commend you for your prescience but am grateful for it. Your world of vampires and weres continues to grow in scope and depth. Thank you.

MarkamycoleMarkamycoleover 7 years ago
Never stop the story lines

Your characters are amazing. As you reach into each of their lives brings us in with you. Karn and E. can't wait to see how the unfold please everyone else Thank you for giving of your heart and soul to each reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please never stop writing

Long ago I ran across your stories and read everyone from beginning to end. Now I stalk your post like a love sick girl. I love the complexity of your stories but I need more. I'm addicted. Please send more. Your biggest fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm A Stalker Too!

Ever since that first day a couple years ago, when I first came across one of your stories, I have been completely addicted! Reading until I fall asleep, rolling over first thing when I wake up to continue where I left off....sometimes forgetting to eat! Now I check every few days, somewhat patiently awaiting your next chapter. And I also am looking forward to watching K & E's relationship bloom. Thank you so much for continuing to write!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Loving it.

Don't listen to the complaints about it being overcomplicated or progressing too slowly.

You handle complicated beautifully! And it's not progressing too slowly, although I would love to see new chapters appearing faster, but appreciate that you're crafting a masterpiece, and that takes time.

I would like to see an update on Rayne and Garn.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 7 years ago
Love you!

You have ruined me for all other vampire/were writers! I seriously can't read them without thinking how much better yours are, so I have given up! So happy to see a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your writing!

I love your writing! There's plenty of fluff pieces out there to be found. It's the complexity of your story that I can never have enough of. Looking forward to more and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You really set the standard for these type of stories... no one else writes vampires and werewolves so well and with such deep, intricate, and captivating plots. Excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

So love your writing. If your books were a published series they would definitely have a space on my bookcase. You hook your reader so well and draw them into this wonderful world. Looking forward to the next installment.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
I miss the days when you updated

every week. I was so immersed in the story then and I feel a disconnect now. I'm not sure if it's because the story has become more story based than character based or maybe just that I hate Kothi or that it's months between updates rather than days. Either way, I'm not enjoying this arc at all.

You continue to be an excellent writer and you craft your storylines with detail and finesse. I would just like to remind you of your roots- why your stories stood out from the crowd of similarly talented writers- the characters and their relationships. That was your gift. Please don't forget about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellence again!

I anxiously await each and every chapter! Finally Kothari's story! :-D Would love to have more Kothari/Agony scenes.

Prissykissy77Prissykissy77over 7 years ago

Can't wait till the next chapter love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on

Where is chapter 9? I almost hate that I started this series. You're taking too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please?!?!

Pleeeaaasssee - when will you be adding the next chapter(s)? I found this in September. Bought FTI on Amazon and have read everything all the way through - 3 times. I'm waiting somewhat impatiently for the next chapter. You know how to hook your readers. The story line and character development are great. Please don't leave us hanging like this. Thanks for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm not going to lie; it is frustrating that the updates and overall pacing of this story have been very slow. However, your writing is always so amazing that it really is worth the wait. I would rather deal with an author who takes their time and produces stellar content, than one who posts for the sake of posting and sacrifices quality in the process. I'm looking forward to seeing what twists you have in store, but most of all- Kothari rescuing his parents, getting together with his mate, and healing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please keep the chapters and books coming... the only down side i see to have read your stories in a few days is that now it seem as though I will have to wait forever to get more chapters. It is seriously a huge pet peeve o mine with my fellow authors on here.. you take way too long to get chapters up.. I write at least a few chapters before I submit any.. or I write the whole series and then 1 every couple of days to like 5 days.. people don't like to wait for the chapters.. you have them hooked and waiting for another chapter, but if you take too long to post the next chapter you lose readers and fan and ratings.. From what i see this was submitted in Sept 2016.. it's now Feb 2017 and we don't have chapter 9.. that is a bit crazy.

S

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 7 years ago
She doesn't like people asking her when is the next chapter...

so stop asking

she has a real life to live as well you know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@masterskitten

People don't know that she does not like them asking when the next chapter is coming because she has not said it. She is a writer and I have followed her for many years. She does not have any updates on her blog or Facebook that I have seen. People are hooked on her stories because she is a great writer and I would think that Jaz would love to know that people are practically begging for her stories. I have bought all available and to tell you the truth if I were her, I would be keeping my promises to finish stories if I expected people to buy my books in series fashion. I am one of those who would like to see the story completed as people are frustrated. Everyone knows that she has a "real" life to live but it has also NEVER taken Jaz this long before to post an update or a chapter. So while you're being a rude ass to people you don't even know, maybe some thought put in to WHY people are frustrated and or worried about the writer before commenting would do you good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

sorry for being "that guy", but will there be a new chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bad star,

this was supposed to be a five star rating and I cannot edit that!

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 5 years ago
Hmm...

I think I figured out the villian’s identity... very cool if I am correct.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would truly like to see s hard back collection of your works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES