All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 30'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Akasha70Akasha70over 7 years ago

I'm sad it's over

Well done

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Love it

I really loved this. Even more than Bella. This is my favorite of all your books. Way to go

However, I wish there was an epilogue two years later where Peri is truly comfortable running the family, and we find out what actually happened to Emily

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

While there is always a bit of sadness when a great story ends, thank you for your commitment to your stories and completing them. You pull the reader in with your great storytelling. Yes, there are times when you need an editor, but that's a different skill set (besides, we didn't pay for the privilege of enjoying this novel). I'd prefer that you focus your creative energy into following your writing muse. Looking forward to the next grand adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story

I agree an epilogue 2 years out would be wonderful. It would be great to know that Peri was able to give Dante some children of his own.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 7 years ago
Brilliant all the way through

Am sad that this story has ended, but thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. I agree with others that a visit a couple of years down the line would be great... Is it a couple of years yet?

Jules

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Such a fantastic story!

And...Just because I am greedy and was not ready for my favorite story to end, I am also in favor of a long epilog showing 2 or 5 years down the road! Thank you for this and all of your stories. Happy imagination (and writing) in your future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a good writer

Your stories keep me captivated and entertained, a true talent. Thank you very much for sharing with us. I hope that you will continue with the Donati Family saga in some way - you have us feeling as if we are a strange part of the family. I don't know what you do in your "real life" but goodness are you a talented writer. A true gift, thanks for sharing.

llr2112llr2112over 7 years ago
the end of another great story

I am sad to this story come to an end...this story has been captivating, keep up the excellent writing.....

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

This is one of the best stories. I have enjoyed it so much please don't stop.

This so well written you have made me care about Families , and I hope to see more some day. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for another wonderful story, I have loved both Bella and Peri's stories. I along with the others would be grateful for and epilogue down the track of both your stories to see how my favourite characters are doing.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 7 years agoAuthor
Awesome

Thank you all so much for such lovely comments. I had discussed an epilogue with my proofreader at one point but decided against it. I needed a break from the story and characters. I may in the future revisit this story and I have ideas about how I would like that to go. I feel adding an epilogue here would stifle those ideas. I apologise to those people who have asked for an epilogue but I have no plans to write one at this stage.

Thank you all for reading this series,voting and commenting. It means the world to me as a writer here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an ending!

I have to say that you ended the story well. It has been an exciting journey. I learned a lot about the workings of an organized family. I learned to love many of the people who lived and worked in their strange and sometimes dark world. The loose ends that you left were fairly easy to tie up with the leads you left. Thanks for a great read.

JudyLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Noooooo

Don't say it's the end! I could keep reading and reading!! Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Sad

I am so sad this has ended, but hopefully if you revisit it in the future, we can get updates on Josh, Peri & Dante

marlam5marlam5over 7 years ago
Thanks!!!!

I’m very sad the story has ended (for now)

And that for now gives me hope for the future.

But thank you so much for this fabulous story!

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it.

I could read about the Donati family forever.

Thanks again and I will wait for other stories from you because you’re a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is not done...

I don't normally comment but you've left an awful lot open ended. In fact too much to call this an ending. I understand that this story is a strain as you've introduced an insane amount of characters and the plot has trundled along like a freight train headed for the graveyard but there is truly nothing resolved and you killed off the main characters' parents despite spending a good deal of time convincing the reader that those characters always stayed ahead of the game. That leaves a gaping plot hole that is super unsettling and an ending that is virtually incredulous. I suggest in the future a re-write of this chapter and two or three more additional before you end it. Its okay to leave a story unbuttoned without everything resolved but this just wreaks of frustration and boredom on your end.

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 7 years ago
Excellent & Frustrating at the same time.

First, I want say I loved this story. It wasn't just an erotic tale, it was a true work of literary art. I love the way your twisted mind works and to be able to convey it the way you have has been wonderful for me as a reader. It has been a joy to read. Well done and thank you.

That said, I want more. I felt like this was a perfect climax, but it needs to be brought to a proper conclusion. While I don't think it was a bad ending, I believe the characters you have created deserve some level of peace and resolution. I would be elated to see you revisit this after you've had a chance to take a step back and reflect on it.

I don't care what anyone says it is still one of my favorite stories. Great Job!!!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I thoroughly enjoyed this series! Your writing made it so easy to get to know all of the story's characters. I look forward to whatever you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

Absolutely great story, should be a novel. But, i can't take the way you ended it. Hopefully there will be a further Donati story, this ending stunk; to many loose ends.

Kirs354Kirs354over 7 years ago
Wonderful

As with everyone else I want more. And I hope you do return to write more someday. I love your stories and fall in love with the characters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, I hope you get "the bug" again soon and continue on with some of the threads. Very sorry to lose Joseph and Antonia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a great story but please write another series about the "young" table.

OZBOBOOZBOBOover 7 years ago
Great series.

I have really enjoyed this series as well as the Bella stories. I look forward to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

I was directed to this story by a reader of one my own stories on a different site, and I have to say I'm so glad they did because I loved it! As another writer from 'down under' it was so nice to see places mentioned I know well (like Canungra).

With a good edit, I could see this becoming a published work. I'd buy it ;)

I see you've copped some flack about the ending, and while it did leave a little 'undone' I agree there's enough information to go on while also leaving the door open for an epilogue, sequel etc. should you one day feel like coming back to it. Besides - Peri needs a break from giving all those head jobs ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally

So glad this shit is over. Love you as a writer but can't love everything you put out. This just didn't do it for me. Also there is no fucking way this bitch has shit on Bella. Again love you but ready for something else better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Stupid fat fingers. I tried to give 5 stars but somehow clicked on 4, sorry.

I really hope that you return to this story one day, but I will read and enjoy anything you write.

Thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
I can't wait for more!

You, Ellie, have such an amazing, outstanding way of using words. I loved this very descriptive series and would love it if you would please keep writing more about this family. You have made them come alive for me. I am even now grieving for the Mother and Father of the Donatists!! Please keep writing, you are wonderfully talented and I can't wait to read some of your other works.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful book!

I read chapter after chapter spellbound by the story, its twists and turns, have laughed and cried repeatedly. All signs of excellent writing. Trust my opinion when I say that I read a lot. I would very much like to see another book or two come from this one.

I would be very surprised to hear that you don't write professionally, this writing in my opinion is that good. Minor editing errors here and there.

oldguy32oldguy32about 7 years ago
Wonderful, but...

How come all the named baddies are women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up!!!! :

This story got. Fucked up so bad...... I cudnt read beyond ch-20 ..... The sudden change in josh's character spoilt everything for me..... For he was someone who was so possessive about peri that he wudnt even leave her alone with her mum..... And all of a Sudden he is so greedy for the power and status that fine sharing the girl once for who he wud have left gis crazy society, with dante..... And then peri who actually considered Dante as a brother suddenly realizes she wants to fuck him...... For God's sake she comes from a normal family..... How is she accepting everything soo easily..... I came to chapter 30 directly from 20... But my head is fucked up now..... Cant go on amymore......

P. S m a fan of your writing have read all your singles... This is the first series i read.... I thibk i should just continue reading the singles....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you are submissive, this is an instruction!

Very rarely do I read really long stories, but I've enthusiastically read all 30 chapters of The Twelve Tables and I'm hungry for more. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story and all, but...

It is extremely lazy of you to end a series right here. It's not fair to any of your readers, especially when you abruptly ended a story without a proper relief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Desperate to continue

It was a fabulous read. From start to finish you captivated me. I'm committed to each and every character and I hope to see more. Please don't give up on this beautiful story. There is much more for this family to learn and so much room for them to grow. Come back, I beg you! Please do another Donati series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for a great story. Whilst I would love another chapter or even a story arc featuring Louisa possibly thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic, captivating story! More please

I have been devouring the twelve tables for the last few days. Please continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Needs a real ending

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

Wonderful story: the development of the characters, the story line, the machinations, and the thinking/reasoning behind the development of the twelve. Given what we know of "our" characters, I forsee a long, productive, fruitful, and satisfying life for them. I wish them godspeed in their recovery and life in the future. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darn category shifting

I missed this when it came out as I don't read this category. The unstitched ending works for me. You've given us enough information to work with and we get to finish out the details as we personally prefer. After such an exhaustive journey for author and readers, that is preferable to many of us grumbling about how you tie it up.

Question on your process - Do you plot it all out then fill in the details? Do you wander a blank path, going where the muse takes you? Do you know the start and where you want to end then find a way to join the two? You are a bit of a masochistic glutton for epics, and I mean that as a compliment.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Well done again!

I enjoyed this work immensely as I did Bella's tale. I would love to see more of 'The Twelve Tables' but I am also certain I would enjoy anything you do. I hope you are working on doing this professionally and will one day be richly rewarded for your obvious talent. Thank you.

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for hours of escaping real life!! You spin a wonderful tale and create characters that are endearing !

Jrunner16Jrunner16almost 7 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I really don't want it to end but understand your need to move on and work on other projects. Still when you can I would luv to read more of the family. Thank you for sharing this with us, JR

StevieK89StevieK89over 6 years ago
More please

I am so sad this is ending and I really hope you will decide to start a new series on the donatis as Josh takes over I would love to see how many kids They have had and peri's relationship with the brothers continues to develop as well as more of the aftermath.......sorry to be a complainer but I love love loved this series and I am so sad to see it end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a really well written story with well developed characters. I enjoyed getting to know them.

DippyeddieDippyeddieover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

This story kept me caught up more than the sex! Found myself skipping over the sex to get back to the storyline. Exceptionally well done, as evidenced by my first comment on Literotica in 10 years. Outstanding...

dwright004dwright004about 6 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed reading this series and am sad there isn't more but hope there will be one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Loved it ! Made me laugh and cry and love the characters! If you wrote books I would buy them! Please keep writing these good stories!

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 6 years ago
Reminds me why I love to read!!

Ellie: This is best story I have read in months. Took me four days reading any free minute available. You should seriously get a publisher because your talent for story telling is incredible. I have thought about Peri, Josh and Dante all afternoon and knowing the story is over I feel like crying.

Plan to read every story you have posted and then eagerly await new ones.

Seriously you have talent girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
XELLIEBABEX

2 Days

That's the time frame for reading this wonderfull story

Beautifull, sad & funny

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please write more chapters !!!,

Brilliant story, well told. Had me enthralled throughout. Now about the film rights :-)

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well everyone said it so well. It is a great story. At first I thought this has been done before but once you get into it it's amazing. And unique, like all your work I've read. The twists and turns had me on edge the whole time. Hope to hear more of the donatai family sometime. And you should look into publishing not just this but some of your others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been a couple of years now.

I hope thats enough time for you to have had a break? A massive cliff hanger to leave us on and i very much hope that we get to read the next chapters on the clean up and the trials and tribulations aa the Donatis rebuild and rise again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic

Just the most wonderful story. I am going to lay it on the line. My favourite story ever!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
What a great series

I have read the Twelve Vitalli and only now gone back to read this series. It was an awesome read. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worthy of Literotica "Best of ..." Awards

Story line better than most printed books or Kindel/Amazon that would be classified as extreme adult romance. Dispite the severe typos. (I don't think I've ever said that before except for my favorite New York Times, etc, best selling authors) Better than any story on any other site....MHO.

Read her bio, IMPORTANT. Enjoy the stories, there's 3 I believe. Attention men WHO READ...."oh hell yeah!" Sex makes getting through the story line worth it.

Lierotica you are doing a huge disservice to this author by not pointing her to a worthy editor, and fools if you don't publish in your book. MHO!

Sincerely,

EroticallyWicked

sirtim89sirtim89over 5 years ago
More, more ,more, Pleeeeeese! I love it

Hope you can continue this. It is a very well written story . Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrr

I am so frustrated, I was really looking forward to the new generation finally acknowledging that the fucked up mysogyny of these traditions needs to be eradicated, and yet I see no evidence of tgat in the end :(. Peri has many good qualities, but the fact that she just accepted all the sexually deviant traditions like having to give a blowjob to her father in law and fucking strangers in a facility essentially built to train women to be submissive no matter their actual preferences, this to me is a huge character flaw. I also see a huge character flaw in Josh and how he repeatedly chose to sacrifice Peri's dignity to service his power trip and his wilful refusal to acknowledge how fucked up the system is when they try to make everyone into BDSMers as if that's the norm, and treat women as objects etc. I think that for such a talented writer it is a mistake to not allow for the sexual side of this to not be all of the same kind...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a wonderful story!

DeathsbreezeDeathsbreezeover 4 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I enjoyed this story quite a lot. Would love to read more.

Could be re-written and expanded to easily double the size to include more details to really make it brilliant. Also to fill some small holes and editing issues.

Keep writing 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Ellie, I love your story telling, not able to put it down. I admire a mind able to generate such an intricate story with so much detail, though I admit the ladies have an advantage over us men in the detail department !

I love your Peri, what a great character you created.

Hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear Ellie

I hope this finds you well.

We miss you.

Thank you truly : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you again

Ella: Thank you for another great story. I loved all the characters. Please write some more.

Your fan Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is brilliant writing.

I came across it after having read the 12 Zanetti, which I hope will be completed.

The stories are so good I found myself skipping through the erotic content early on.

Truly this series should go to a publishing house. Haha maybe Josh's .

Thanks so much Ellie for having written an amazing story !

Maz

Stephan10caStephan10caover 2 years ago

This was an incredible piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another brilliant job Ellie. You have been responsible for my late nights and lack of sleep over the last fortnight. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just finished the series and can say it was fantastic. I had trouble setting it down to get work done.

It deserves a follow on.

You are a talented story teller please continue.

Wayne

Raka101Raka101about 1 year ago

Thanks for a wonderful series. Infantry veteran and I found myself drying tears way to often. So sorry to see it end. I'd love 30 more chapters of Peri and family

MarieEveMarieEveabout 1 month ago

Fantastic series!!! I could not put it down! I really enjoyed the mix of intrigue and amazing sex scenes! Please never ever stop writing, you have a true gift!

Christine1790Christine17902 days ago

I love the hole book thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5529 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES