All Comments on 'Sometimes It's Just Not Worth It... Ch. 03'

by BrisbaneBorn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Writing....But

I gave a five because the writing was good. But I don't think time heals all. A skanky ex should always be kept at arms length.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FEELS LIKE IS NOT THE SAME AS "IS"

so you fake it til u make it, TK U MLJ LV NV

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 7 years agoAuthor
Just to tidy up two plotholes I left in there and forgot to write in, these come from real life:

When it came to child support, I actually stopped it in real life after a two payments, I didn't want it and it never felt right. At the time she chose to leave our lives, so I just didn't want her help. I was spiteful and put every cent back into her account, not wanting her to have the ability to say she helped us. After she came back, we were already set up. As for the cheating with only one person she admitted she said that to me to hurt me, that it had actually only been one person, but there you go. Anyhow, just incase anyone was wondering. Thanks for reading!

Hopefully it won't be 11 more years til I write again :)

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Time wounds all heels...?

Sometimes what goes around comes around.

I could see reconnecting. Marrying her again? Maybe, but not while Lance is still a minor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Fuck Her!

She deserved what she got, leave her in the shitter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, much better than the first two. 5* to encourage.

Your life but hard to believe it was only one time, sorry. Did you have any proof?

Not against reconciliation, in fact I like the idea of redemption and remorse. Hopefully she was being honest, so best of luck with both your futures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ops

First of all – I like it when things work out but here is an incontinency in the chapters.

From Ch2: 'I've had a few others.' She whispered. 'In this house? In this room?' I asked slowly. She nodded slowly. 'How many Dani...' She looked at me and said with a sigh 'Does it matter?'.

From Ch3: I mean it wasn't as if it was just one meaningless fuck like I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The title says it all

Sometimes it's just not worth it.So she got burned, so what. once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How Many Did She Have?

Ch 2: "I've had a few others."

Ch 3: "He fucked so many women. I mean it wasn't as if it was just one meaningless fuck like I had."

So, which was it? A few others or just the one meaningless one?

Is she lying and we need Ch 4 to catch her?

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous...

You're the first person to catch that ;)

Part 4 will come soon, I've started working on it recently. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OGG

Oh good grief !

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

I am a recovering acholic (30+) years. the first step is accepting you have s problem.

Guess that is what Dani needed.

About Michael, don't know what to say. Should he restore the past? I don't know if I could

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dani cheated multiply with mutiply men in his house in his bed and looked down on him as a loser, no reconciliation and like the title 'sometimes its just not worth it' and she is not worth it.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 month ago

Para ese viaje no hacían falta alforjas...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous