All Comments on 'Primal Evolution Pt. 03'

by LikeTheLotus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Noooooo! You killed off a cute, fuzzy teenage were-boy! You arse-hole. On the bright side though, he won't have to grapple with the horrors of teenage self-evaluation after she rejects him. He'll go to doggy-heaven a virgin, but with the firm belief that, if it wasn't for the big, scary killer were, he too would have been able to have sex at least once in the 269 years he spent on earth. Noddy badge.

Joking.

Thank you so much for doing the deed on the phone for us. You do of course know that arthritis could now be looming in your future? Fortunately only in the thumbs and you won't be suffering alone.

Shot for chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let her die

It would be a kindness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too short! !

Oh been waiting for this chapter and it was a enjoyable tease! !! More more am so hooked! !!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
OK but too short.

And not enough character development. Don't tell us in the beginning why the characters act a certain way. Show us through your writing, through the dialogue. Make the characters likeable, even though they are flawed. Give us something to relate to. When we relate to the characters, we invest in them and we invest in the story. Right now, there isn't much to like about either of them.

LikeTheLotusLikeTheLotusover 7 years agoAuthor
Hmm...

I do appreciate constructive criticism as I am learning as I go. However, I wanted to inform everyone about the characters because I am also submitting as I go. Therefore, you won't really 'know' Barron or Sistine that well till I am finished. So I thought a short biography, helping introduce them to you was appropriate...

As for it being too short I assumed a page in a few days/week was better than several in a months time. Several people are eager to read more about Sistine and Barron, so I obliged.

Thanks to everyone else for the positive comments and feedback. You really help me to be inspired and keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God I love this series

I can't believe that you get any negative comments at all. Your work is amazing, I get kind of a 50 shades vibe but without the BDSM. Honestly, you should write a book! That's how much I love this series. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What am amazing series! Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love the intensity. This story plot is really beautiful and has such a passionate rage. I can't wait for the next one. Hope you release it soon.

LilCumDumplingLilCumDumplingover 7 years ago
More please :)

This is a wonderful read that must continue! Can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CONTINUE

I like the story so. Please finish this story

PteroisPteroisover 7 years ago
Love the emotional push and pull

Great job on this series so far! I really appreciate your emphasis on her resistance. Its not the token "oh no please don't" and then BAM-happily-ever-after. Sistine should be mad! She should be hurt and vulnerable and scarred from being kidnapped and raped. No matter how good the intentions of her mate, or how strong their attraction, or how good the sex, it was still against her will. Its like raping someone when they're drunk. Maybe its too heavy for what you have planned for this fic, but I hope you make the characters grapple with and address that issue. I think their relationship will be more fleshed out if they aren't given the easy way out where the trama is disregarded or solved too easily. Necessity in dire circumstances doesnt make something right. Either way, I'm looking forward to where you decide to take the story. You've created a really compelling protagonist with Sistine through her resistance and emotional turmoil; keep up the good work!

avengilineavengilineover 4 years ago
Listen...

There was one sadictic freak who wrote a great nonconsent/ nonhuman novella, only to have the lover die. Don't be that person. I can never recover from reading that series because of how the character died in the end, and the more twisted part, she gave birth next to his dead body...

Just don't kill him so I can sleep well.

evonnaevonnaabout 4 years ago
Loving this.

it's a great story, but God, she's still screaming, when she just saw what it does. i wonder if she ever stops. the advice just doesn't get through to her at all. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can understand Sistine (except for the constant screaming). But animals are not unpredictable. On the contrary - they are often more predictable than humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous