All Comments on 'Alan's Thoughts Ch. 02'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 7 years ago
Really well written

The mind control genre is so hard to do... it always turns into a very juvenile fantasy.

But you are getting it right! Great descriptions, believable thoughts and actions (given that it's a mind control story, of course).

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
comedy counts

Keep the laughs going. Given the multitude of serious stories here, and the nature of this genre, funny moments will separate your yarn from most of the drivel. Good job so far, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

i enjoyed your work very much.....can't wait for the next chapter

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 7 years ago
Yes, more please

This is believable and reasonable. Nobody's hung with 10", the women sound like real women... good stuff. TY! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

Rate forum comment after a few years. This is one of the best written stories. Am a fan.

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

she really made sure he knew he was small. kind if a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

anyone else picturing Alan Davies as the mc ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many typing errors :-(

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK so Raina was a size queen I guess. Why didn't he tell her size isn't everything and make a comment about having seen bigger tits just to rub it in? Also a thought like, "wouldn't it be hot to get knocked up by Alan and cuck Jason" would have been pretty hot. I get the feeling there isn't going to be much confrontation or drama in this (unless it's kept female-only since he doesn't seem to have influence over males) and it's just going to be episodes of inconsequential fucking random girls that no one finds out about. I hope I'm wrong.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Risky sex, cheating and still impressing her even after her "I've seen longer" comment. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
2186 Followers
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES