All Comments on 'My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black'

by pearllily1967

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really needs to be in fetish or IR fetish

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Too long, too boring and too cold (no emotions in it)!

Too long, too boring and too cold (no emotions in it)! Just an account of her life, like in a history book...2* because it was well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
11 fucking pages? To describe an interacial cuckold story?

More pages does not make it more interesting or complex or give it deeper meaning. Tango? Really? What I see is a story about two really fucked up people who have no idea what marriage is all about. Its great they both end up with the lovers and the lives they want, but that story could have been told with much more reality and much less contrived drama and animal fucking behavior.

I just can't imagine the time and energy you must have invested in this pathetic soap opera. I hope it was worth your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote. Annony is just an old fat ugly fag who read every page of this story all 11 pages!! WTF annony???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist garbage

Nothing but race baiting here. Put this shit over in IR with the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost liked it.

This story sounds like it would have been an engaging one, but it was written for an older generation. Kind of reads like a romance novel of old.

Of course, it should have been submitted to another crowd. This crowd is made up of sad men who only want to see punishment. They could care less if true love prevails. If this story had ended with your friend lonely and miserable, you would have scored higher.

I gave you a 3, because you obviously put a lot of hard work into it. It won't offset the ones, but it will show you that I appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best story ever on lit it's to bad Winston lost a beautiful wife I hope it was worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry I can't comment...why?

Sorry I can't comment...why? Because reading the first page made me sleep...I should rate it 5* for being better than any somniferous...

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
Classic

I'm usually not fond of verbose stories here but this was, in the main, well written. It felt like a bodice ripper from the seventies and anything that advances the vocabulary is great in my book. In this case it fit the first person narrative of a cultured upper class Amerasian woman.

Racist? Sure. But what story using this trope isn't, to some extent?

Good effort. ☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

A good sleeping pill, I had to take a good sloppy shit after reading this shit. Go to the Zoo and get you a monkey. HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story

I read this story twice. It is a little long and a different kind of vocabulary. But it is a good story. I wonder if those who called this a racist story would have said the same thing if the men were white shining knights. And just to have perspective, I read several of the recent submissions in this category and ended up wondering why so many gang bangs of wives are rated higher. Maybe the commenter who said this is written in throwback style is right.....

All that doesn't detract from the fact that this is a good story. Victoria started out treating a man of color just as a man. I believe she differentiated them later in order to tell the story of Winston's fantasy. Sure, she got caught up in the experience but she already had a little taste of that in college. In the end, love prevails....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Gourmet Meal, Indeed!

I love the relish with which the sexual development is told, not only with Philippe but the foursome as well. It does not overtly and instantly hit you but in the end, it is the more satisfying kind of sensual teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Winston

I loved this story and serves Winston right for his secret fantasy and elaborate plot. Curiosity and sense of adventure almost did Victoria in but fate intervened. It does happen - that moment when you meet someone that lifts you to a walk in the clouds and never seem to come down. It happened to me. While this does not guarantee a long happy marriage, mine has been going strong and better for 11 years. My black fiancé was not as subtle as Winston's scheme (I am 1/8 black and a homecoming queen) so it was obvious what he wanted us to do during a double date with a white couple. The lovely lady is a close friend of mine and first princess in my homecoming court. With the way her date treated me, I fell in love and it just grew and grew to the point where there was no room for any other man in my thoughts. Meanwhile, my fiancé and my friend became inseparable as well. Her reason: she couldn't get enough of sex with this particular BBC! It turned out that the object of my love had the same feelings towards me as I did for him. A year later, we got engaged and 10 years later, we are very happy with two boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad, the adventurous journey into sex ended with true love

That foursome scene is the highlight for me. Many things Victoria could have done before finding true love: two BBCs or more at a time. Her body seems to be made for sex: multi-orgasmic, squirter when reaching peak heights, a great mover with her hips with cunt that milks cocks. More BBCs while on vacation with hubby Winston, etc., etc. Maybe pearllilly1967 could write a different story, imagining Victoria to have gone deeper into a multi-BBC sexual journey while Winston watches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed, Victoria found true love to soon

With a rich husband who has access to everything needed for Victoria to play and explore her carnal desires to the fullest, true love came too soon, indeed - I agree with the previous comment. pearllily1967, you should write a different story borrowing some themes from the Winston-Victoria episode. If you are inclined to continue developing the Chinese woman with the physical attributes and sexual capabilities of Victoria while husband watches her enjoy black men to the fullest, it might be better received in the interracial section.

Those who reacted to this story negatively by calling it racist are likely the ones with racist feelings.....Victoria certainly never viewed black men with racial overtones. Admittedly, Winston is in a tenuous position in this regard but no more so than the many husbands in countless stories in this website who have been beside themselves in sexual arousal seeing the white wives with black men, invariably with oversized genitals, unbelievably feeling no pain when scientific research and surveys of women have revealed that beyond a certain size, intercourse is invariably painful. So, the fantasies go on......

And, to his credit, Winston really wanted his wife to enjoy herself, seemingly wanting to discover the heights of sexual pleasure his wife can achieve with the reputed sexual powers of black men. If that is his objective, perhaps he should not have confined the thrust of his secret wish to black men. On the other hand, there can be an intense erotic stimulation in seeing the contrast of black against pearly white skins.

pearlily1967, I urge you to consider writing fiction next time based on a tangent on this story but keeping the attributes of the Winston and Victoria and take them into a different journey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why too bad because she found true love?

Lovely story.

That she found true love is a good thing. I guess some of you wanted her to have played around more.

Pearllily1967: you might consider writing fiction and submit it in multiple parts if there is much to tell

pearllily1967pearllily1967over 7 years agoAuthor
To the Anon lady who commented "Poor Winston"

I finally ventured to check the comments on this story.

I relayed your comment to Victoria and she was gratified to hear about what happened to you.

Thank you from both of us

pearllily1967pearllily1967over 7 years agoAuthor
To PolyLvr

Thank you. Yes, it is a bit verbose but I wanted to emulate the way Victoria would tell the story. You might say that she is a romantic from that period!

And, I am unsure how you prevent people from perceiving a racial (read "racist") component when you are telling a story about people crossing racial lines, even if the protagonists harbor no such feelings. If Philippe had been Caucasian, it would still have that racial component. Too bad, really, that there remains such tendency in perception among people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What puke

Go back to cleaning swimming pools. That's your true vocation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't understand the wish for a husband to get some other man to fuck her irrespective whether it is a black or white man. The husbands pea size brain is firmly fixed in his cock end, and he truly cannot love his wife what ever he says.

Normally I give only one star for this type of event BUT you get three stars for a good description so keep writing please.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Chinese cuck sends wife off to jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous