All Comments on '39 and Liberated Pt. 01'

by AmyME1973

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ualmech88ualmech88over 7 years ago
Wow

Great first effort. More fun for the lady to Cum I hope.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Why the re-post?

You've posted this story before. I'm curious why you posted it again. Did you rewrite it? I did enjoy this story the first time I read it, but I don't believe a second chapter was ever posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She is proud of herself?

Deal with your marriage then move on, no thanks.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Ignore the anon assholes

They just complain to compete with each other in who is the biggest jerk-off.

Good start to a story of redemption from an asshole spouse, looking forward to more. Hot description of the action in the truck.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Haven't I read this before somewhere?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This marriage was dead for a long time and already stinking...

This marriage was dead for a long time and already stinking...All she had to do is ask for a divorce and go on with her life...No need for this fucking around while still married, putting herself at the low level of her husband...2*

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
As usual...

When the make protagonist in a story by one of the "greats" on this site starts his new relationship before his divorce, the anons come out of the woodwork to say that since the wife voided the marriage first, nothing he did is adultery now.

Switch the roles, and suddenly she's "as bad as him" and she's a slut for not filing first.

Interesting. I'm sure someone will rush in to explain this double standard as something other than rank sexism, but I don't see how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm not sure what the point of this story is.

Is this about a hookup with a tow truck driver? Like Erotic Couplings?

Is this about a wife committing adultery?

Is this about a husband committing adultery, driving the wife to commit adultery?

Is this a budding romance?

I feel badly the husband is a cheating neglectful sack of shit. Usually pussy hounds are all over a gorgeous piece of ass, even if they are married to it. So while the husband may be unethical and unlovable, its for sure he's really really stupid.

Maybe that's what this story is about? Either too obscure or too deep for me. But thanks for the time and effort.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

I have read this story before, not new

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MACHINE INTELLEGENCE TRIES WRITING

This isn't a person writing. This is an experiment in artificial intelligence technology and writing a story.

Sorry folks, no person here.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love young cock

I love the story. Young men are the best for long lasting, quick recovery sex. Omg such a hot idea. Excellent story xoxoxoxo Annette

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amy, please write some more!!'

You've left me hanging. Please finish the story. You write amazingly well. The mechanics like spelling, grammar, word usage are great and make it so easy to get into the story. You have skills at telling stories. It feels so immediate, like it is happening in real time. This is one of my favorites of the whole LW section. I think I'm in love!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cheating on hubby.

Loved this story. What did it for me was how your husband had been treating you and what you eventually did about it. That did it for me. The back seat sex was great also, it's just that I didn't really need it. Just hearing you or him mentioning your husband while at the same time enjoying yourself was all I needed. Thank you Amy for a great story. Hope you finish it someday.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Hot as hell story. Really to bad it's not finished. 4 stars.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungerover 5 years ago
A very plausible and enjoyable story.

I do hope that you'll continue to tell us :what happened next" I hope that in real life you have cast off the chains of your barren and unsatisfying marriage and are now running wild and free.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
From one Amy to another, that was FUCKING HOT!

I really wish that you would finish this story and write more; we need Matt to relentlessly fuck your pussy. We need more hot babes (like myself, ha, ha) writing on this site. Obviously 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, HOT, well written, enables one to picture the event in your minds' eye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Going to be continued HUH???? I wish you would have but does not look like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Alas, incomplete. And you describe events so well and there is just so much a "Liberated" could achieve. One lives in hope!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope to see more.

don_quixote2don_quixote26 months ago

Fantastic and convincing writing! Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Writing is well above average and would certainly merit additional exploration. Unfortunately, it seems as if this will be a one-and-done composition. Not sure if you'll even get these comments. But you've offered a realistic and compelling plot and characters. Many thanks for the time and effort it all took.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous