All Comments on 'Into the Goodnight'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omg

This story is so amazing!!! I love it so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Please continue this story, it was amazing.

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
Based on my knowledge of tropes....

I'm calling it that Maks is Goodnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Just beautifully delivered. Amusing and erotic in turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was late for my appointment because of this story....

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to the next chapters!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Enjoyable fairytale and well told. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

First off your prose runs smoothly and you have an excellent command of vocabulary that makes your work easy to read and flow well (except for the random quotes). However the story just really doesn't work for me.

We seem to be placed in the position that we're supposed to see the princess as spoiled but in reality this is entirely the kings fault yet he suffers none for it or his horrible actions. Heck he gave his daughter away to a peasent who could do literally anything to her and even best case scenario she'd likely be dead within a year due to disease she is unused to (due to upbringing) or being beaten to death by peasants . Further more Maks seems like an asshole and the princess falls to him way too quickly (plus the whole thing feels heavily non con).

Of all of it though the moment that had me laughing on the floor was his description about how him and his country is all about being against opression whilst talking to the wife who was forced on pain of death to marry him. The guy is a tool,

Overall the piece comes off way too mean spirited to me.

3/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're return

So good to have you writing again Titania ...

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Missed You.

Welcome back; your readers are more than glad for your return. Great beginning for an intriguing storyline that has potential to match your other works. Your previous Claiming An Ally and Trivial Pursuits are two of the best, most absorbing pieces on the site. Now, if only you could be convinced to write a proper concluding chapter to A Simple Persuasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love the quotes!

They are not at all "random."

Furthermore, your writing has such a ribbon-like flow and the quotes contrast and well- are fun.

magevmagevabout 7 years ago
ooohh

You are a really good writer and draw the reader into your story. I do not appreciate elements of BDSM in general, and in this story I was quite bothered by the idea that women should enjoy being dominated and told what to do in bed but shouldn't be able to tell the men what to do as well. I appreciate the guy teaching her that she needs to take care of herself and her home when there are no servants, but I really did not appreciate it how he marred her first time with such games. She really should not have let him dominate her like that, instead I wish you had made her take care of herself and let him learn a lesson that in bed they should be on a more equal footing... I almost cried when I read how he just rutted her after taking her virginity and denied her an orgasm just to "show her her place", that was really cruel and she should not have let it go so easily... I guess that's a testament to the quality of your writing that the reader becomes so invested :D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mean and nasty

Your leading man is an asshole. Nobody deserves that treatment, especially someone who knows no differently. I hope she grows a backbone and cuts him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

What a fun story in which the disguised king humbles our dear princess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Written

Fairytales for adults, how relieved and annoyed is she going to be when she finds out the truth. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We LOVE Taming of the shrew, in this case idle beauty

Love it, one of my favorite fairytales!

Thank you for writing it so beautifully.

Love Goodnight though, he is having the patience to change her and literally do the right upbringing in short span of time he can, that which her parents lacked in. He could've just left her shouting and angry all her life in their palace and have a beautiful wife in name for himself but ruining his and her life. Instead he tried to show her ways of the world and help her ease into life and be more respectful to those haves and have nots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous