All Comments on 'Two Good Neighbors'

by CreamStuffedTwink

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
nice

Hope there is more

CreamStuffedTwinkCreamStuffedTwinkover 7 years agoAuthor
Yep

Just need to edit a bit and figure out how to connect additional parts to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought this was hot. I wouldve liked to see how kyle's mind justified himself in the sexy maid outfit from his perspective though. I hope theres more too.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 7 years ago
Lots of kinky fun and hopefully more to come!

Hot story, was a turn on and I'm straight!

Please please have Mark play with Kyle and Maria together, get her under his spell too and explore. "Kyle you have have been dating Maria for how long and you'll let me make you cum but you won't give her the same opportunity, come here the both of you and have a seat, I have some games we can play!".

Probably not the direction you are heading but I love the idea of a MC story where the controller orders other people to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the segments in Kyle's POV!

zena99zena99over 7 years ago
I'm Straight, but....

Like another comment, I am also straight, but thought this story was hot. I think it would be interesting to bring Maria under Mark's spell as well. Since he was previously married, I assume he would want to fuck with her in addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot but...

you do things under hypnosis, not when they wake you up...waking before telling him to forget everything means he woud have known...you basically have him doing stuff under hypnosis and awake so he must be faking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous