All Comments on 'Financially Dominated and Cuckolded'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pile of poo

pile of poo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In the stores, she should carry your wallet in her purse, and make you ask for it politely in front of the salesgirls. She'll make you say "Pretty please with sugar on top," and the salesgirls will giggle. At the car dealership, she should make you ask the sales guy for spare change so that you can ride the bus home, and they laugh as they drive off together. She should send you around to her friends' houses to do housework - your new job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it- v

Very Hot- write more. he totally IS a cuckold just not be the technical definition of being married. It started off very believable but got less when She took so much so quickly. i would have dragged i out. Loved Her whispering in his ear that she was going to take everything he had, i would just not have had Her saying quite so soon. Great read though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just great

Please write more. I loved this story.

PeterOmezPeterOmezabout 7 years ago
nice work!

Excellent, johan26, I was hard the whole time. Loved it, thank you!

iceblockiceblockabout 7 years ago
Please; more content like This!

Thank You for Your story. As a guy who is constantly broke due to his inability not to say no when a Girl demands money, it really spoke to me. I'm not in the same ballpark as this fiction but I completely understand what he was going through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Please write more stories like this!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
The Life of a Cuckold

What can one say? "A fool and his money are soon parted". All the signs were there from the beginning...she even acknowledged that he was "off-the-table" as far as regular sex was concerned,(because of his penis size) before she really began raiding his savings and income in a BIG way.

He's right about Kristen. She will ruin other men after him. The leopard can't change her spots!

As far as the damned fool is concerned, if it wasn't Kristen, some other woman would do the same thing to him sooner or later. Your natural sympathy for such men is undercut by their lack of good sense!

"Kristen" is a sterling example of a female to avoid at ALL COSTS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

write more of this

aurelietv78aurelietv78over 5 years ago
So perfect !

Please continue, it's one of the greatest story i've ever read !

kisses

aurelie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

This is bullshit..he is I'm debt, all the credit cards..downgraded apartment..left with nothing, for someone that had not a single care for him...and he has serious mental issue to go from successful 250k job to this in a couple months...and can't be cuckold if you're not in a relationship..never mind the dick size bullshit...women want width not length..pussy isn't an endless hole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredible story. i love the finality of it all..She completely ruins him. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paygasms are the most intense. Having my wallet drained in phone sex is an addiction. I loved the story

maymatmaymatalmost 2 years ago

pathetic men seething in the comments i loved this story. the hottest thing my bf does is when he gives me all his money

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04711 months ago

It's all good to do this in controlled doses, or just in your imagination.

THe pathetic, gold digging thots in the comments who enjoy taking money for nothing or find 'generous' men appealing will howl with rage at being 'tricked' into sex or not being bought dinner for every meet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had to buy condoms for a woman to use to fuck other dicks while she would take my wallet and stuff it between her thighs and take my money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous