All Comments on 'SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 01'

by gojirasan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Actually enjoyed it. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quit complaining

For those who sit there and jack off to these stories then have the balls to bitch about his writing? Go join a book of the month club you douche. These stories are to get people off not become best sellers on Oprahs list. Get a fucking life or start watching more movies if small gramatical errors bothrr you. I hope my typos reallly fukc with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more!

waiting for part 2...maybe a gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YEA for quit complaining.

I agree with you 100% about the complaineres here and we should do more to stop the haters..Just read the free stories and enjoy I say.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
great writing

well writing and this story flowed nicely. I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long Narrative Style, but...

You write in a long, narrative style, but it could have been better and more readable with the addition of hot, nasty dialogue to break up the large blocks of narrative.

All that being said, it was a hot story and sparked a nice imagery. I gave it a 5-star rating even if it might have been slightly less. But I want you to continue writing these type of stories. Thanks, and keep writing.

CandienceCandiencealmost 7 years ago
Very Hot, I was so wet love these stories

So want to be black bred, like the slut i am. so needing BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I got my cuckold husband the easy way, I bought him used. I am a 28 year old high school English teacher, I have been addicted to black cock since college where I serviced the football team. I had a room mate, Sarah, who was more addicted to BBC than me yet she married the white quarterback, Brad. Sarah was the victim of Fentanyl overdose. At her funeral, I hit on Brad and 8 months later, we were married by a justice of the peace. I have continued to have black cock whenever I want with the black coach of the basketball team, Oscar, and every now and then after practice he takes me in the locker room, locks the door and he leads the boys in a gangbang and come home to Brad and give him the details. I have two young sons who are half black!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous