All Comments on 'I Cheated My Hubby Ch. 01'

by achiever_12

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Sexy Indian Wives.

Wonderful story of wanton sexual desire coming to fruition in a sexy woman. Indian women look so sexy and yet seem burdened by tradition to the social norms of their society. When something as good as this occurs there is no going back. I simply loved this story and hope to read more from the author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW---------------------WISH!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A NICELY AND SLOW EROTIC TYPE OF STORY.YES I KNOW AT 38 A WOMAN IS AT HER SEXUAL BEST AND WANTS MORE.I AM NOW 42 AND STILL GET THE SEXY ITCH.

rinakrishna3@yahoo.com

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Very well written

especially the summary at the end! Is there more? The story has hardly begun. Does hubby find out; if so, does he condone it? is she pregnant? Sister wouldn't be too pleased either.

I might expect a bit more of the claim -- true or otherwise -- that she still cares for or loves hubby in spite of her cheating. That's so often the key mystery behind the cheating wife's behaviour. But 4 stars for being well and candidly told.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Such a build-up! Would the sex be as good? It was better!

Full of passion: guilt, fear, confusion, anticipation, wild lust. Just incredible.

And the manifesto at the end!!! So powerful. Like a shout of freedom.

Let Indian men beware! Treat her properly, or you're in trouble.

6 stars if I could.

del_devildel_devilover 7 years ago
amazing...

Dear writer it was so wonderfull .. thousand star to you... the story have everything .. love.. romance... fear... feeling... darness. breaking of taboo.. crossing the limit....hats off to you.. can you please share another incident about of these two coupls where they enjoy fearless .. no kids.. no husband . just they two...hope you will write one more incident about them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic writing...the slow build up,the gradual seduction,the raw narration....the unbridled lust for the young man ...all so exceptionally narrated ...fantastic...

Read your first story just now,will read the part 2 in a bit....awesome writing

Wish you wear sexy low navel sarees and backless blouses to keep Milind's attention drawn towards you from a sense of possessiveness.....too good. rated 5 stars

Please regularly write and kep this updated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy itch

rinakrishna3@yahoo.com @ hi .if u feel sexy itch and wish to calm it down reply me on delhicallboy at z male

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckolds

First as regarding the writing text shorthand isn't really needed when writing these stories correct spelling is more important.

Now to the story what would happen if a child turned up and the husband realises it wasn't his, and he finds out who is the father is. Two ruined marriages I presume.

Acidentily gave 3 stars should have been a max. of 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) I is very erotic, realistic & easy to read

I am a mature man who like stories written from a woman's point of view. In real life, my number one turn-on was when the woman enjoys sex (or just petting & kissing) with me. When she wants it.

The advise the wife gives to other women is very good & women should take it. In particular, a healthy woman in her late thirties to her early 50s experience at least one or two flings or one-night stands. Even making out in the car can do.

At above age women are very appealing to men of all ages; let me put it differently "men find them very fuckable".

Women of above age groups have lost many inhibitions & they enjoy sex differently than before, the pleasure has more dimensions, THEY ARE BETTER IN BED! A woman's pussy can not read a marriage certificate. It just craves to feel a different piston inside of it once in a blue moon.

chennaishobschennaishobsover 7 years ago
awesome

never been so emotional reading a story. i was imagining how i got seduced by my nephew. really too gud to read such real incidents

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story definitely stands out because it is sincere, genuine, written from the heart... it is irrelevant whether it is achiever_12's innermost fantasy or intimate experience, IT IS GENUINE, & i gave it a 5

:-)

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
मीरावहिनी

मी माझ्या भावाकडे गेलो असताना मीरावहिनींच्या प्रेमात पडलो आणि एका रात्री तो नसताना संभोग सुख घेतले त्यांच्या भरगच्च कुल्ले व मांड्या आणि घाटदार नितंब व रसरसीत योनी चाटून काढली व नंतर खेचत बेडवर नेले व मांड्या फाकवून चार वेळा तिच्यावर चढलो

महिन्याभराने मीरावहिनी आमच्या घरी आल्यावर दरवादज्यात सुरू झाला आमचा बेधुंद प्रणय

देव आपल्याला परत देतो तसेच झाले

माझ्या रसदार बायकोला माझ्या मित्राने व आत्येभावाने पटवले व नंतर सुरु झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय

तिने तर एकाच वेळी दोघांना संभोग सुख दिले

bhavna9969bhavna9969over 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Wow ... What a fantastic story !! Appears to have come straight from the heart. The concluding summary is too good. I was reminded of my first time when I too gave in to temptation with my ex-flame and cheated on my hubby. I could well relate to the sentiments of the woman in this story. Kudos for breaking the taboo !!!

ManeeshaManeeshaover 7 years ago
Lovely story

What a lovely story - written from a woman's perspective - awesum. The emotional turmoil before cheating, at the time of fucking and after fucking is very realistic. The advise given to all women is superb. Loved it. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Ya, me a man whose 45 year old Indian wife was seduced by a co worker also 10 years younger to her. She got so much pleasure from fucking and pampering from this young man, that she has decided to leave her 25 years married rich husband , to settle with this young penniless stud , who just satisfies her pussy.Without a thought to all the practical problems and embarrassement to her teenage daughter and husband .

A wrong advice is being given in this story, however exciting it may seem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT! EROTIC! I GAVE IT A 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife cheated once

my wife cheated with our neighbor one time while his wife and four kids were out of town..she said she was sorry and felt all guilty, but i said it was okay and asked..so how was it?...oh..it was alright, but he was huge and not very gentle like you..oh really?..so he pounded you good and hard?..oh yeah..too damn hard!..wow!..did he do you in the wife's bed?..no..we did it in his daughters room..oh, so how was it?..pretty nice with a good soft bed?..no..it was not nice at all...just clothes laying everywhere and the bed was just an old dirty pink mattress laying down in the middle of the floor!..oh really?..yeah,..and it was sweltering hot in there and the whole room smelled all pee-pee stinky, but for whatever the reason it turned me on being in there smelling the strong pee-pee odor!..wow!..so is your pussy still all wet?..yeah..it should be..want to feel it?...well ..it was all sloppy and two fingers slid right in easily, so you can guess what i slid in next..and i fucked her three times that night and made her pee all over herself, since she liked how pissy it smelled next door!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Very erotic. Totally realistic.

Excerpt from the story:

"I exploded into my first real orgasm of my lifetime, as wave after wave of pleasure went through my body. I moaned & screamed with ecstasy." Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Who were you texting?

Why write thru or use u and ur?

Try writing rather than texting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a complete rip off of jake lost

gravelmetergravelmeterover 2 years ago

I love your story. It seems like it could really be a true story. My wife has fucked 9 other guys since we were married. She loves trying new dick that she never had before and she likes sex with guys she doesn't even know. Of course the difference is that I am there with her giving her encouragement and saying things like, "Ya, ride that dick good babe." I always give her a quickie fuck after she is done with the other guy. I love the feeling of all that semen in her pussy. Anyway, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The real question here is whether she would get an abortion- dnc or chemical- whether the marriage would continues, and how much value she put on that relationship: husband, sister.

shang40shang409 months ago

मीरावहिनी

मी माझ्या भावाकडे गेलो असताना मीरावहिनींच्या प्रेमात पडलो आणि एका रात्री तो नसताना संभोग सुख घेतले त्यांच्या भरगच्च कुल्ले व मांड्या आणि घाटदार नितंब व रसरसीत योनी चाटून काढली व नंतर खेचत बेडवर नेले व मांड्या फाकवून चार वेळा तिच्यावर चढलो

महिन्याभराने मीरावहिनी आमच्या घरी आल्यावर दरवादज्यात सुरू झाला आमचा बेधुंद प्रणय

देव आपल्याला परत देतो तसेच झाले

माझ्या रसदार बायकोला माझ्या मित्राने व आत्येभावाने पटवले व नंतर सुरु झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय

तिने तर एकाच वेळी दोघांना संभोग सुख किले.

Reading this awsome story again after 6 years.

Name of lady is Manisha which itself projects Sexy married and wanton.

As I said earlier I had seduced and fucked my bhabhi lot many times. and later my wife too had my friend and my couain in her juicy cunt.

Few months back, an uncle of wife came to us. He was 37 and my wife is 29.

he was attracted and lusting for her from her age of 16. me being gone for a tour he seduced my wife and they met in bed without any hesitation.

For 4 days both enjoyed each other. When I returned I found her glowing and then asked her. she told me they had many times and she wants more.

being good husband I planned a trip and there in front of me they danced with kissing ass fondling. I myself asked him to take her to his room to enjoy.

In return my wife sucked me and fed me their juices which waz best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous