All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 10'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 7 years ago
Hallelujah

All the refreshing finally paid off :D

As always, can't wait for he next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!!

Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So damn good ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're as much a tease as Sun Hee. Every installment is incredibly arousing, but the slow pace parcels out just barely enough, never as much as I want. Two elements if this ongoing tale, especially, are killing me with anticipation: the delicious prospect of Sun Hee with other men (I LOVED the doorway conversation in this chapter), and the tantalizing question of what role the cold and enigmatic Jin Sook will eventually take. I await further torturously measured developments with breathless anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great to see another hot chapter! 5 all the way!

1Dazedman1Dazedmanover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Really nice to see the way that this is starting to unfold. Anything is possible now that Jin Sook and even SooYoung may play a part in the future torment of our narrator. Sun Hee seems more clear and certain, even as she explores what this relationship means to her now. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

wow finally, thank you! Great story great writing!

anticipating for more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This series is the first thing I check every time on this site. I'm especially excited for further interactions with Jin Sook. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A sad story.

Even more so when you realize that there are real people who get off on this stuff. These stories may take different routs, but they all end up at the same destination: Some guy unrealistically relinquishes his personal dreams, aspirations, and identity to serve an unrealistically cruel and heartless woman. It doesn't matter what he wanted to do with his life before meeting her, she controls him completely. And so he rolls down this slope. She'll continue on getting fucked by real men, and he'll continue having his mind so warped and twisted that he makes himself think that he enjoys being a modern day slave to the woman who is causing his descent into depravity. As expected, now we are seeing males dominate him in this story. It's only a matter of time until he sucks some guy's cock or eats some guy's cum out of her, and stoops so low that he loses any semblance of humanity. He will be a broken, pathetic shell of what once was a man. 1/5 stars.

Senzuri_SenseiSenzuri_Senseiover 7 years ago
Superb!

LOVE this story. I'd give suggestions about where I'd like to see it go, but I suspect the author would signal the story is going in that direction only to reveal later it was all a big tease.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Throbbing

this chapter had me throbbing in my chastity also!!! keep up the great work

Jack993Jack993over 7 years ago
Great,

Great story.

Might I suggest that you release the smaller segments individually, that would reduce the waiting period between each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best story on Literotica.com

Hey Meta it's me austin again, wanting to say I LOVE THIS STORY. Every time I read a few sentences of the story I have to take a breather as I can barely stand the teasing. I love how at the end of the chapter the Sun Hee (from what I can tell) is getting jealous of Jin Sook's attention to her "boy" as Jin Sook calls him. For me this teases in the future that those two are going to "fight" for his attention and who he stays with. I do hope that somewhere in the future Sun Hee non-teasingly tells the main character that she does care for him. I find it amusing that the character once had a backbone but now cause of Sun Hee he is basically her bitch and he does everything she says, I thought he would have some backbone left to call off his relationship with Sun Hee earlier on in the story. So many predictions can be made as this story constantly teases with its chapters, I predict that there will be a moment between Jin Sook and the main character as she tries to make him her boy, the main character will try to impress Sun Hee in a way that shows he has a backbone. Jin Sook accidently throws out the key to the cage, the main character goes all stalker mode when Sun Hee goes on a date with someone else. See so many predictions to be made of this story and I don't even have a fetish for this kind of stuff, I originally read cause it had a Korean chick in it. This story is the longest online story I have ever read word for word othere stories I have just skimmed through for the good stuff but with this story every word is GOLD, and piece of treasure to be remembered forever. I will gladly vote for this story to be the best on Literotica.com and the best story on the internet along with you being the best author on the internet of course ;) . And for my final prediction of this story I predict that the next chapter will be up sometime in December so see ya then Metalimbic (Author of the greatest story on the Site/ greatest author on the site) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

As always, your story leaves me speechless. Masterfully done. It's my favorite story ever!

I wonder what happened to the expensive shoe box that our hero was supposed to pay to Jin Sook at the end of chapter 9. It wasn't mentioned in chapter 10 but I thought it was an interesting storyline. Jin Sook now has an edge over him because he has a debt toward her. I thought this could lead to some interesting development. It's an intriguing dynamic because it feels like no matter how dominant and bitchy Sun Hee becomes, it's never ill intended, it's always part of her exploration and "games". Jin Sook's dominance, on the other hand, could be mean for real. Our hero could have his manhood crushed figuratively in a much more severe manner.

Also, I assume classes will start again soon? It's always interesting to see his relationship with Sun Hee evolve in a larger setting, where Sebastian and other guys are never far. But it's also logical for Sun Hee to become more public with her dominance among her Korean group of friends first.

I really really look forward to the next chapter........ I hope this story never ends! Continue the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Am I the only one who loves the way Sun Hee makes herself cum as he comes back from CVS from the little errand she sent him on? HOT!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 7 years ago
Wonderful chapter

This was a lovely chapter, it is great to see Sun Hee getting ever more confident. I look forward to her finally have sex with nice stud. I hope that she will really enjoy it, and hope that her slave-boy has to see it or watch it. Wouldn't it be great if she told him to hide under her bed while she made love to a real man with a big dick?

ScandiloveScandiloveover 7 years ago

I was attracted to this story because of the extremely positive comments from fans of the series. I enjoyed it. It isn't usually my sort of thing but you write well and I appreciate that.

I'm not sure what the other chapters are like (though I will check a couple out) but I found this to lack dialogue. I think more dialogue between characters would improve the work and do even more to build tension.

Thanks for your efforts.

glassman135glassman135over 7 years ago
Eternal Chastity

Make me yours forever Sun Hee. Please lock me for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite

One more achingly perfect chapter. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous