All Comments on 'A Wonderful Birthday Gift'

by Anotherusername180

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kafkafover 7 years ago
Way too many mistakes

Too many very distracting mistakes. Get an editor!

“he made his way into the living room to see his wife Ada laying on the couch”

What was she laying? Eggs? She was "lying".

"It's you birthday”

Hello birthday!

And it goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wasting my time

Someone seems intent on mixing gay/bi stories in other categories. "Gay" takes precedence over any other category - even if there is a tiny bit of group or sci/fi. Stop mixing! Most people don't want to waste time reading gay stuff if they're not gay. Maybe you need to add another category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing story. Huge turn on. Going to show to my wife when she gets home in the hope that she might do the same for me one day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It could be longer. More sex with the wife. Maybe she could take it in the ass too. Other than that I love it. I got a similar gift from my girlfriend for Christmas.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
Penis???

In porno writing, it's cock, dick, or any number of other euphemisms for it...with the occasional reference to 'penis'. One time, I told my first wife to talk dirty during sex. She said, "Put your penis in my vagina!" You can just imagine the result...LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous