All Comments on 'Joy and Her Friends Ch. 08'

by MisterEE55

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just wanted to give my opinion.

First I love this story. I have been following it from the time you posted the first chapter. In my opinion you are doing a great job. But I keep seeing people whining and complaining like a bunch of little bitches. They think your story is not really making any progress and is just stuck on the sex. Well in my opinion they can go fuck them themselves with a white hot fire poker with razor wire wrapped around it.

Yes your story is not a fast moving one. But that is no big deal I'm glad you are taking your time with it. But you are now getting the story going into a battle so I'm betting this storie is going to pick up its pace. So I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm truly excited to see what happens so please keep up the good work.

As for you haters just do us all a favor and shut the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done

great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking amazing

This is an awesome story please dont stop, the person who said there is nothing entertaining about this us stupid as fuck, its great, don't listen to haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haters Suck

This is a great story arc and any imbecile that says don't continue deserves a pineapple up the butt. Sideways!

Please keep the awesome work coming!😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a hot story.

If I had even one woman as hot as the ones in your story. I would have nothing to complain about in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Monster Girls VS Vampires

Let's ring the bell and let the battle begin ding ding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing work.

I'm shaking from the adrenaline rush this chapter has brought. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. So like the person before me has said " Let The Battle Bell Ring ding ding!" I so want to see what happens next. So please don't let anyone get to you with their comments being rude. They are more than likely jealous that they can't write nearly as good as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a question.

Did you say that he would have a vampire joining his party? I will have to go back and reread the story so that way I can find out for myself. I know Joy gave him a partial list of creatures that would be joining them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope to read more of your work.

I love the characters in this story. The way you are doing it is great and I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I will miss this story.

It has been quite some time since this stories last chapter was posted. I have tried to contract the writer of it and have not received anything back. If no new updates are done within a set time frame it's likely that this story will not be continued.

So if that is the case. I would like to say thank you for what you did post of it. It's truly been a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bye bye

I don't know what has happened to the writer of this story. But I doubt that he will be continuing. It has been a nice time reading this story but all good things come to end.

MisterEE55MisterEE55about 7 years agoAuthor
I'm not gone.

I'm not gone, but I am writing a chapter that brings tears to my eyes. Sammy, in reality died only a few months before my stroke, and she showed up in the dream. Chapter 9 is almost done.

I'm not sure where the feedback goes, but I do read the comments, and thanks everyone. I do have a facebook ID and I'll post it in chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's great to hear from you MisterEE55.

I'm sorry to hear about the real Sammy. I hope that as time passes the happy memories you have of her will help ease the pain. Also it is nice to know that you care enough about the readers. So thanks for letting us know you are still writing. I have truly enjoyed reading what you have written so far. So I'm really excited to see what you have come up with for the next chapter.

I will be checking up again on you biography page. On a more regular basis for new chapter releases. So keep up the great work and have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm glad to see your comment MisterEE55.

I was just doing a random search on stories I like. The ones that are not finished yet and saw your comment. Im glad you are still working on the story and will happily wait for you to post the next chapter. I had originally thought that you quit because of the rude ass hols who left mean comments. So glad I was worng so till next time bye.

Bman1959Bman1959almost 7 years ago
Great story

the wife and I really enjoyed reading your story... are you going to post # 9 on here or just on Facebook?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Info

If it's not so much could you keep us posted on your progress. I realy like this story but i have not seen much updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Bye.

It was a damn fine story. But it has been five months and nothig. No new chapter or updates no nothing. So I think that I'm done with this story. It's time to find a knew one to keep me from being bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DEAD STORY

He's not going to finish it so lets just bury it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm sad that it's been over a year with no updates. It makes me think that the writer is not going to finish it. So I will check back in one years time to see if there is anything new. If I see no progress when I do check back then I will give up on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are still waiting.

When you posted the comment that you were about to post chapter 9. We all we're very excited and happy to know that you were continuing your work. But It's been so long that many of us are giving up on the story. I don't know why it's taking you so long to post more of the story. But people do have a limited amount of time they are willing to wait. My patience is about ran out completely with this whole waiting thing. So if it's not too much trouble will you please post the next chapter or just tell us that you're not going to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous