All Comments on 'Dream Weaver Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
I'm kind of hoping this means the "A Tiny Slip" was all a hallucination

Because Pastor Westboro (or any of the other politicians in the IC series) seemed to me like such disappointingly obvious candidates for the Consultant of Crime...

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
"How in the hell could they not be the correct passwords?"

Because Don knows that by now everyone has seen that episode of Mission: Impossible! a dozen times over... :)

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ALL THOSE STRAIGHT JACKET ESCAPES

are only to view the viewers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Hopefully back on track

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Euphoric Indian..

Weaving in all of leftovers.I hope I have caught on correctly that FBI moles at director level are going to be leered in soon on the path of justice.

WW let the people crib..Audience are too greedy for their own good..They are fans of your crowbar beat downs of criminals and rough steamy scenes that flows from your pen or keystrokes I guess...

Congrats on a grt build up and keep going..

Thank you for this wonderful journey with hoping to read more after this dream is over.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Could it be that this entire Dream Weaver series is Casey Walker, Mr. Bond and others trying to get the information Don has potentially on them?

I have been wondering why he always kept feeling cold through out this series of stories and this definitely explains a lot. I will be going back to the prior series to see if he ever made it home before waking up to Melina being his wife again?

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Ok, so I didn't know where you were headed after all...

You went in yet a different direction...because Don was drugged and kidnapped by those CIA renegade faction folk (who didn't know about the belt buckle).

All the dreams were drug-induced hallucinations intended for interrogation use.

He was being _fed_ those dreams in a drugged state by hypnotic/audio suggestion or something, so we went along for his ride...the peeing/diaper thing was a side effect of one of Ned's drug cocktails too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sometimes it is the most unusual chapters in a saga...

That are actually the most brilliant! Thank you WW for weaving yet another mystery for us readers to try and unravel. That much of the audience did not have the imagination or faith in you to get past the jarring change in viewpoint, not your fault. This continues to be a masterpiece of epic proportions. Bravo again!

Jeremy

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraover 7 years ago
To be continued?!

Yes Please...

dapidapiover 7 years ago
Buffaloed and Flummoxed!

It was sheer genius starting the story during the interrogation process. But you're still going to have to tell us how they got the jump on IC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliantly done

As always brilliant .....

Speechless.....

Srry fr earlier comment

TRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The clue to this story

The clue to this chapter was in Dons death poem . A dream within a dream.

covenant_mancovenant_manover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Not my favorite detour, and I had my doubts about where this was going, but glad that my hope/hunch that this was some sort of altered reality came to fruition.

You got the drop on me - I had no idea where you were going with this. Not a clue.

Keep up the good work.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

Next chapter is submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great swerve!

I didn't think you would pull a "Dallas" and invalidate the whole I.C. series, but I wasn't quite sure what was in the works. Bravo! Looking forward to the next chapter.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Ye of little faith

WW One small twist and all of a sudden all those who demonised you are starting to shout your hallowed name/ Those of us kept the faith will keep true. I just want those two scumbag FBI agents toasted by TCPD officers as they take them down as those last legs,boots and feet IC sees are his own people. Good story as always 14 out of ten. I still do not trust the ex-wife. Or put it this way I trust her as much as I trust my own ex and that is lower than low-life. Waiting for next post with baited breath from over the pond.

katranmankatranmanover 7 years ago
and it continues!

Very nicely done WW. Looking forward to the next chapter!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
So, drug enduced then.

Not a dream but drugs caused the alternate world in Don's mind, where everything was upsy-turvy...it does makes sense now.

Well done, WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You the writer

WW great job of writing and throwing everybody for a loop.

Should have put the belt and feeling cold all the time together.

As everybody else is I'm waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

Thanks, Jim2156

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
trippy

lovin it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Fantastic

WW... You are amazing. Your work is brilliant. Do not late the haters get you down. Keep this thing going. You clearly have an exceptionally loyal following, and many are waiting to see what comes next. Great work again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shades of George Bailey

Reminds me of "It's a Wonderful Life" where we see the world had Donald Troy not been the Commander in the police force. Makes the town a lot less attractive. Figured that this was a dream sequence because of the title - though wasn't sure if it was a natural dream or drug induced; now we have the answer. Didn't like the Dr. Laura in this story, but especially didn't like the Jack Muscone. Also reminded me that at one point, Angela Harlan was a good copper. Now on to the rescue!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I thought I knew where third was going but the last chapter threw a curveball to my login. Great writing WW

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES