All Comments on 'The Edinburgh Festival'

by ScotishGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Fantastic story of love, so good that I paid zero attention to any possible typos or grammatical mistakes. Best gay male story that I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely!

Excellent story. What a lucky bastard is all I can say!

LLAPLLAPover 7 years ago
wonderful

i'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I love that you wrote it as a love story, that you gave the characters enough time to talk about each other, get to know each other and that they didn't just spend the whole weekend in bed. very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wondeful weekend interlude

I love your writing and this story especially. The characters seem real with more depth than the concern about outrageous cock sizes. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

There is obviously some truth in this because I've stayed in the Balmoral and the bathrooms are enormous. I liked the intimacy between the two characters which spoke of a real relationship.

bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
Well Done!

You really hit it out of the park with this one. While I have enjoyed your vignettes, the longer story arc of this one gives a much more satisfying opportunity for exposition and character development. You delivered on both of those. This is a very well constructed and romantic read. I tip my hat to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed this very much, I just hope you will continue it as I want to know what is in the package. Maybe tickets for a visit to the states? Very well written.

ScotishGuyScotishGuyover 7 years agoAuthor
Many Thanks for the Feedback

Guys, I'd like to thank you all very kindly for the comments and emails regarding this story. There will be a part two. What does Alec do with the package? What's in it? What do the fates have in store next?

I'm working on another story at the moment but The Edinburgh Festival Part two is definitely on the agenda next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could not stop reading.

seemed like a far too short story to me. Read through it so quickly, but enjoyed reading such a romantic,erotic tale. Such detail. Left me hard & excited. Thank u!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous story

Thank you Scottish Guy for a well constructed, beautifully written story. As a regular at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe (aye even though I'm a 'Weegie') I recognised the places you and Alec visited. I was nearly in tears at the end. Heart rending to part from him after such a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow what an amazing story thank you where is part 2?? I need to know what Alec sent and what happens next!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous