All Comments on 'Thank Heaven for Little Girls'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh blimey

That was extremely exciting! Wish I could write with half the passion and fluidity you exhibit. It will be a hard act to follow, but yes - please try! Five stars of course, as is customary for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
girls !

absolutely brilliant ! loved it. descriptive qualities were excellent. all that pussy, tits, and youth too. what more could you ask for ? please continue writing.

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Very well done!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Hot, lighthearted, quick and fantastical. All of the characters are endearing. Great.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

So very very good! Well done! Thank you!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
plus +++

Now that is what I call a 5+ Story.! And if the truth was ever to cum out there are some Teachers out there of both sexes that would like to see there fantasies cum into there real world.!*** lol Dream on.

Looking for the next class to graduate.~ hehe

Thx.

blue5766blue5766over 7 years ago
Why not more

In answer to your question more please .

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 7 years ago
Very hot!

Great story, but on a matter of technicality he could still face felony charges in most states and the U.K. - despite the girls' ages. As long as they are enrolled in his k-12 school (public or private) he is in a "Position of Trust", and is legally prohibited from sexual contact until after the girls are no longer enrolled. Anybody else can fuck them legally, but a school staff member cannot.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 7 years agoAuthor
Author here

Thanks for the legal warning..... It's a good thing the school is in, um, uh, Bustygirlandia.... where no such laws are on the books.

Wink, wink.

mordbrandmordbrandover 7 years ago
Bustylandia

Is that the small country inside if Liechtenstein?

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 7 years agoAuthor
Author here

You may be correct. Bustygirlandia may be a region within Lickedherstein, right next to Felationia, in the county Masturbatia. The capital is Oooooooomygod, I believe.

jurasickjurasickover 7 years ago
Need more!

I don't care about any stupid legal provisos. This was hot and I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes

Hell yeah, we need more. Perhaps in future classes in Bustygirlandia there could be sisters, or perhaps a mother come to check on her daughter's 'education' and willing to help her child along. Great story. Five stars.

redpowerborgredpowerborgover 7 years ago
Fucking awesome

Damn I nuttted 3 times reading this story bring on the next set of busty girls.

boineyboineyover 7 years ago
more,more,more

more,more,moremore,more,moremore,more,moremore,more,moremore,more,more

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
I have to agree with Rapierwit24601

The only problem I have with this story is the fact Owens had them and took their virginity two weeks BEFORE graduation. The story would have read just as well if he had had the two busty sluts, Alex and Melissa,who wanted him to be their first, call on him on Graduation Night, dressed exactly the same and acting exactly the same, and with the chance to use exposition to develop their sluttiness further, setting the situation up for them to come back to him during and after college, as well as over the summer. Lots of sequel potential here. I hope to see more.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 7 years ago
Overdone?

I do not think so, it was fun reading this of course my panties are soaked with pre cum that I will have to suck dry when I go to bed. I would not care if it was two young girls or two young boys I want my ass fucked like the teacher did the girls. And I also want to suck the cocks after they come out of my ass, and lick up any cum that may escape onto my hand from my own butt.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Hell yes

This was one of the best things I have read in a while. Please give us some more.

5/5

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

would love to read how the summer will go

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

Great story, I would love to read more chapters. But I would love to read more chapters of nearly all of your stories.

MahlerSymphonyMahlerSymphonyover 7 years ago
Great erotic story

This is a scorchingly hot take on a standard scenario. I would love to read more in thiis potential series. Perhaps next semester the good principal can oversee a senior course in sexual education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

What an amazing kindly hot and dirty story!

More please! Much more!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Wow!! So fucking hot! I loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!!

mybuttsursmybuttsursover 7 years ago
MMMmmm!

What a HOT story. Mr. Owens is one lucky bastard! Can't wait to hear what else Alex & Melissa have in store for him during summer break. And who they will have lined up for him when the school year starts again. More chapterS please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck. Yes!

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
I am with Anon-Fuck yes

soooo flamin sexy, and more to cum hopefully

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Ch. 02 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Bring in Alex's little sister, and maybe one of the younger female teachers

chonkchonkover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

I certainly hope that it's not the end for Alexis and Melissa. Maybe Audrey Louise Addams can lose her jerk boyfriend and join in with Mr. Owens. That would be interesting. Great story.

huggybear2688huggybear2688over 7 years ago
Wow great story!

Wow great story! I appeciate the build up and the twist. Look forward to additional adventures and maybe turning some of the female teachers on to the joys of bisexuality? A+!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Knew I Should Have Been A Teacher

Worthy of the Five Gold Stars I rated your nice 'piece' of writing. Had a few females during my years of corporate employment, from manager to company officer. There were virgins and also married woman, from late teens to one 62 year old. She told me that the last time she'd been with a man was 14 years before I got lucky,and for the three years prior to her retiring. So your story is real like reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

More please. Well written, and talk about check marks. Catholic schoolgirls! Make them more naughty in their seduction. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please make a sequel!!! This is too good! Add maybe a Latina or black teenage girl being used in the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More chapters please?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Great story for teachers​

As retired teacher wish I had done more when I had the opportunity

scotlytscotlytalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Yes you definately need to write more

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
A good job...

You did a good job with your "Principal's Fantasy" story. The ending might have been funny if it ended up with his alarm clock going off and his body covered with cum. A Fantasy Dream. Then part two could have turned into the real thing and chapter two could continue as you are doing it. OH WELL... what do I know? 5*s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Former Teacher

As a former teacher I also had urges to fuck some of my female students. I taught in the 60's and 70's and I still recall their names. In fact, I met up with a former student in a motel last year and for 4 hours we fucked and re-lived our time as teacher-student. She was every bit as good a fuck as I thought she was back then. Now, she at the end of that afternoon.experience in bed. I assume back then she was just a young piece of ass. Last year we sucked & fucked ourselves silly. I know she came at least 8 times in those 4 hours and we were spent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God I loved this.

I currently teach (not saying wher) and I have been fortunate enough to have had sex with a handful of my female students. I swear I thought I could be good, but the girls today are far more advanced to ban those of my day. They each pursued me. I have to say, there is almost nothing better that a ripe teen girl wanting you to take her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
verbose

too much talk... too much boring.... until you got to the 3 or4 th page.... I deleted it because of the useless descriptions and no action....2 stars

UncleCharlesUncleCharlesalmost 6 years ago
Sooo enticing!

OMG, your articulate description of the physical attributes of the young ladies had me hard from the beginning! As you cleverly wove your tale, I became more and more filled with lust and dirty thoughts of what I would do to the teasing little wenches placed in that situation. Then with your demonstration of rejection toward Melissa I almost came! The ending was completely unanticipated and left me totally spent. Thanks sooo much for your story. It's great to see other demented minds such as mine, or the voice of experience? Hmmm...

squareybobsquareybobover 5 years ago
Great story line, even better descriptions !

Exceptionally well done, ilikeithot6308. The plot had plenty of teases and surprises.

But even better were your clever and humorous descriptions of incidents including your first meeting with Melissa and then her arrival at your house after Alex got the party going, "There was a sizzling sound in my ears. It was the wiring in my brain melting." Can't wait for my wiring to melt, too.

Unlike many other commenters, I'm happy to let this story end here. Save your creative juices to titillate us with another saga.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyabout 5 years ago
nice!

well written story about a common fantasy - schoolgirls :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

That sure demonstrated the author's moniker!

I came to this story after reading one by another author, that had a very good storyline (divorced guy, hot friend of his college-age daughter), but was executed so poorly and incompletey that it was disappointing. That author did not make language mistakes, but compared to ilikithot's wonderful expressions/phrases (see comment by Squareybob), his were awkward. The contrast with that story made Thank Heaven for Little Girls stand out and shine even more.

I agreed with all of Squareybob -- except I'm glad the author did not follow his idea of no more chapters. "Thank Heaven" there's more "Little Girls."

Unquestionably, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow so close to reality and sexyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heavenly

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; your writing skills are great! The progression of the story, and the details made it realistic; not just a quick fuck sex story; I could actually see how the events unfolded into the culmination of them finally having a sexual encounter. The principal didn't use his position to force, nor act on his sexual thoughts, he maintained professionalism until the girls brought it to his doorstep. Thumbs up; keep writing.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Would love that job with the side benefits he has.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
School uniform

I noted the girls looking forward to not having to wear “ those damned uniforms” and this has always puzzled me. When you consider the powers that school uniform confers on young ladies of quality you would think that they would still be wearing them into their 70s. You can read in some places of women, once schoolgirls talking about having to wear school knickers, “ horrible itchy school knickers” but they are not that at all. What is the matter with these people. Modern schoolgirls are not generally required to wear school knickers. Once you could look at 1000 girls from the same school and know that all would be wearing bottle green knickers, or navy blue, but those days are gone and they are dying out. You can still buy the genuine thing online but there are lots of scam sellers. The best are from experts like BaileyFreers and are still made with elastic at the waist and cuff leg, which is run in tunnels and so can be replaced easily to maintain a close fit always and gives one a feeling of security and can be such a help if one is having trouble sleeping.

Being a male teacher in a girl’s school must seem like being in heaven many times a day, but it is so easy for a teacher to “get a name” for himself, and so end up on the menu. And some girls are so very friendly that you can only imagine that they must “want you” but this is not always the case. Any tentative move and this will instantly be realised to be a mistake.

The only choice one has is to be professional, let the girls tease you endlessly and mercilessly, and they will, but you must maintain hauteur. Live in heaven while at the same time burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wether they’re 18 or 20 does not matter.

Being in a position of authority makes it a crime

I taught 30 years & even as a fog (fat old graybeard)

Got propositioned by sexy young girls wanting a better grade.

In my 20’s got proposioned just for sex.

Never gave in, so I kept my retirement checks & my freedom.

Bill

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

600 girls, in plaid skirts and crisp white blouses.

Oh my.

If I take nothing else from this story, this will have made the read worthwhile.

Well said.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, first of all, I see there is at least 1 sequel to this story, which is excellent!!

2nd-this type of thing occurs every day, all over the world...had it happen to me when I taught (for a VERY SHORT TIME) in the secondary ed system....I had to tell a few of the girls to "back off!"...asking if they were trying to get the new teacher fired!! They giggled and batted their eyes at me...acted like what I said was so funny...and WOULD HAVE TALKED ABOUT ANYTHING I DID IN A HEATBEAT!!

I like the reality of the story...the detailing is excellently done, Mr Owens comes off as genuinely caring about his charges, while still being 'human's!!

**5**Stars, and many kudos!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is amazing. Really hoping to read more from you soon.

Tighttina02Tighttina02over 1 year ago

That was hot! i know of a few girls at my high school that fucked some teachers in their last year ;)

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***** Hot storyline with some HOT AZZ SEX . Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JCW70JCW70over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, keep the stories cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All of the students are off limits. Administrators have not only a code of ethics, but the state prohibits teacher / student relations as a matter of law.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS!!! MR OWENS IS HOT AF!!! I WISH HE WAS MY TEACHER!

mcrr2225mcrr222512 months ago

Great story! I love your writing style. I laughed all the way through it.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
As

As Lexi and Melissa like girls,they won't be on the pill and he didn't use a condom so what happens when he becomes a father twice?.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
As

As Lexi and Melissa like girls they won't be on the pill.He didn't use a condom so what happens when he becomes a father twice?.

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

Very good story. Really enjoyed reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous