All Comments on 'Downsizing Ch. 09'

by My5InchFMHeels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love that the story is being continued.

I am happy that you have finally gotten back to working on this story. It has been a very long time for this chapter to be read. I had to reread the previous chapters to refresh my mind about the characters recently. And then I found that you added chapter 9, and could not wait to read it. With the problem during surgery, I almost feared that you were going to kill off Dani. But it all worked out in the end. I am surprised that you did not give her C cup size breasts. Then she would be a C or even a D cup size after hormones. It seems that most of the writers on this site always go with the bigger size. I suggest that Dani have some of his sperm frozen before the hormones do too much damage to his system. That way Dani and Stacy can have kids. Better safe than sorry. I do hope that you will continue the story, but not to wait so long for the next chapter. I do suggest that you you or someone else proof read before you submit the next chapter. It could have used an editor. But it was still a great chapter of Dani and Stacy's story.

RJ

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
I had surgery once...

...and i began to come up some.

No pain but there was panic.

===================

I kan haz moar in less than four years?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more

I do hope your going to write more to this story I have loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is some kind of joke, right?

Or is it written as some kind of secret code I need a ring to decode?

My5InchFMHeelsMy5InchFMHeelsover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Secret code? This story came from an idea I had when several people got laid off at one of my previous jobs. The only problem with this story is my muse likes to take Dani and run around, leaving me without my main character, or my muse. So I seldom get much work done on it. Not to mention I've spent a good portion of my time that I might write at Top Shelf Big Closet reading the vast amount of stories there. I have only posted this story on Literotica because at the time I didn't know of any other sites that were geared toward transgender. If the pronouns are causing your confusion, maybe you have a good idea what they do to the trans community.

NOW, If you still feel you need a decoder ring, it's probably best you check out Dr. Seuss on Kindle... you'll probably have less trouble there, I hear Cat in the Hat is pretty good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved the story

This was a beautiful story that unfortunately has no end. I hope that the author is able to comeback to finish it.

daiblo598daiblo598over 3 years ago

More please. I love the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMy5InchFMHeels@My5InchFMHeels
84 Followers
Hello, I started dressing long ago, when everyone was outta the house. I have not stopped yet. I Love it, but not the tags that "society" has put upon it. I see the clothes, and say to myself, what makes them for women, they are sexy, all beings should be adorned ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Downsizing Ch. 08 Previous Part
Downsizing Series Info