All Comments on 'Heather Falls in Love Pt. 06'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
Again great

This is getting too good. What will happen in Albany?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback form rusty333

That was supposed to be the last part of this series and you're the second person to ask "what happens next?" Already!

I guess I'm going to have a sleepless night plotting a more satisfactory ending!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
yes

I was just wondering that too, will Hev go to Inga wedding and be the maid of honor and give her away? I know you said this was the last part but when a story is this good we want more of it

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma and everyone else

Okay, I give in. A final, final part will follow in a week or so. I can't promise a really happy ending but, if nothing else, I'll make it a wedding to remember!!

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago

Please try to make the ending a happy one! The title is Heather Falls in Love, not Heather Falls in Love and Has Her Heart Broken. Btw, thanks for a great story.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for gjames17

I can't tell you how happy I am that you care about Heather.

The truth is that she and Ingrid (although in love forever) were never to be as a couple. Pt. 06 really was meant to be the end of HFIL. In fact Hev features as a single woman in quite a few subsequent stories/novels. In fact in fact, a much shorter version of HFIL is an extract from a full-length story and used to explain her (temporary!) dislike of men (she's a little bit bi, remember).

Enough of my waffle. I'm going to do a Pt. 07. It won't end in a cottage with roses around the door, but it'll be happy-ish.

wibitriwibitriover 7 years ago
Change of plans.

Now I'll look at her Busy Week, then come back to this for "grand finale"...

Cute cliffhanger, though.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for wibitri

I hope you enjoy Heather's Busy Week . . . I certainly enjoyed writing it.

I haven't put pen to paper (more accurately, fingers to keyboard) on the grand finale yet but I've had plenty of ideas. Stag/buck night, hen night, ex-girlfriend arriving from England . . . not to mention Claire and the twins. The possibilities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

For not letting her get hurt at the camp ground.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Hev would have to be very drunk to come second in an affray with three girls. In other stories she's faced up to dangerous drug dealers and (not yet published on Literotica) escaped bulls and armed muggers. Although expensively educated and drop-dead gorgeous, she is a farm girl at heart. If you ever meet her, try to make love, not war!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Y U DO DIS??

Practically bawling my eyes out knowing that Heather and Ingrid won't have a happily ever after.. As a hopeless romantic I'm gonna need a few beers and prepare myself to be emotionally wrecked for the finale.

Can't wait for you to post it. You're a great writer XOXO

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

I finished the draft of the finale earlier today. Except it's not a one-part finale, it's three parts. I need to revise, edit and so on but will be posting them quite soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you publish on other sites?

Your work is brilliant! You made what seemed to be a reference to work published elsewhere? Is it so; where? Please keep posting here!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

Thank you for your kind comments. I have published two full-length novels on Amazon and Smashwords (and Smashwords' associated booksellers) together with a lot of short stories. All the shorts are on Literotica, however and yes, I do intend to keep posting here.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Had lots of trouble with Heather being that damned stupid.

But that's what privilege sometimes gets you: zero understanding of the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous