All Comments on 'The Switch Up Ch. 04'

by ScarlettSorelle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Stunning story

This is an stunning story. The siblings have changed their body's, and now they know what they feel in a man and woman body is. I want to know if they have sex between them, in they new bodies and in they own bodies. Maybe they fall in love with each other as sister and brother?

Is Dylan/Zoe turned bi? And Zoe/Dylan?

Waiting the next chapter.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Great story, can't wait for the next installment

Love your imagination; the storyline is captivating the sexytime scenes raunchy and varied and the whole good times vibe makes this an eminently fun read. Do please continue.

That said, there are a few continuity errors with you getting the names of the girls mixed up somewhat in chapter #3 and the story could benefit from a 2nd pair of eyes and a little light editing to fix the occasional spelling/grammar error. If you would like to have somebody take a look to help with a little polishing, please let me know, I'd be glad to help you out.

LakewatereyesLakewatereyesover 7 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is amazing....stories don't usually get me so excited...

phil80920phil80920over 7 years ago
Great Story

This was the best chapter yet. I would love to see a threesome with the two siblings and Emma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
switched and liking it!

a lot of fun and crazyness! How about that secret room!!! Sister has her secrets! Maybe her Bro has a few yet to be uncovered???

Maybe their Mom comes home? Will she figure it out?

Do they ever return or remain swapped???????

We NEED to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue the story please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

brilliant love it .now just hurry up with the next chapter

sassyrocketsassyrocketabout 7 years ago
....

I loved the story, this is so good! The plot is so amazing, I can't wait to read the rest.

ereaderlereaderlabout 6 years ago
Hope you revive this story line.

Really enjoy the story, but see it's older. I hope you get back to it and write more chapters. sort of left us hanging.

ereaderlereaderlalmost 5 years ago
Wow, Keep them coming

I see it's been awhile since you wrote these. I hope you haven't abandoned the series. Please get back to them and add another chapter or two.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5 ☆s

Getting better each chapter.

A 4, then a 4.2, a 4.5 and now a 4.75. Please continue this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScarlettSorelle@ScarlettSorelle
245 Followers
Erotic fiction author an lingerie model (yes, that is me in the photo). Head over to my Twitter @ScarlettSorelle to hear more from me!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES