All Comments on 'Stretching Pt. 02'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So exciting

I am a fan of yours from that other site and am so excited to have stumbled across you starting to post my favorite story here! Loving the added details!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

Love the whole idea, it's so nasty and hot. It's getting her hooked on big cocks and nothing will do once he done. She's going to be mentally and physically ruined for anything but taking huge dicks. At seven inchs I've had my cock continually slip out of hot sluts wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Writing!!!

Loving all of this. Trying to get the wife to allow me to fist her. Been using large toys and its to that point. Meanwhile, your stories are a great incentive. Please give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

It sounds as if you got her the Jeff Stryker model, just as I did with my friend. My friend finally tapped out with the Stone Man dildo, so I'm curious where your g/f tapped out. Ha!

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Why would you want to stretch her out

permanently? That seems dumb, but whatever floats your boat

Noworl8terNoworl8teralmost 2 years ago

Great story. I love the idea of someone slowly being stretched out instead of magically know what to do. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
499 Followers
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES