All Comments on 'Very Pretty Things'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding story

I wish I could give this story more than 5 stars, I love the way this story flows and was really heart broken when Val was killed I though that Brichelle should have grieved more, since they were lovers she seemed to get over her death to quickly but I love the ending, this just goes to prove it pays to be in the right place at the right time

dinkymacdinkymacover 7 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing.

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
Great tale - love the way it goes full circle!

I loved it all, very subtle and pretty in every way - the fisting seemed a little out of character, but perhaps that's just my 'hetero' thinking.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very nicely done! Thank you!

rbtddsrbtddsover 7 years ago
Beautifully done.

Well written, Nice flow and engaging. Please continue - would give it 10 stars if allowed to do so.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Nicely done

I have just started to explore this genre of stories. Again Well Done.

TBC

davidngeorgiadavidngeorgiaalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Would like to see more of this story

enjayemenjayemabout 6 years ago
5* too

But nope, DnG

Story ends right there. Characters and hooks for a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lisette likes men!

As we learned in a later story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lissete likes men?

the question is really, which lissete is being named? faithful followers of JB44 who've read all of the canon know that he favors certain names, sometimes having two (or more?) characters named the same in one story, and others with the same name in other stories.

maybe lissete likes men. women, and chocolate chip ice cream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Love the story. Love ur writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Too much of a downer, Valerie's rape background was over the top to the point of being both ridiculous and outright gratuitous.

Jimbob is using that in way too many of his stories, and it always drags them down.

He's used it so many times that if he actually cared about improving as a writer he should never use it again, so that he avoids repeating himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon 01.30.2019

Perhaps you should read the Author's note at the end of every one of JimBob's story's. He writes for his own pleasure and chooses to share what he writes, I for one am grateful that he does. I look forward to seeing your literary skills If you'd be good enough to post them, but in the meantime, please refrain from making obnoxious comments unless you can show you can do better.

JimBob, I and many more readers appreciate your works, hence the high volume of views your stories always get, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Thanks, great story.

beddybearbeddybearalmost 3 years ago
So much emotion

Like some other readers, I didn't like the fisting but I loved all the romance of this story.

I'm a bit disapointed Valerie never say I love you to Brichelle. Valerie at least showed her feeling to Brichelle with the reading of the will. She'd do it with time but we know Valerie didn't have as much time as she thought she'll get.

Thanks for sharing

Sylvain

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

A sad tale up until Valerie’s passing. Her life made her death seem like a small mercy. The story was ok up until you had Bri repeating exactly what Valerie had done. Made it seem soulless. Bri seemed smart and intelligent… she needn’t have got locked into a life not of her choosing. Two lives would be lost. Overall, this was a tragic tale with an unsatisfactory finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5083 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.