All Comments on 'Massage Therapist, My Wife'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very good story

Possibly a bit too rational thinking on the husband's part, but if he doesn't exactly care for massages, at least he goes along with the game. As he said: "But that didn?t prevent me from enjoying the pleasure of having my wife take the time to run her hands and fingers over my entire body as foreplay to an activity that I thoroughly DID enjoy."

barnabusbarnabusalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

Thanks for the comment. It's good to hear from you.

Barnabus

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A beautiful story expressing genuine love

As a certified massage therapist, I had a private practice instead of working for a hospital or other institution. That gave me many more opportunities to offer sensuous massages than the masseuse in this story had. I gave each of my clients very loving massages, reflecting the tender affection expressed so well by Barnabus. Although retired now, I give sensuous massages for free to all men and women who come to me, so that I can continue perfecting my erotic massage techniques. I look forward to reading more massage stories from this excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
creepy

The wife uses her husband as a substitute for the clients she wants to screw and he goes along with it! Creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

genuine love? Are you kidding? She clearly wanted to cheat on her husband. Fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous